Octavia I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-05-2016, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 10:37 AM by Octavia I.)
Out-of-Character Name: Angalis

Character's Name: Octavia Ambrosia Arygos
Character Age: 1 year
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 25"
Appearance Description:Graceful. Poised. A woman of 25 inches in height. Her limbs strong yet slender. A body of muscle twisted, coiled, tightly over bone, vein, and blood. Medium sized, yet on the taller side of it. Her muscle, lean. Every inch of them defined, though they hide under her skin and fur. Her pelt is the whitest you could imagine. Think, soft, and long. Her tail is feathered on the bottom, and the edges of her ears rimmed in a darker white. Her eyes, two jewels of different colors. Her right eye is blue, a shimmering, heavenly blue. Her right eye is gold. A velvety gold.
Skills: Navigation & Intellect

Proof of Purchases: N/A
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Nope.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-05-2016, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016, 01:09 PM by Shrapnel.)
Okay so your profile looks great! Just two things, if your character is 25 inches then they'd be classified as small, not medium, so just change that in your profile.

Also if you could explain your accessory in your joining app, like you did in your profile, you'll be all set.

Octavia I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Hey! I fixed her height and I did describe her necklace in her app! Or maybe I just misunderstood. Could you explain what you meant by it?

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-05-2016, 03:20 PM
"She has a necklace hanging around her neck, with three pendents. A large, cracked green stone, a medium blue stone, and a small white stone." If you'll add that for reference purposes for your app, that's what I meant cause in your app right now you just say "(Necklace with three or more pendants)".

Octavia I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Alrighty! I changed it! Sorry about that ^.^

Octavia I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Edited

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff