Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-26-2016, 07:00 PM

It was just a few inches away. He could have sworn this was weirdest thing he'd done. The rodent he could see, a small rabbit, was his target. It was honestly his first time hunting a rabbit. Usually he went for mice or something else, but he supposed what else could go wrong? His shoulders rolled inward as he tried to make the grass hide him. Qualm watched as the Rabbit suddenly took off, the male bounding after it. Though from lack of training, and his muscles only been recovering they locked. Tripping he stopped himself watching the snack leave as he cursed for a moment.

Looking up he tried to catch his breath and deal with the pain in his back leg. The muscle didn't like being used and so he realized he needed to move around much more. Otherwise that would keep happening. Perhaps while he was here he would gather some poppy seeds and other herbs. It would be good practice for himself, as long as he didn't give himself too much.

"Talk"

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-26-2016, 07:37 PM
Sora was making her way towards a beach with tall Cypress trees, Alisa at her side they entered into the area when Sora noticed a body of water. In the heat of the summer any water around looked enticing. The wolf then walked up to the water to take a drink of it, as soon as it hit her tongue she got a bad look in her face and spat it right back out. “if you would’ve looked closer you could’ve seen that it was brackish water, also if you had been focused on something other than that water you would’ve seen that wolf over there.”
The fennec fox had been observing her surroundings and had noticed a new black wolf with some brown markings. While her wolf friend had been completely focused on water the heat didn’t really bother her thin coat of fur. She was made for this kind of weather.
Sora took a quick glance around her to find that there was indeed another wolf in the area. She cracked a nervous smile at the other wolf not knowing if they had seen her display of spitting out water. “Um, hi what are you doing here?”
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Qualm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-26-2016, 07:53 PM

In the midst of his pain, a female called out to him. Qualm snapped his head towards her as she asked what he was doing. More specifically what was he going here? "Well I was trying to catch a rabbit, but I got a cramp in my back leg so I'm trying to get it to go away." Qualm turned towards her and started to stretch his leg out. Maybe that would help it even if it was only a little.

"My name's Qualm Rivers." he introduced himself as the male sat down. Now that the pain was a little easier to deal with. He noticed that the smaller female had a companion with her. A fox to be precise, in which he smiled towards the creature.

"Talk"

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-26-2016, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 06:44 PM by Sora I.)
The male that she had seen seemed to not show any signs of seeing her little lapse in observation skills. She straightened up from her lowered position that she had been sub-consciously holding. So the man’s name was Qualm Rivers, she couldn’t say that she had heard that name before. “Well I’m Sora Latchme and this is Alisa" She nodded indicating the small fennec fox at her side. “Nice to meet you Qualm.” She hoped to make a decent impression on the first wolf she had actually met since coming back into Boreas.
Alisa looked confused at the other wolf who had announced himself to be Qualm Rivers, he had smiled at her. Why had he done that, she knew she was small but that was no reason to smile at her. She then took this opportunity to jump onto sora’s back and sit down and let her tail curl around her side. Still looking at the other wolf with curiousity.
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Qualm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-30-2016, 01:31 PM

"Sorry I didn't mean to stare Alisa." Qualm chuckled as he shifted a bit on his paws. "I haven't seen many companions in my life. My old home had a fox as a member but that was about it." he should probably leave out the part about how he thought she was adorable. The male would settled himself finally, with the pain in his leg more or less gone. A thought came to him.

"I know this is sudden, but, how much do you guys know about healing? I've been going around teaching passer bys a few things or collecting herbs with them. Just so I don't get rusty." it was good exercise as well. For his mind and his body. Qualm didn't think he was too much of a teacher but it was better than nothing.

"Talk"