ardent

Motherly Oak

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2016, 09:37 PM
Arsenal wasn't sure what he was doing anymore. He hadn't found any trace of his siblings, but he knew they had to be here. Well, the one he followed, at least. Whether the others had followed or not was hard to determine. Maybe they were back at the old pack, laughing at their smallest brother, who had just happened to- He couldn't think about that. He had to keep his thoughts cheerful, and preferably away from the thoughts of his siblings. Right now, he had to focus on what he was going to do next. He might as well explore the entire land before he tried to find his siblings. That.....Didn't sound bad, actually. It would give him more time to figure out what to do, anyways.

His mismatched gaze searching for anything exciting, they went straight to the cabins. He had never seen anything like that, and he was already determined to see what it was. The gray marked male made his way forwards, deciding to go the long way, around the lake.

Peregrine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
07-26-2016, 10:06 PM
Peregrine was quickly finding herself enraptured with the island she'd found. Not only was it rich with resources and rather remote, but the small land bridge by which she'd accessed it meant it was easy to defend and keep an eye on. Of all the places she'd found so far, of all those she'd considered as a home base, this one had some real promise. Then again, without the numbers to help her hold it it could become just as much of a trap for her. Oh well, she thought. I'll deal with that later. For now she would scout it out. It was a fairly large chunk of land, hosting it's own hills and forests and eventually she even came upon a lake. With a source of fresh water available she was almost dead set on it, and she'd absolutely have to bring Magpie here and see what she thought of it. She was so deep in her thoughts that stumbling upon the scent trail of another wolf brought her up short. It was fresh, incredibly so, and smelled of a young male. Looking up she found him traveling along the lake's edge as well. Peregrine wasn't sure whether he'd seen her or not, but she was immediately frustrated to find that she was not the only one lurking here. "I didn't know this island was inhabited," she called out, announcing herself. "Shame! Here I'd wanted it all for myself." While her tone was wistful, certainly sarcastic, she couldn't deny the kernal of truth in her words.