Kazi Plots!

Kazimir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-28-2016, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2016, 07:20 AM by Kazimir.)
Hi everyone! I'm almost an official member here, so I thought I'd go ahead and get a plot thread up while I wait for my app to get looked at :)

I would like to introduce Kazimir! He's a sweet little Russian boy who is new to the world and needs to get his paws dirty! Be easy on him, because he is bound to believe pretty much anything you tell him xD Looking for buddies to play and explore with, friendships that last longer than one thread if possible, and he is a budding herbalist if anyone is interested in that x)

I'd like to keep him in the South/East for now while he tries to get used to the idea of a place without snow <3

Sìleas

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-28-2016, 07:11 PM
Yo!
I have Sileas, who's a keen healer. He's kinda quiet but friendly and is a bit starved for conversation right now, seeing as how he's also a newcomer. He'd be up for making a friend, although between his own mediocre English and Kazi's it might get a little fun difficult xD

Kazimir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-28-2016, 07:28 PM
Oohhh my yes :D That would be so much fun! Where does your guy typically roam?

Sìleas

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-28-2016, 07:50 PM
Right now he's wandering around the East, so anywhere in there :D I can throw a thread up tomorrow unless you want to start?

Kazimir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-29-2016, 09:25 AM
If you want to toss one up, go ahead! I'd like his first thread to be in the north somewhere, so I will post that then get in your thread :)

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
07-29-2016, 05:59 PM
I have this pretty girl who is in need of interaction with others. She is shy and is gonna work on being a healer. She is a part of Myraid pack and doesn't stray from to far from the packlands
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
07-29-2016, 09:51 PM
I can't decide who I want to offer up, soooo.... -sets link down- if any of these interest you, let me know c:
TALK SHIT
[Image: bK4cZNp.png]
GET HIT

Kazimir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-31-2016, 07:19 AM
@Delaney - that is too far South for him right now =/ He's going to be keeping up in the North/East area for a while until he finally gets used to the idea that he doesn't have to stay within a days range of snow xD Maybe after he gets over that? <3

@Sabine - Oh my, lots to choose from xD Rhys sounds like a lot of terrible fun! Where is she typically hanging out?