gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-27-2016, 09:29 PM

The shifting of power and changing of hands when it came to packs was part of the deal. He knew that. He had experienced a challenge himself and he was still a bit surprised about the fact that he had won. He noticed that his nephew's scent markers had begun to fade and had a feeling that Riv hadn't been as fortunate. He lingered near the edge of the willows uncertainly, but his worry for his nephew pushed him on. He supposed that there wasn't exactly a border to cross here any more. He padded through the willows with his ears perked and eyes peeled for any sign of his nephew or even one of Myriad's former members that might know where he was. "Riv?" he called as he walked, peering through the draping willow branches that were blocking him from looking clear across the territory. "Riiiiiiv?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-27-2016, 10:12 PM

"The world isn't ending Leo." Rivaxorus said from behind some of the tendrils as he rose from his injured state. He probably should have done a better job getting away from that woman's jaws but he hadn't. Regardless he met Leo with a pained smile, going to stand as he approached his uncle. "I'm glad you missed me when I was at my worst." he would say honestly as he sat down in front of Leo. "I'm fine - Armai my healer is still with me. Zephyra, Xephyris. My aunt Avalon even came from the north to see how I was doing. I got to meet a little cousin of mine." Rivaxorus wagged his tail slightly as he spoke to him. Of course he would be okay, he took things in stride didn't he? It took him a wife yelling at him to realize that. He wasn't his mother, if he sat moping without trying to fix things where would he stand?

"Talk" "You" Think