Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-26-2016, 07:58 PM

Uff da! Karabela panted as she came to a standstill. Who thought climbing a mount could take so much work! She was pooped! Raba sat down and eyed the top of the volcano. She was close…. she wanted to reach the top and so far there had been no tremors or unusual activity to suggest that the volcano might spontaneously erupt on her. Of course there were few guarantees in life but she felt pretty sure about this one. Ok Raba…. hop to it, you’re almost there…. Getting back to her feet she paused again. What was she doing? Here she was saying she was going to spend more time in Abaven and intead she was out wandering again. Why was she so restless?

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
07-26-2016, 08:45 PM

Okay... why he climbed a freaking volcano was beyond him. Well, he knew why, but he just wasn't dwelling on it. It wasn't like he was not wanting to go home, he just... didn't want to right at that second, and was seeing what hte world had to offer for his craft, now that his head was out of his butt. And so, tired and panting heavily, he stood and stared at the top of the volcano. Almost there, though he didn't really need to get up to the very top. He doubted anything would grow up there, after all. Of course, he wasn't so certain anything would grow here, either, but it was possible - surely there were plants that grew best in hot, muggy places such as this? Well, he could think of one that grew on mountains - juniper. Hell, even if he just grabbed some of that it'd be a worthwhile trip.

Humming thoughtfully, he skirted a rather odd looking bush, only to freeze when he caught wind of a very familiar person... and scent. Abaven flooded his nostrils, and his eyes widened as he stared like a startled deer at Karabela who was several yards away, but clearly within distance. Uh-oh. He hadn't meant - he didn't want to encounter anyone from Abaven yet!

""

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-27-2016, 08:11 PM

Karabela was focused, eyes down for the most part as she carefully placed her feet. She'd managed to hit a rather steep area but at least the wind was behind her or this would have been a lot more difficult. She paused as she realized the scent of Abaven was in the air particularly that of Starling! She gasped. The wayward Destruction had been something of a topic of gossip with his wandering ways and something, something, something to be honest she hadn't been paying that much attention to the internal drama of Abaven. She supposed she really ought to. Turning she quickly started down, following the scent until she spied the young man. "Staaaarrllliiinnng! Hey! You! Stay there I'll be down in one- ow- second." Scrambling down she made a beeline for the boy. "Where the heck have you been all this time?"

""

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
08-05-2016, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 03:25 PM by Starling.)

Maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't notice him. Maybe if he didn't move, she'd just keep walking up the volcano and maybe he'd get away unnoticed. Just... maybe. Starling nearly flinched as her eyes fell on him, and his ears flattened as her loud, boisterous voice reached his ears. Oh no. He hadn't wanted to be seen - what would he do now? He couldn't really muster the will to shout back that she didn't need to come down, though in hindsight as she raced towards him that perhaps he should have. "H-h-hi Karab-bela," he stuttered, sounding meek and certainly looking the part, with his ears partially folded back. "I-I, u-uhh..." What did he say? Where had he been? Honestly, everywhere, but he was less than prepared to talk to Raba, let alone his whereabouts and shameful running away.

""

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-14-2016, 01:40 PM

Karabela loped down toward Starling, wincing just slightly as a miss-step caused her to cut her front left paw just before she skidding to a stop in front of him. Oops, ow! She wrinkled her nose at the cut and lapped at it for a second as the man before her stuttered out a hello and failed to answer her question. Her head cocked to the side as she gazed at him realizing that perhaps the question was more personal than she really intended for it to be and that she may have crossed some line. He seemed ashamed… for what? For wandering? She could understand the need to get away and wander it was in the very fabric of her own soul though she was a bit miffed he didn't check in a few times.

Rather than dwell on it Karabela just giggled. "Come climb with me! I want to see the top of the volcano. How about you? Are you out here gathering herbs?"

""