gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
07-18-2016, 05:15 PM
Katja had made her way farther north, working her way around the edges of Ivalice with a distinct distaste, but she had little choice if she wished to scout this region. Life was quickly returning to even this high region with the coming of spring, and it would do Yfir well to know what could be found here to replenish them after the sicknesses of autumn and the ravages of winter. She'd considered putting off the season's raids to recuperate, in fact. With so much of their pack still recovering or untrained raids would be far more dangerous than the norm. It might be better to train the children on these loner lands before venturing onto pack lands with them. It would give them the added difficulty of not being so intimately familiar with the terrain or the prey...

Forsaken I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-18-2016, 05:23 PM
I don't play around that often,

When I do I'm a freak!

Forsaken was back in the North, memories stirring within him. This place, he thought, had once been his home for a time. Memories of his siblings, particularly his littermates, stirred within. He’d at least been reunited with Engima, though what of Paradox? The prodigy who had once held so much promise. He shook his head. After Sin’s downfall the family fell apart. It was a shame, particularly for Arietta, but alas what could be done? His mother had followed Sin to the very grave, and though Forsaken found it disgusting in some ways in others he was sad too. Though he’d never openly admit it he had loved his mother... For she was still his mother even if she was not a fighter like her mate.

His mind was thoughtful as he wandered, his mind working in a way that was methodical for once. His normal logicless behavior had taken a turn, perhaps because ambition was burning in his heart. Though his thoughts could easily change on a dime Forsaken had been doing some thinking. Some wonderful, glorious thinking. Perhaps, he thought, he could pick up where his father left off. Make an empire of his own with Enigma by his side. Yes, he liked the sound of that. Things had been quiet in Boreas... But alas he had no followers yet. He would have to start trying to make some allies.

A scent intruded his nares as he walked along, a smirk crossing onto his features. Interesting... Another who was out and about. But it was not just the fact that the other was within the same area but the pack she was a pack wolf as well. Forsaken paused, noticing that she was downwind of him. She seemed to be coming this way so, perhaps he thought, he’d let her find him. Golden eyes were fixed down the wash as he waited, ears perked and body alert as he waited for the next signs of the stranger to be shown.

"Talk," 'Think.'

So you'd better believe

I like it rough!

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
07-18-2016, 05:53 PM
There seemed to be little to recommend this particular land for... well, anything of value at all. Most all she'd seen here was small game, game that was plentiful already in Yfir's territory, and she'd seen little enough plant life that even as unlikely as she was to recognize medicinal herbs she doubted they were any more plentiful than the prey. Her claws clicked oddly on the marble beneath her paws, though, and she noticed it served to send the prey scurrying. Perhaps it would be good for lessons in moving stealthily through unusual terrain, if nothing else... Thoughtfully, she sought to move differently, placing her paws carefully and rolling her weight forward more slowly so that her claws would not tick against the stone as they had before. With her attention thus occupied, she very nearly missed the scent the wind carried upon it. Almost. Her black-masked head came up abruptly as she paused with one paw still raised, nostrils quivering as she drew in the scent of an unknown wolf. It was not so long ago that she'd encountered a young female in a very similar situation farther south, and with that in mind she murmured loud enough for the words to bounce strangely off the marble, "I hope that you are seeking to hunt me, liten kanin?" She knew it was a different wolf, a young male with a harder, more dangerous scent, but the parallels were amusing enough to be worth taking the time to see this encounter through.

Forsaken I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-25-2016, 07:09 PM
Forsaken!

I have come for you tonight...

So she took notice of him, wonderful. Her words bounced off the marble once the wind shifted, bringing his scent to her. Forsaken traveled down the wash claws barely making a sound as he walked carefully, ears perked forward and golden eyes scanning ahead. He was alert, just in case she had decided to leave the wash to try and ambush him. But no, he saw her there and a small grin spread across his lips. The brute tipped his head, words clear as he spoke to her.

“Yes, my goal was indeed to hunt for you.” She bore the scent of a pack, the posture of a leader... Forsaken lifted his head to gaze at her. He was analyzing her, taking in what information he could with his sense of sight and smell. “I’ve been looking for some wolves who might prove... Helpful to my own goals. Not that I’d expect their help for free of course.” He’d jump right to the point, letting out a soft chuckle.

“Forgive me if I’m being too forward. I’ve found it best to make intentions known from the get go.” His golden eyes shown with a mysterious light, a sense of instability. Forsaken was a complex wolf, broken but still able to function. He worked to serve his own means and, in the end, could the brute really be trusted? Generally not. But Forsaken wasn’t necessarily a fool either. He knew better than to cross a pack wolf the wrong way, particularly one who looked as though she held a good rank.

Then, realizing he’d forgotten something most important he tipped his head again. Better play the part of a good boy for now. “Right... Manners. Would you like my name?”

"Talk," 'Think.'

Awaken!

Look in my eyes and take my hand...

Give yourself up to me!