Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-25-2016, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 11:53 PM by Rincavornon.)
Ooc//setting this to summer!

He was tired of it all. Kyung had come and gone. And then Irune...She had vanished into thin air again. His brother he knew would probably always hate him. Which in turn, caused Rin to hate himself. But he was tired of being alone, a wanderer for the last four years. A loner. Nothing to look forward to except lonely nights and an even lonelier life. Pale green eyed searched the battlefield, a place he'd only been to once or twice in his life. Maybe he would find something here, whatever it might be. He wasn't sure, but there had to be something, right? He wasn't keen on a fight with how tired he always felt lately, but he would if he had too. For now, he merely wandered through, and whatever came his way, well...He supposed he'd find out.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
08-17-2016, 12:38 AM

Faite felt like she was settling into her position nicely. She'd been tailing Regulus a lot lately trying to pick up on a few tips and tricks where she could. When she did border patrols she did them with pride and whenever she headed to the battlefield now she did so with a fair amount of confidence. She found herself trying to mimic the cool confidence and regal stature Regulus seemed to constantly hold, but it felt a little weird to her. Even being Regulus' right wing she still viewed herself as Faite. The still training legionary who still had a lot to learn in some areas. So rather than carry herself like a King, well Queen in her case, she just meandered about with a lackadaisical air with a laid back posture.

Her adventures brought her to the battlefield once more. It seemed lately there'd been an increase in loners looking for homes (as well as fights going on that she'd decided to avoid) so her curiosity drove her there. If it meant more bodies to bring home to Celestial then she was going to try her best. She still debated on a spar, but she'd decided to hold off for a bit. A part of her still wanted to stick close to home to keep an eye on their mother. She didn't seem to be getting any better and that worried her immensely.

Her efforts seemed to be fruitful today as the scent of a male fluttered to her nostrils as it was carried on a breeze. The air was unnaturally warm lately and the breeze didn't offer much relief. Thankfully for her her pelt was rather thin and wasn't nearly as thick as Creed's. She felt sorry for the male. It seemed like Summer was not going to be nice to him.

Curiosity took over and she decided to follow the scent and before long she found the owner of it. He was darker mostly with an interesting pelt coloration that wasn't too awfully far from her own though his markings were much more different and intricate than hers. While she took after her mother in that aspect he had more of a uniqueness to him that intrigued her.

"Hello there!" She called out to him in a friendly manner, her tail waving behind her as she greeted him. She come to a halt a few yards from him to give them both some space. She still recognized that some weren't as friendly as she was, but so far she had yet to meet such a wolf.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
08-17-2016, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2016, 01:19 AM by Rincavornon.)

Steps were quiet, his stature not quite what it used to be. With the way he was now, nobody would suspect that he was sired from "royalty", but in Rin's mind, it was anything but. His father was nothing but a curse on the lands, a blemish that others hated. Rin had left when he was around a year old, keeping nothing but a name. He heard nothing of his father since Glaciem's downfall, nor did he care anymore. He was sure that no matter what, he'd always live under his father's tainted shadow. The whole pack had looked up to Isardis then, but in the end, his own greed and pride had torn down his empire. That was how the story went, right?

The aging male had his nose to the ground, muzzle wrinkling at the scent of the ground. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but at this point he was looking for something, anything, to fill some part of him. And then, a voice broke through the thoughts plaguing his mind, and he'd turn to find a younger female bearing a scent unlike his own. Pale green eyes studied her for a moment, his voice seemingly lost inside him. He couldn't remember the last time he'd spoken, though the only time he truly remembered was when Kyung had rejected him. "Hi...I'm not...trouble..." It was...difficult really, for him to speak. He felt like maybe he couldn't even remember how to...and, he also felt like maybe his father's reputation had tainted the lands so bad that maybe everyone was wary of the Armada family. And yet, he had no idea that some, if not most of the population had forgotten or forgiven. Or at least, didn't know.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
08-17-2016, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2016, 01:46 AM by Faite.)

A pale green gaze met her and she wasn't surprised he hadn't noticed her earlier. He'd had his nose to the ground and had seemed rather intent with whatever he was doing. Her own dual-toned gaze stared back at him as she waited for him to respond, if he would at all, and she waited patiently. She wouldn't bother him if he wished to be left alone, but Faite had to admit he was a little bit curious to know what had brought him out here.

He finally answered her and she had to blink back her surprise at his words. No one had ever greeted her like that before. She hadn't assumed he was trouble. If he was she doubted he'd tell her anyways. So she shook her head and offered him a soft smile instead hoping to ease his worries. She fully intended on making him more comfortable if she could.

"Well if anyone's told you that you are, I don't believe it. You seem pretty normal to me."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
08-17-2016, 05:50 PM

Normal...what was normal, exactly? His mind was far from it, that was a definite truth. That's how he had felt for so long, he didn't know what normal was anymore. The male relaxed slightly when she smiled, though wasn't it odd to see a larger male practically cowering in the presence of a smaller female? In fact, he wasn't really aware that he was doing it. Though maybe cowering wasn't exactly what he was doing...his posture was somewhere between sulking and weariness and defeat. Like the weight of the world was sitting right on his shoulders. And maybe, it really was.

She seemed friendly...but then again, so had others. And they would end up hurting him, using him, abusing and taking advantage of him. He wasn't a strong fighter, at least he didn't think he was. But he wasn't keen on fighting either, it only reminded him of the way his father would use it to take and destroy. There was never any good from fighting, not that he'd ever seen. "Sorry..." He cleared his throat a little, pale green eyes studying her as he locked in on her scent again. "You...you smell like a pack..." And not one he'd ever scented before.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
08-19-2016, 02:31 AM

This male came off as a little depressed to the young woman. He seemed almost defeated in posture and overall he didn't seem as dominant and commanding as some males she'd seen before. He wasn't confident and overall he didn't seem happy either. A part of him almost made it seem as though he was frightened of something, but that was only Faite's assumptions. How he was actually was unknown to her, but she wasn't often wrong. She had a knack for reading into people when it came to certain emotions and she did take pride in that.

He apologized and her head cocked to the side. Her expression clearly gave off the "why are you sorry" question but she didn't actually voice it out loud. Instead she'd focus on his words as he stated that she smelled like a pack. She'd nod softly, the smile still on her face as she did so, and her tail waved softly behind her. Pride could easily be seen on her features as she answered him.

"I'm Faite Adravendi. I'm Celestial's secondary alpha, or right wing. The pack lives in the west." She'd describe to him, having no problem giving out information where she thought due.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
08-21-2016, 07:40 PM

Dammit. Why did he keep apologizing? He saw the look she gave, and he mentally scolded himself. He shook his head as if to try and dislodge anymore potentially apologies that might come out, and instead listened to her introduction. At the mention of her name, he would freeze slightly. She was an Adravendi? Wasn't that the family his father had been at constant war with? His heart hammered in his chest as he thought about what to do, but he couldn't lie. His father's war had never been his, but he didn't know how the other side felt about it. Should this woman decide to punish him, so be it. This was the mindset that his past had driven him into. He didn't know if it would ever change. It wouldn't with the way he lived, not like this.

The male would take in a deep breath, head raising slightly as he appeared tense in his stance. "My name is...Rincavornon Armada...Rin, for short." There. He said it. Now to await her reply, but all he could think was that it might be met with hostility now that he said his name.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
08-21-2016, 10:44 PM

He seemed so nervous. It wasn't until he introduced himself that she finally understood why. He introduced himself as Rin Armada and her mind automatically flitted to all the stories she'd been told as a child. The fall of Glaciem, Isardis, the trouble he caused for Valhalla, and she looked at Rin in a new light. So he was related to the male? It didn't bother her. Her own father was an Armada, meaning she had that same blood running through her veins, and that meant she and Rin were related somehow. That fact alone somehow excited her - she had more family that she hadn't met yet. She also didn't blame him, the sins of Isardis were not his own, so her friendly demeanor would remain.

"It's nice to meet you Rin." She'd pause for a moment before asking, "Say, you wouldn't happen to know Falk Armada, would you?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
08-21-2016, 11:48 PM

He was apprehensive, afraid even. Why he was so goddamn afraid was beyond him. Perhaps because of the rejection from his brother...if only Kyung was here...if only he had worked harder for his brother's forgiveness...if only...but it was too late, wasn't it? His ebony brother would always hate him, and probably didn't care about what happened to him. And then Irune had shown up out of nowhere only to disappear once more from his life. It was like life kept dangling the things that could save him right in front of his face, then yanked it away like a dollar on a string. It killed him inside.

But what she said wasn't what he expected. Nice to...meet him? Had anyone ever said that? He wasn't sure. He couldn't remember anymore. Then, a name somewhat familiar to him fell from her lips, and the bedraggled male perked his ears as his brows furrowed, a look of surprise clear on his face. Falk...he wracked his brain for the name, it had been so long...ah! Falk! His memories flooded back to him, and he remembered everyone that had once been a part of his father's empire. "Falk is...my uncle...Isar's - my father's - brother...y-you know him?"

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
08-23-2016, 09:50 AM

She'd sit patiently as he spoke. Her encounter with the interesting looking male was proving, well, intriguing thus far. She wasn't used to wolves being nervous around her, though given his lineage, (as he'd revealed it to her) she couldn't imagine anyone with that last name would say it proudly. If he felt shame over what his family had done then it made sense why he was so hesitant. Of course she didn't know the relation Rin had to Isardis until he answered her question. Russet ears would listen attentively as he explained that Falk was his uncle. Her smile brightened at this. So he was close family!

"Yeah, he's my father. Thank makes us cousins."

It was so strange to her. Most of the family she'd grown accustomed to was already in Celestial. Granted the Adravendi lineage was a long and intricate one. It seemed half of the Adravendi family was made up of adopted members, but still family nonetheless, and they were scattered across all of Boreas. Even Creed and his family was related by some correlation. She'd never thought much about the Armada line, but now that she'd met one it fascinated her. Her already gigantic family was even bigger than she'd imagined.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
09-08-2016, 03:19 PM

Eyes widened and ears lifted, head rising slightly. Cousins? He was related to her? She was Falk's daughter? It had been so long since he'd seen anyone from his family, much less those that once lived in Glaciem, but he was a pup. A yearling even. And while he struggled to put faces to names, Falk's face would slowly fall into place. This woman did have some resemblance to his uncle, just like he looked more like his mother instead of his father's child. It was intriguing to think about, and slowly he would begin to pull out of his previous demeanor.

"I...have a cousin? You're my cousin?" His words came out in a near whisper, as if he was in disbelief. Granted, he probably had a crap ton with how big the family was. But none that he'd met. "I have a cousin..." He looked up at her then, tail slowly beginning to wag. "I have a cousin!" She was family. He had found family. Or rather, she found him. And for once, it was someone who wasn't trying to hurt him or shun him. His eyes brightened a little, the male a little more hopeful.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-08-2016, 08:25 PM

Okay so he seemed a bit surprised by this new revelation that he had other family. She founded herself chuckling softly as she watched him. She'd watch his wide eyes and lifted ears and she'd smile at him. It was so surprising to just happen to run into more family. She knew she hadn't met all of them, but she hadn't heard much about any of Isardis' kids. She had a vague idea that he'd sired many, but she'd never actually heard any names before today. It seemed there were surprises all around.

His words caused her to laugh softly before she nodded. He seemed so excited now that she found it leaking into her own emotions. Her grin widened as she thought of how many cousins he actually had. There was her, Regulus, Zuriel, Baine, Tornach, Kieryn, Laisren, and Raziel, but she kept that to herself for a moment. He repeated himself two more times and her grin remained. Once it seemed like he was done speaking she spoke.

"You actually have quite a few. I have two other littermates, and then our parents had two more litters after us."

Walk, "Talk" Think