Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-24-2016, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 06:35 PM by Karabela.)
Hello, hello!  I’m looking to get some things going with some of my characters.  They’re listed below with a bit of information about them and also what I’m looking to do with them.  I’m particularly interested in skill threads and not really interested at all in romantic relationships, particularly those that might result in pups.  I don’t have the time,energy or characters slots for anyone to end up with progeny.

BIRNA

Female - Rogue - 4 years - True Neutral - Stern, Confident, Patient

I’m on the look-out for sparring partners for Birna and even just meeting some new wolves.  She’s avoiding joining any packs for now, instead preferring to take time to reflect upon herself, her wants and her goals though she may head to Ivory Ridge for a time as she's been longing for her family and will come to light that she and Karabela are related.  At some point she will meet up with the new Xanilov whelps but it’s hard to say how that will go.

DAGMÆR

Female - Rogue - 1 year - Chaotic Neutral - Tenacious, Adventurous, Loyal

Dagmær needs an exploration buddy!  Someone to go traveling and exploring with, preferably another female.  She’s got some issues to work out but those probably won’t come up for awhile.  I’m also down for sparring partners to. She may also join Ivory Ridge for a time, I need to see how her thread with her aunt Karabela plays out.

DÓMARI

Male - Rogue - Pup - Chaotic Good - Active, Courageous, Independent

On hold at the moment til he gets more settled with his siblings

KARABELA

Female - Abaven Seconda Guardia - 2 years - Chaotic Neutral - Spirited, Observant, Determined

Whoo! She has her pack, Ivory Ridge is up and running! This won't mean though that Karabela will stop traveling. I'd love her to spend more time with her pack mates and getting to know them and she is up to go recruiting. I'd like to focus more on pack related threads for a bit but if you'd like to thread with her for funsies I'm down for that to. Having a pack won't stop her desire to explore and travel.

NAUDIR

Female - Yfir Kynslóð - 1 year - True Neutral - Quiet, Brave, Steadfast

Naudir is doing pretty good on threads but she’s another char I think would do good with an exploration buddy or going on a little trip to explore the North.  She’s also looking to gain knowledge of various kinds and is open to learning from outsiders and Yfirians alike.

RŒKIA

Female - Rogue - 4 years - Neutral Evil - Clever, Ambitious, Proud

Rœkia is a darker char and a wanderer/poison master.  I’m up for her to meet new wolves and go on gathering expeditions with some others.  I’m also down for her to acquire victims so if you have any chars you want to deal with a bout of poison whether for hurt/comfort plotlines or to give your pack healer a work out just let me know!  She doesn’t usually poison to kill but that is also an option.

VINCENZO

Male - Rogue - 4 years - Lawful Evil - Practical, Passionate, Perceptive

A member of the Fratelli Rossi, a mafia group, Vincenzo was a man on a mission but that mission has been put on hold, perhaps indefinitely.  I’d like him to meet up with other members of the Fratelli Rossi but I’d also like him to just meet wolves.  I put a fair bit of work into this guy and I just want to rp him so I’m open to ideas!  It’d be nice for him to get into some trouble, maybe a fight, he needs some bar buddies.

[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Sìleas

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Karabela and Sileas!
Sileas is just wandering right now seeing as he's just arrived in Boreas, so he'd be so up for a road trip! He's kinda quiet but has a heart of gold. Plus a little adventure could help him rack up some navigation points! As an added bonus, I have him headed for Abaven anyway so maybe if they hit it off he'd already have a frined there?

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-24-2016, 12:12 PM
Sounds excellent Rina! Posting here to confirm what we talked about in the c-box so I don't forget that I've answered you xD
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-25-2016, 04:31 PM
A Karabela and Tinaro thread? He'd be up for some exploring or just chilling around Abaven ^^

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-25-2016, 05:03 PM
Yes please!!!

I'm going to update this in a moment but yes I would really love for Raba to interact more with the Abaven wolves so all you Abavenites throw 'em at her!

I have to go to yoga tonight but I can start a thread later unless you plan to :)
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-26-2016, 08:16 PM
Thread for Tinaro Here

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
07-29-2016, 07:30 PM
Ideas!!!

Rœkia and Asvor? I'd love, love, love for her to learn about poisons! She's very curious and has a slightly naughty streak!

Harekr and Aki? He's not really that dark, but always up for a friendly journey and spends most of his time in the north. If not, I think Aki and Birna may get along and strike up a friendship?

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-31-2016, 08:11 AM
Oh yes to Rœkia and Ásvor!

And I think Áki and Birna would be good, poor Birna needs some new threads.

Phim

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
09-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Phim & Roekia talk about plants? Phim might be a little disturbed by her XD
Phim's brother, Daitaro, is allowed to crash literally all of her threads.

[Image: xc4TMGm.png]

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Oh sure! Would you like to start a thread or shall I? And yea Rœkia is a bit... intense xD But she'll be pretty chill around pack mates she just has a dark past and some issues to work out, which I will get to... eventually, lol.

Phim

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
09-19-2016, 05:12 PM
I can throw something up tonight or tomorrow!

Phim

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
09-19-2016, 05:39 PM
http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=19250