Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-10-2014, 03:39 PM

Long and lean legs carried Dhiren to the Mangroves, steps short and slow. He wasn't in any rush now that the meeting was over, but the news still shocked him. More than anything, he wanted to have Guinevere by his side. Something had seemed different about his lady love and he silently hoped that she was all right. That was why he attempted to encourage her to see him after the Ludicael gathering.
Dhiren paced through the forest, trying to find the place they had first hung out as boyfriend and girlfriend. Although the beach nearby held memories for them, he didn't want to venture so far from home. Strangely enough, Guinevere had supported that idea. Gold and silver eyes watched the ground in front of him before rising to look at the small bit of land near the flowing stream. The mangroves smelled strongly of Ludicael and he hoped that others wouldn't realize the pack had been downsized. There was a lot of things Dhiren was hoping for lately...maybe they wouldn't be wasted dreams.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Seren <3

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-10-2014, 05:11 PM

She?d match his pace rather well, though if he intended to walk so slow or he was compensating for her own pace she was unsure. Her ears were still plastered to her pall skull as they walked, a look of uncertainty plain upon her angelic features. She felt anxious after he?d asked her to stay with him after the meeting, she had no doubt he took notice of the change that she?d been unable to hide. She was mostly quiet, only offering simple nods of her head when she liked an idea he had. She felt miserable as time when she?d be confronted would draw ever near.
Guinevere knew he only meant to cause her happiness, and that he only wanted her to feel better. This was too much though, how could she confess letting that monster inside of her? She?d given him permission how could she live with a memory like that. How could she continue this relationship with Dhiren after that encounter. She?d keep her eyes averted from him completely, but her shoulder would not leave his hip. Even though she?d betrayed him so deeply he still held an innate comfort for her.
Not eager to start any kind of conversation she?d meekly follow his lead, keeping her voice quiet and Dhiren totally in the dark.

""

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-10-2014, 05:17 PM

She hadn't said a word since he asked her to stay behind and he was pondering why. Dhiren could feel the aura that she bequeathed and it was slowly pulling at his mind. He wanted to ask what was wrong, if there was anything he could for her, but he wasn't sure if he should. His hope for getting to the truth was dwindling, but he knew if he didn't say something first, she may never tell him.
Once they had reached their old spot, Dhiren turned to look at her. Soft, gold and silver eyes met hers and he cleared his throat before speaking. "G-Guin?" he nervously said, surprised that he had even stuttered. "I...noticed that you have been...different lately...I was just hoping that you were all right...are you?"

Speech,

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-10-2014, 05:32 PM

He would walk easily in silence slightly ahead of her, had she been looking at him she might have noticed how easily she was dragging him down. How terrible she was at keeping herself normal and unaffected by her actions. Still, she?d notice where he?d lead them, recognice the scenery and the memories that had been made. Now she would be forced to taint those pure reflections. She?d feel him stop as she remembered everything. Her heart would stop beating and her stomach would jump to her chest. She could feel him turn to look at her features, and she would try her hardest to keep away from his gaze. She couldn?t even meet his eyes.
Her skin would grow hot and she could feel her breathing became irregular as the words she dreaded would slip from his dark lips. She?d hardly notice how nervouse he was with the terrible emotions ravaging her head, memories of that beast on top of her would soil Dhiren?s sweet scent that beckoned her to look back at him. He was so worried and so concerned she could feel her heart breaking with each word he spoke. Did she have to confess? Could she live with this hanging over her head for the rest of her life? "It?s because I?m not okay, Dhiren." She?d whisper still afraid of telling him what had happened to her. "I don?t know if I can tell you." She?d whimper, still trying to keep her gaze from his grasp. He deserved better than her.

""

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-10-2014, 05:49 PM

His eyebrows furrowed and he saw that she couldn't even look at him. Whatever had happened must have been really dark. It had affected his girl's actions and personality. No longer was she showing him her happy smiles and bright-eyed laughs. Instead, she was withdrawn, nervous, and anticipating anything to do with him. Did he do something that could have made her this way? Quickly, he racked his brain and tried to find anything that would have stood out. Nothing!
The young man was at a loss for words. He hoped beyond hope that it wasn't something he did. Dhiren continued to watch her and his ears started to flatten as he softly asked, "What...happened, Guin? Was it...something I did?" For once, he didn't look at her and focused on the ground, silently praying that he hadn't something to upset her.

Talk like this

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-10-2014, 06:19 PM

She was very much obviously distressed, again she couldn?t control her emotions or her body as it shrunk before this wonderful boy. She felt so ashamed, still her eyes could not fall upon the dark boy. Guinevere wasn?t ready to hurt him as bad as she was hurting right then. He didn?t deserve any of this. Then more words would come and she?d really feel her heart break for him. Dhiren was perfect. He was sensitive, funny, he looked out for her, there was nothing that wasn?t absolutely wonderful about the boy. He would continue, asking her again what had happened, and killing her knowing that he thought this was somehow his fault.
Immediately her features would turn back to him, her eyes would plead with him. Wanting so bad for him to understand that he had done nothing wrong. "No, Dhiren, you could never do anything wrong. You?re so perfect, and wonderful.. I don?t deserve you." She?d feel tears well up in her eyes, but she do her best to keep herself calm. Guinevere would try to find his gaze, but he was feeding too much from her own emotions. "Dhiren you don?t deserve this. I don?t deserve your affection." A tear would spill over her eye, she couldn?t do this she couldn?t tell him. How could she?! Her mind and heart would scream at her, splitting her being in half.

""

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-10-2014, 06:37 PM

If the boy had arms and hands, he would have grabbed Guinevere by the shoulders and firmly held her. He was afraid of doing anything to make her clam up anymore, but he did act out. His lithe form moved in front of her and he lowered his head so they were level. Gold and silver eyes beseeched her gaze, hoping she would look at him. She spoke of such lies. Not being good enough for him? What was going on?!
Whatever it was, she was horribly upset by it. He scraped his mind, hoping that he could figure it out without hurting himself. Finally, he began to see the very small light at the end of the tunnel. Right now, he was still racing in the darkness, trying to escape. "Guin..." he said softly. "You shouldn't talk like that. You...deserve everything your heart ever dreamed of. The moon, the stars...the world..." She continued to say that she didn't deserve him. "What could have possibly happened to make you feel this way?..." Then, he asked the question that he should have in the beginning. "Did someone...do something to you?" Ears remained pinned to his skull as his shining eyes pleaded for an answer.

"Speech"
Lineart courtesy of Kaylink on dA - Character belongs to Wynn

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-10-2014, 07:02 PM

He?d move quickly, but she wouldn?t be startled. His bright gaze settling upon hers as their noses touched. The concern was unmistakable and she?d feel the guilt pour upon her as he stared deeply into her eyes. He?d search and he?d search, finally bringing himself to speak. His voice was soft, understanding, he needed to know. He deserved that much. How did she tell him though? He was so sweet, his words gentle and uplifting, but how could she believe him? He would finish with a close guess, and she?d feel another wave of guilt wash over her.
He would plead with his actions, his eyes and his features, his ears would pull back as close to his head as hers. She?d shake her head as more tears spilled over, the secret would bubble up within her, building dangerously within her. Her stomach would flip and her throat would issue a whine as she finally convinced the words up like vomit. ?I slept with him.? her words were impossibly quiet, a whisper that she wished she?d never had to utter.

talking to you

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-10-2014, 08:17 PM

The words she uttered, the explanation he so desperately craved, finally came to light. Dhiren's heart stopped and he blinked at her with fresh confusion. She slept with someone? His ears remained flattened as he watched her cry even more, obviously ashamed at what she had done. Dhiren took a minute to let the news wash over him before he did anything.
He reclined to his haunches, pulling his face away from her and just watched how she tore herself up. To be honest, Dhiren didn't know how to properly respond. He knew that the term 'sleep' had many definitions, but the one she meant was one that had caused emotional damage. His gaze remained soft and his voice was only a whisper when he finally spoke. "...Did...Were you...I mean..." He hung his head and finally got the words out. "...Was it...what you wanted?"

Talk like this

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-10-2014, 08:36 PM

He stopped. His whole body becoming frigid as confusion would wash over him. He?d be still for a long time, she could hear her heartbeat in her ears as she watched, silently as he took in her answer. No! It was a mistake, she should have done anything but tell him what had happened. He?d pull away, and she had no idea what to expect. Would he leave her here and storm off like he should? Would he yell? She deserved that at least. She?d allowed that strangers touch, she was as much at fault as he.

An eternity would pass before Dhiren?s quiet lyrics would be heard again. She hadn?t realized she?d been holding her breath, but the question would only make it hurt worse. Why did she have to tell him! She would whine, lowering her form but not sitting. She?d look away from him again, ?I didn?t say ?no? it was a soft whisper, proclaiming her guilt.

Table by Lu - Code for Ala Only
[Image: wssc54.jpg]

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-10-2014, 08:43 PM

He watched her as she crouched, showing the guilt that obviously came from her action. Dhiren had never been cheated on before, and to have it happen at such a young age...was either a good or bad thing. The boy did not know and he remained confused due to his ignorance. His mind continued to work around the situation, since he was not sure what had caused Guinevere to go and look for another to be with.
Selfish thoughts began to creep into Dhiren's mind, brows furrowing because of their appearances. What had Dhiren not done that made her go out and look for it? Then again, was she even looking for it when it had occurred? So many possibilities and Dhiren had only one potential source for the answers he craved. He continued to walk on eggshells, not really caring if his paws got messy. "...So...umm, how did it happen?" He had to know; he would die if he didn't completely understand.

"Speech"
Lineart courtesy of Kaylink on dA - Character belongs to Wynn

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-10-2014, 09:09 PM

He was so quiet, she couldn?t see the confusion but she knew it was there, and she knew as he continued that she was going to have to continue. He wanted the story, he needed closure. He needed to know why it she had been with another man. She would whine, not wanting those thoughts to return but it was needed. She needed to tell him why. He deserved it no matter how much it hurt. "Dhiren, I needed to get away I guess. I was restless from everything going on. I met a stranger." She paused for only a moment, trying to let herself relive those details. She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream. She didn?t want to tell Dhiren what she?d done, what she had agreed to so foolishly. Quietly she would whisper, "He.. He made me want him, I experienced cravings for something I had no idea about. I didn?t even realize until he touched me. I couldn?t leave, I.. my body just took over and I let him.." her voice would break as her joints lowered her to the ground. She would withhold the tears, but she never wanted Dhiren?s embrace more than she did at that moment. Those same needy feelings would rise up within her and she'd feel her tail tuck between her legs ashamedly. What had she done?

""

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-10-2014, 09:43 PM

Dhiren could still see how it bothered her, how the guilt would continue to build up until she finally spoke. She had needed to get away, met some random dude, felt tuned in to his touch and words, then she had frozen. Her body had wanted -- had needed -- something she hadn't wanted before. His intelligence was still in the dark, but he guessed that maybe something happened to Guinevere that he was not aware of. If only he knew about the chemicals that worked within each wolf...
She obviously despised what had happened, otherwise she wouldn't be acting the way she did. Dhiren was sure if she could take it back, she would. After all, if she hadn't been happy in their relationship, then she would have told him. Dhiren wouldn't have been a stone wall if she had felt that way...but, she didn't, and her being affected by her actions this way made him want to do something drastic, something that would give her a one-eighty...
He picked himself up from his haunches, took the necessary steps to close the gap between them, and lowered his head to hers. Without saying a word, he licked the tears away from her eyes, making sure to get the ones still forming trails in her fur. Soft nuzzles were given along her cheeks and jaw lines before moving up to her ears. Tender kisses were given before he walked around her to curl next to her on her left side. His tail stretched around her and pressed her closer to his abdomen, wanting to have her as close to him as possible. "I still...love you, despite what has happened."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-11-2014, 08:07 AM

She would explain, but still she knew it was not very well, even she was still almost completely confused by the interaction. Her still raging heat had been the cause, did Dhiren not know about that part of a female?s life cycle? It didn?t matter, he had enough knowledge to make his judgement. She?d close her eyes and wait for his reaction, keeping back most of the tears as she heard him stand up. He would utter nothing as she waited for him to walk past her and head back to Ludicael. She wouldn?t follow him.
However he?d stop again. Right in front of her. Brilliant yellow eyes would creep open as she felt his soft kiss against her cheek. He?d kiss away her tears and nuzzle her as he moved to gently caress her ears, a soft touch she?d welcome. Still she would try to ignore the burning in her gut, the begging need to have Dhiren close to her. He?d kindly oblige her too. Silently he?d move to her side, surrounding her with a forgiving warmth she never thought she?d deserve. She?d cling to him, trying to sedate her needs but enjoying his simple touch. His words would be all she needed to hear as a weight was lifted from her sagging shoulders. She?d nuzzle her features into his chest, "I could never deserve you less Dhiren." She?d pull her head back up to rest under his chin, her eyes closing in bliss as she let him hold her so tight, "I love you, Dhiren. I?m so sorry." She?d whine, not knowing how she could ever make it up to him.

""

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-11-2014, 10:47 AM

She accepted his embrace and he curled around her tighter for it. His mind was still trying to work out the kinks that he hadn't untied, but soon, he would relax into her slender bodice. Her head moved beneath his, causing his chin to rest on her cranium without any awkward positioning. The sadness and guilt still washed over her like waves, causing him to catch them as they rolled. His eyes closed as she returned his love and apologized again. "We will work through this," he softly voiced, wanting to do nothing more than whisk her away from her troubles for a lifetime. "You are worth the effort and I can't imagine myself without anyone else beside me..."

Speech,

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-11-2014, 03:17 PM

He would hold her tight, like he?d never let her go and she would never have to worry. She would though, still even with his reassuring touch she could feel the hesitation. She wasn?t innocent anymore and she was far from pure. How could Dhiren so easily forgive her for her heinous act? Still Dhiren would go on, sure about his words, calm in his endeavors, and so gentle as he touched her. He wanted her. Even after.. Dhiren wanted her. He?d negate her comment with a statement of his own, boosting her self worth through the roof. Finally her tears would come easily, and she?d start to let go of the guilt. She?d just cry, because that?s all she could do.

talking to you