Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-27-2016, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 08:39 PM by Kreft.)

Ugh, why had he come back here he had left Boreas about two years ago to go see more of the world than just this one area of the world. But somehow his wanderings had brought him back to Boreas the place where he had enemies and allies galore. Maybe this time around was going to be different, but he didn’t have any high hopes. The grumpy man fwumped in the grass to think for a second, his life hadn’t actually been so bad when he was here he had met some wolves that he found were worth remembering. For the better or for the worse, someday during his travels he would like to meet up with Arian again, she’d been the only wolf to actually put up with him excluding himself of course. He’d like to thank her someday.

"talk" think
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Ira

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2016, 09:46 PM

She had never seen so many freaking branches hanging everywhere. They were like curtains that blocked her from seeing what might be hiding inside. "And what's behind... DOOR NUMBER 1!" she called with a grin as she bust through the willow branches and flung them aside. Her face fell when she saw there was nothing exciting to be had there, a pout creasing her face. What was the point of having such secretive branches if there wasn't going to be anything hiding there?!

She huffed and padded off from the uneventful tree trunk to head deeper into the willow woods. She knew none of these trees would be any more exciting than the first, but she couldn't help but poke her head into each one she passed juuuuuust to double check. She finally found a pond in the middle of it all and she was all too glad to get a nice, long drink of the cool water. Half way through her drink though she noticed a big frog resting on a rock at the edge of the water and a grin split her lips. She turned toward it and ever so slowly creeped forward till she was close enough to reach it and she pounced, catching the squishy creature with her forepaws. She held the toad between her paws and giggled while she watched it struggle and squirm to try and get away.

"Ira Talks" "Rava Talks" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-28-2016, 02:33 PM

There the wolf was, thinking by his lonesome. When he heard rustling and a loud voice. “And what’s behind… DOOR NUMBER 1!” He raised his head in annoyance, who was this animal who dared disrupt his rare sentimentality. He stood up and turned around to sit back down again. Another wolf came into his view after a couple of minutes, shortly after he saw them they had pounced on a toad and was giggling like a pup would. This wolf looked like an adult yet acted like a yearling, “If you’re going to have any luck with hunting you’re going to have to learn not to make as much noise.” He would say loud enough for the wolf across from him to hear. This had reminded him of one of the things he disliked about this land, there was so many wolves within it that unless he put out warning signs everywhere he would always get his thoughts interrupted by some other creature or wolf. Even then there would still be the occasional idiot who stumbled past his defenses and warnings to disrupt him. A constant reminder of why he never got anything done.

"talk" "you"think

Ira

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2016, 12:06 AM

Ira's ears perked when she heard a voice behind her and she looked over her shoulder to see the brown-hued man that was sitting there. Ah, now he looked much more exciting than this toad! She let it slip from her paws and she heard it splash back into the water moments later. She turned toward him with a flick of her tail and a pout. "Well that takes half the fun out of life, don't you think?" she asked, a grin quickly replacing her pout. "Besides, I wasn't hunting. Unless you wanna call looking for some fun hunting." She padded closer to him, tail and hips swaying behind her with each step. "Everything here has been so boooring. Except this one place with a geyser. That was kinda cool I guess." She stopped in front of him with a chuckle while her head tipped to the side curiously. "What's your name, fun killer?"

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-30-2016, 09:06 PM

Kreft would stand there as the woman would talk about how boring her life was and how he had killed her fun. Kreft really didn’t see a point in fun, seeing as the only time he could even compare to having fun was when he was fighting and preferably winning. So he didn’t have fun often which didn’t bother him too terribly much. “My name is Kreft, and I do not see the point in whatever sort of fun you were having. So therefore I do not feel bad about killing it. Fun is a luxury activity anyways.” He had no clue what he hoped to obtain be saying these words but he was simply making his thoughts known.

"talk" "you"think

Ira

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2016, 11:43 AM

She rolled her eyes as he spoke, plopping down on her haunches. Jeeze, he really was a stick in the mud. Her flirting fell on deaf ears while he told her how fun was a luxury and he didn't feel bad about killing it. She scoffed at that and got back to her paws, saying, "Man, you really need to loosen up." She  padded over to him and circled around behind him, a grin touched her lips again. Her tail brushed across his back as she was coming back around him again to go back to her former spot. She chuckled as she walked past him, looking back over her shoulder at him with a flick of her two-toned tail. "If you want to indulge in some of this luxurious fun feel free to hit me up." She padded back over to the rock she had been laying on before when she was playing with the frog and stretched out on it again, letting the tips of her forepaws hang over into the water. She was done with him unless he changed his mind. She kept an ear turned toward him to listen to see if he left or came closer, but other than that she ignored him.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
09-17-2016, 05:03 PM

Kreft  would give the girl a confused look as she gave him a comment on how he needed to loosen up. It seemed to him like he was loose he wasn’t as strict as he could be, or as strict as he once was when he was younger. He would eye the gal as she circled around him he felt a shiver run up his back as their tail brushed against him it made him feel what seemed almost like some form of excitement. He had heard of the term aroused before was this what it felt like was this what it was like to be aroused? The female would walk past him and give him the offer that if he wanted to have some fun to hit her up. Well he wasn’t sure how he felt about this offer he rarely had fun and it would be an experience that would help him relate to other wolves a bit more but did he want that? He wasn’t sure but he may not have this opportunity again so he would have to take it regardless of what it might do to him. He would walk up to the lady now laying on a rock seemingly ignoring him. He looked aside for a second almost feeling ashamed for thinking that she would listen to him at all right now, “Um, I’m open to trying to have fun, I don’t know if I actually can but I’m open to it.”

"talk" "you"think

Ira

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2016, 09:43 PM

“Um, I’m open to trying to have fun, I don’t know if I actually can but I’m open to it.” She lifted her head again and looked back over her shoulder at him again, one brow lifting with disbelief at him. She couldn't tell if he was dense, beating around the bush, or if he had actually somehow avoided having literal fun his whole life. She liked to think perhaps he was just a shy virgin, but she honestly couldn't tell now. She got up and hopped down off of her perch, trotting up to him till her nose was nearly touching his. "What exactly do you mean," she asked, her golden gaze examining him closely. "Cause I'm over here trying to flirt and you're making it sound like you've just never played a game of tag in your life before. So what level are we at right now? First time having sex or never played a game of tag?" Being coy or sensitive clearly wasn't Ira's fortee. She was pretty blunt always and now was no exception.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
09-20-2016, 09:53 PM

The female would trot uncomfortably close  to Kreft almost until their nose was touching his, he would take a couple steps back at this he was not expecting the woman to get right up in his face. She would ask what he meant, she looked at him as if she was sizing him up for battle. If this woman wanted a fight she could get one if she wanted but he didn’t see why she would want to. She said that she was trying to flirt, this took Kreft aback a bit he wasn’t aware that this woman had been trying to flirt with him. Was that what that tail touch was about?  So it wasn’t just him that felt something happen, it wasn’t just his mind playing tricks on him. She had asked what level of fun Kreft had had in his life before, well he had certainly played a couple of games of tag in his life when his parents had forced him to socialize with the other pups he didn’t recall having fun then. He did recall that he had had what could be called fun whenever he ended up fighting or just being downright mean to people. And he had never had sex before so this might be a good time to try for it if he could get the female on his side with it. “I have played tag before which wasn’t necessarily fun, but I have had fun before maybe not what you’d see as fun though. Also I have never once had sex in my life, never had a chance to.”

"talk" "you"think

Ira

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2016, 10:30 PM

Ira blinked at him a couple of times at his response before giving a little snort of laughter. "Well then! That certainly changes things." She giggled and crossed the space between them again since he had so rudely stepped back from her moments ago. She reached out and went to lick his cheek with a wide grin. "Bless your heart. You haven't gotten to have the best kind of fun yet. What a shame." She giggled again with a flick of her tail before she settled back on her haunches. "But first, Mr. Kreft, I wanna hear what these things you've done for fun are and see if I actually don't think they're fun. I'm curious." She watched him expectantly with a little grin on her lips. She was already having a good bit of fun just messing with him so she was interested to see what he thought was fun. Who knew, perhaps they might have something in common and they wouldn't even know it. That's why you had to ask questions!