size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
08-27-2016, 10:37 PM

She hadn't forgotten the pack healer's offer for assistance during this time. Esa had been sure she wouldn't need it, that things would be smooth and simple, but she had completely changed her mind. As she slowly ambled from her den, her body hunched against the intense nausea, she set out for Vereux's healing sanctuary. Her body felt bloated, her paws tender with each step, and her hormones sent her emotions whirling from one end of the spectrum to the next. Mostly she was happy, absolutely elated, about the life ahead as she envisioned being by Steel's side. But there were moments when her mood would shift drastically, swinging into anger or depression. She would sob at the loss of her freedom. She'd never roam again like she used to. Her body didn't feel like her own anymore. She paused to heave, retching for the millionth time, before gasping rather desperately against the pressure pressing on her diaphragm. Was this all really worth it?

Of course, deep down she knew the answer to that, and a smile creased her lips as she thought of the man of her dreams. Yet, at the moment, she felt like hell, and she desperately wanted to see if Vereux had any remedies to save her from herself. So she plodded onward, until she finally found the mines, stumbling into the dim lightning. "Vereux?" she called out, hesitating to go in without hearing him first. So she stopped, seating herself for a moment as she listened for the healer, hoping he was in today.

"Speak" "Listen" Think
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-28-2016, 11:29 AM

He was always prepared, especially when he heard Esarosa call. Lifting himself from his den, he had Charm with him at the time. The little pup had been looking at all the funny plants her dad usually worked with. While she'd much rather be out with Okami she supposed that even her sister needed some space sometimes. As Vereux rose he would come to the entrance of the large area he chose to be the communal den. “Esarosa, please come in.” For a pack that at first had totally hated him. He was glad to have her here. As Vereux gestured his head inside, there was more than enough space. Skins from animals lined the place like blankets all across. With at least room for six or seven adult wolves in this place. The shelves were lined with different herbs, even a strange bowl like thing holding honey - it had been hell to get to that.

“Tell me how you're feeling.” The man encouraged her as he started to go through his herbs. Like with Avalon, he had to give a few things to her during her pregnancy. Pain and hormones played a roll and it was his job to ease those thing. Also to make Esarosa better if she had a cold or something else while pregnant so that both she and her pups would be safe. As did the world go round. He watched his daughter sit in the corner of the den and watch them.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
09-11-2016, 01:31 AM

When she heard the healer's voice, she breathed a sigh of relief and entered Vereux's den. She desperately wondered if he had any remedies to help her, even for a short time. She hadn't realized some of the unpleasant things she'd be subjected to during her pregnancy. As she padded into the dim lighting, she glanced around her, noticing the wide entrance and when she came to the healer's chamber, it was impressively spacious. Also, it was well-lined with animal hides, and looked very cozy. If she would ever end up very ill, she would definitely feel comfortable here. Luckily for today, she was just going through the motions of a natural process, and was merely seeking relief.

When she padded inside, tilting her ears to his voice as he asked her to tell him how she felt, she found a space to seat herself and looked to him. She noticed the man's child sitting in the corner of the den, and with a pained smile, she wagged her tail at the pup, trying to ignore her ailments. But, that was why she was here, to fix her discomfort, if possible. With a big sigh, she began to try to describe how she felt. "I feel sick," she moaned, hunching her body up a little, "No matter what I do, I can't get comfortable. Like my ribcage won't stop expanding, and my stomach is being squished. And with all of that, I definitely don't feel like walking, or moving at all, really." She wondered if the male healer would be able to do anything for her, but if he knew enough, certainly this would not be the first time he'd experienced an ailing pregnant woman?

"Speak" "Listen" Think
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]