Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-09-2014, 11:20 AM

Drashiel picked out a clearing that was yet to be occupied. Around him rang the sound of battle and the prince was itching to join in the fray but as always he held himself to a royal standard of composure. His mind lay veiled to all but himself. The youth lifted his voice to howl for his opponent, a man named Frith that Drashiel knew next to nothing about. Hopefully, though, he'd be able to glean a sense of the man and his pack from this battle. Stretching, Drashiel rolled his shoulders forward and back again, limbering up for the physical exertion. It occured to him he'd forgotten to ask the standards for such spars. Drashiel typically only had one mode. Every fight was fought with urgency and violence. He did not care much for fisticuffs.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-10-2014, 01:42 PM

Frith would let his fire and ice gaze fall upon the battle ready wolves that began to pair up, he?d heard the name of his opponent, a wolf he?d never heard of. Not that he?d have expected to, there were very few wolves in this land he really knew of. Still adrenaline would race through his veins at the excitement of it all. Frith was a peaceful being but his mother made sure he knew how to defend himself, he?d practiced with her practically every day of his life. Attention would be grabbed as a deep summoning howl would draw him forward, chocolatey paws would propel him forward. He?d take no time to search for his intended, he?d find the other man stretching in preparation. A confident, yet friendly, smile would adhere to his features as he nodded in greeting to the other wolf. ?Greetings, Drashiel.?

image by yumpy <3
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-17-2014, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 04:20 PM by Drashiel.)

Drashiel's eyes closed in silent meditation as he took a deep breath, emptying his mind of the stress of the previous weeks. The war had failed but he was still given a chance for battle. His opponent would soon appear a wolf by the name of Frith, his opponent. Drashiel grinned, excellent! The male was older but only shorter than Drashiel by a few inches. All in all they appeared to be evenly matched. "Likewise Frith! I hope it's alright if I give the first move to you?" Drashiel took a few steps back and widened his stance, hackles raising as he moved about setting his defenses. Drashiel was usually the one to make the first move, this time he would try his his luck at reacting.

Round 1/??? 1? 2?
Frith vs Drashiel for Festival Spar

Drashiel hears the DM challenge for his father and forfeits this match to go see. I have 0 fight muse, so sorrry!