Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-20-2016, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2016, 07:08 PM by Sora I.)
Sora had found herself in a part of Boreas that she had never been in before, she had walked into the area with tall and tangled trees that practically blocked out the sun. It was a bit colder than she was used to and way colder than Alisa was used to. The tiny fennec was curled up between Sora’s shoulder blades to find warmth in her fur. The absence of sun made the place colder than the fox would have preferred, Sora could handle it from her layers of fur. The wolf jumped up onto one of the branches disrupting the cargo atop her back. “Watch it, I have claws you know.” “yeah, yeah but I don’t like the cold ground either.” Alisa grumbled to herself and jumped off of Sora’s back to land on the same branch and began sharpening her claws on the wood. Sora would just lay down on the sturdy branch and stare off into the distance.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-29-2016, 06:11 PM

Things were picking up a little, but not as much as she'd like. There were more patrols, a few more trainings. The mentors started their training...well, some of them. And those who hadn't would be reassigned. She had yet to start training Lykos, but he didn't seem to interested to begin with. So as a test, she would wait for him to approach her.

She'd done the second patrol for the day, and the alphess would leave the pines to scout the neighboring territory. With the pack growing so quickly, it was never too early to start searching out a new territory to add to the pack. They would need a lot more sustenance soon, and with a new litter on the way, it was crucial.

As the woman lumbered through the forest, she would pause as she heard a couple of voices nearby. Her head tilted, wondering who it was and where they were. Though judging by the sound of the voices, they were pretty close. She would go in the direction that she was sure it came from, paws lightly stepping on the bare ground. With summer here, the snow had melted quite significantly, leaving even her territories brown instead of keeping the blanket of snow. The further she went, the stronger the scent got. And it seemed, one was recognizable as wolf, and the other...she wasn't too sure. As they came into view, she spotted a young she-wolf lying on a branch, and casually she'd approach. "Excuse me, are you two alright?" Even if they were, it didn't hurt to ask right?

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-29-2016, 09:57 PM
Sora’s ears would perk as she heard the paw steps of another animal heading towards her. A wolf would come into view, a mix of black, grey, cream, and white covered their pelt. As the other wolf asked if they were alright, she would proceed to jump off of the branch she was laying on to land on the ground. “Yes” She looked from where Alisa was to where the other female wolf was. “We’re both fine, we would be Sora Latchme and Alisa.” Once again gesturing to her companion as she said the little fox’s name. “What would yours be?”
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-05-2016, 04:44 PM
She watched the youngster drop to the ground, a curious little creature with her. She'd never seen such a thing, but the scent was similar to the red foxes that she'd come across a few times. The girl confirmed they were alright, introducing both herself and her curious little companion. "It's nice to meet you Sora, Alisa." She offered a smile, maintaining a respectful distance so as not to frighten them. "My name is Avalon."

The alphess would glance up as Tanaraq flew overhead, a single screech sounding in the air as she circled above them. "And that would be Tanaraq." She lowered her head to look at the small pair, curious as to why they were here. Though judging by the scents, they were loners. So it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for them to be around these parts. But as often as she came to these woods, she had never scented nor seen them before. "I don't mean to be nosy, but I've never seen you around here before. Are you new to these lands?"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
09-05-2016, 05:11 PM
The female would introduce herself as Avalon and her bird like companion as Tanaraq. They then made a comment on how they had never seen her in these lands. The smaller female shied away from Avalon when the question was asked, she hadn’t expected to be asked why people had never seen her before this soon after her return. She would answer the question boldly after having given a shoddy display of confidence, “I’m not really new …per se. I was born in the south and stayed for a year before I left and I’ve only just recently come back.” Alisa would eye Sora with confusion, she hadn’t seen sora shy away from something like that before, it seemed like it was a new low for her.
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-05-2016, 05:30 PM
A brow point rose when she noticed the girl had seemed to shy away from her question. Had she offended the girl in some way? If she had, then she didn't mean to. She had simply been curious about whether or not Sora was new to the northern side. It was a curious display, as she'd never seen someone act that way with a simple question. And when the girl answered, the alphess had a vague idea of maybe why the girl had shied away. Maybe she thought something else? Who knew. "I see. My apologies if I offended you, I was simply curious since I've never seen you nor scented you in these woods before." She smiled again, sitting down to hopefully look less imposing if that's what the girl thought. "I am alphess of the pack not far from here, you see. And I pass through here quite often."

Art||Plotter

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
09-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Avalon had thought that she had offended Sora, she hadn’t offended her just simply caught her off guard. So the woman was an alphess of a nearby pack, the thought of joining a pack sounded nice to Sora. She hadn’t really preferred the loner life she had lived for almost the past year, it was only made just bearable thanks to the company of Alisa. What she really wanted was her family back but she had low hopes of that ever happening the way she wanted it to. Maybe joining a pack was the next best thing, “Avalon, you say you’re an Alphess? Can you tell me about this pack that you run?”