ardent

Dire Plot

Arvandor

gems
size
build
player
08-15-2016, 11:08 PM
So I'm pretty much stuck on what to do with Arvandor. I feel like his personality is much too goody for my tastes, and I can't seem to find decent plots with him or a pack that he would fit into asides from celestial (which he had initially intended to join). But he's also not had anyone try to convince him to join anything either.

So, I'm calling on you guys to throw out ideas/plots, whatever the hell you want so I can change up his personality! And /hopefully/ get my muse going for him. I mean, he is a $50 frickin wolf and my muse for him is pretty much dead at this point. So I'm open to pretty much everything at this point.

Maybe someone to corrupt him? I'm leaning towards turning him into something along chaotic neutral to Lawful Evil, so maybe even being force claimed would be an option if it helps his change in personality. Whatever idea you have, throw it at me cuz I'm at a loss and I don't wanna deactivate or not use him since I paid so much xD if nothing works out then I might consider trading him to someone else that might give him more love e.e cuz right now, I can't with the way it is >.>

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-15-2016, 11:10 PM
I mean if you want a reason to put him in Celestial he could meet Luck.

Uh other than that, it probably won't corrupt him but Nia would totally wanna add him to her collection, he's pretty and some day she wants pretty kids.
[Image: BNLxEGJ.png]

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
08-17-2016, 05:44 PM
Sabine is on a force claiming kick, so if you are really interested in that kind of plot, that might work. She's by no means a nice character and would mess with him mercilessly. Perhaps with grumpy ole Ehrgeiz to help bring him down he'd sink into the darker side of things? Just a thought
TALK SHIT
[Image: bK4cZNp.png]
GET HIT