Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
07-31-2016, 06:19 PM

The spring sun was bright, and though it burned into Phim's fur and skin, she was thankful for it.  This was an odd place she'd stumbled upon, and surprisingly not one she'd seen before.  As she climbed the plateau, the sun guided her through the strange, shining debris that littered the ground.  She stopped every so often to paw at one thing or another.  Curiosity could kill her today.  She recognized that strange and unfamiliar typically did not mean safe, but what did she have to lose?  Nothing, whispered a voice on the wind.

Phim had nothing left.  Her parents were dead, her brother missing, and she was far from comfortable calling Boreas home without them.  After all, she'd been gone a while.  She had no family nor friends left here, just a slight familiarity that was all she had left to grasp when she found herself suddenly alone.  Dwelling on it wouldn't help though, so she continued to risk danger as she nosed a shining circle-shaped object on the ground.  It glittered gold and appeared to have been attached to something, but the remains of that part were tattered.  Whatever it was, it was eye-catching.

ooc;; sorry it's so little, it's been a while!
""

Phim's brother, Daitaro, is allowed to crash literally all of her threads.

[Image: xc4TMGm.png]

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
08-19-2016, 06:45 PM
OOC: I'm so sorry it took me so long DD:

Even though the pack had been gone long enough for the borders to had completely faded away Angelus still found himself lingering around the lands. He had nowhere else to go, really. This was home. Sure, there was plenty to explore and he intended to see all he could, but no matter how far he wandered he always returned home. The old Imperium lands where all he'd known growing up. The giant vaguely remembered a trip to his grandmother's pack, but except for the occasional excursion, grandma's casa included, he hadn't really gone anywhere. It was only once he was a teenager that he'd really begun to wander. All of his fondest childhood memories took place in the old Imperium lands.

So lost was he in thought that Angelus almost tripped over the much smaller woman as she bent down to investigate something. He'd rounded the back right corner of an old, dilapidated jeep and almost ran smack-dab into the woman's hip. The brute ground to a halt, almost rearing back as he tried to avoid touching the woman. The last thing he needed was for her to mistake his actions for an attack. "Oh," he rumbled, his tone apologetic, "Forgive me, I didn't see you there."

Phim

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
08-21-2016, 03:15 PM

As was customary for Phim, her thoughts had consumed her while she'd wandered this place. She'd stayed only aware enough of her surroundings to avoid injury, but her mind was largely elsewhere. Part was living in the memories of her past while the other part was focused on the glittering thing she was pushing around with her nose. So focused, in fact, that she didn't notice the brute was even there until his shadow loomed, still, over her. His apology reached her ears as she turned her head to look at him.

He was HUGE. Her eyes widened slightly as they traced the path from his paws to the tips of his ears. He was nearly a foot taller than her and could easily be twice her weight by the looks of him. Phim had always thought herself to be average size, but this wolf dwarfed her. Slowly, she moved the focus of her green eyes to his purple, her head tilted to the side, and a large smile graced her features. This was exciting.

"Not a problem at all, I didn't see you either to be honest." She probably wouldn't have noticed him even if he had run her down, the way her mind was working lately. "My name is Phim."
""

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
08-27-2016, 07:59 PM
Thankfully she didn't seem as startled by his presence as he'd been by hers. He didn't miss the way her eyes widened as she realized how big he was, though. The brute was used to that kind of reaction. He usually stood head and shoulders over others so being gawked at - sometimes quite a bit less politely than this woman - wasn't unusual at all. In fact, at this point he'd probably be a little wounded if his height went unappreciated.

Nonchalantly he assessed the woman as she spoke. He supposed she was of average height and build, not too muscular as to be unfeminine but clearly a physically capable woman. Her coat was almost entirely black and as far as he could tell from this angle, the only thing keeping it from being so was the line of white that ran from the tip of her nose, over her head and down her back much like that of a certain small, smelly mammal who inhabited these parts. The most beautiful feature, he decided, were her eyes. They were a lively, vibrant green that contrasted sharply against the dark coloring of her coat. The color reminded him strongly of the treetops during the beginning of spring.

"Phim?" he parroted. For a moment his expression was overtaken by surprise but just as quickly a bright smile lit up his features. "Used to call my brother Phim." His smile grew wider. "Sometimes Phimmy if I wanted to be a pest. His name is Seraphim." Now that he'd introduced someone who wasn't there, it was probably a good idea to introduce himself, huh? "My name's Angel."

Phim

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
08-29-2016, 06:49 PM

She wasn't sure what she expected from the brute when she introduced herself. He was just so big, she wasn't sure whether he would be a figurative teddy bear or squish her for her insignificance. Phim didn't expect to see such an enormous smile cross his features, and she certainly didn't expect to discover that they were somehow connected despite having never met. Her own smile widened at the revelation. "NO WAY!" she exclaimed, her cheeks burning immediately as she realized her outburst was a bit over the top.

"Sorry," she said with a giggle, her voice softer. "My parents actually named me Phim after my grandfather, and his name was Seraphim. I think they thought the full name would be a little too male or something." Too weird. She had to wonder, had their families known each other? Seraphim just seemed too uncommon a name, but maybe it was popular here.

"What brings you out here today, Angel?"
""