gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-11-2016, 06:28 AM

She broke away from Aki for one reason. After musing over some things, Renhett was taking a step towards her past. The place she had been raised for a majority of her puphood. Of course it resurfaced some horrid memories. How her brothers came home with the news their father had slipped from the cliff. Leaving them in Quelt's care - which the woman never had accepted him as her adopted father. Bass as well, he must have been growing in age right? She hadn't seen him since she was merely a yearling when she took her own path in the world. The ache in her heart, it was vaguely familiar.

Renhett stood at the border, a little unknowing of why she was here in the first place. Curiosity perhaps? Maybe she really needed to here an old voice again. She raised her head in a howl, though if someone came first they could always keep her company, she wouldn't mind that at all. It was an odd occurrence really.

"Talk"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-12-2016, 05:25 PM

It took him awhile to place the caller, it had been ages since he had heard her voice. How many years had it been, two? Three? With his brows pulling together, he left the lake in the plains to head to the borders. He was surprised when he saw her, she looked so big now! A smile touched his at his aging muzzle, his tail wagging behind him. "Renhett! It's been awhile, what brings you back to Abaven's borders?" he asked, sitting down in front of her. It was always nice to see older members, and he had always had a soft spot for Hajimi's kids. It just made him feel older though, to see her sitting here all grown up. It was like seeing his own children stretch further and further into adulthood, and only made him feel that much older. "How long has it been? You must be... what? Four? Five?" Bass couldn't remember exactly, but he knew that they were close in age with his first litter. As much as the pale man wanted to toss a million and one questions her way, he bit his tongue and waited for her to answer his first set. No need to overwhelm her with his excitement.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-12-2016, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 05:37 PM by Renhett.)

Renhett couldn't help the small tail wag when she saw Bass. A soft smile on her face as he approached. He tried to guess her age and it made her giggle. It had been a long time, and she was happy to see that Bass was still around. She knew her siblings had more or less gone missing over the years and had left her alone. "I'm four now. It has been a long time." she said as her red eyes looked over him. Ahhh memories, and they were nice.

"I'm not exactly sure, I'm guessing I just wanted to visit. Mainly to see how you were doing." she looked around the territory. Never changed did it. The rapids flowing off into the distance, as she could hear the water so easily. "Is Abaven doing well?" she asked.

"Talk"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-18-2016, 08:22 PM

When she said that he was four he felt like he was going to faint. Not really but... dramatically yes. Time was going just too fast, he still remembered when he had come home with the news about their father. Renhett was the first one that he had seen in a rather long time, but it really was nice to see her once more. She had grown into a fine woman, and it was always a pleasure to check in with old members to see how their life had turned out. The red eyed woman said that she just came to check in, asking if Abaven was doing well. He hesitated, wondering if he should admit the whole truth to her or not. "Well, a lot has happened in the time that you have been away. I wouldn't even know where to start," he said with a soft chuckle, his shoulders shrugging in a simple way. It had been so long, almost too long to catch her up on everything unless she asked a more specific question. "As for Abaven itself, well we are still here. We have a third territory now as well, and have our ups and downs just like all things do." Perhaps it was a rather boring explanation, but he was unsure of how to get into all of it, and of course on how much to share. Even though she had been an old member and he had watched her grow up, the shortcomings of the pack were for those within it.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-18-2016, 11:30 PM

She had learned so much while she was gone. Something she'd love to share with Bass - looking at him and observing him. She could tell so much and she did feel like she was peering into his soul a little. Though she knew not many took kindly to her observing behavior. His breathing, how he looked - so much detail and how she could tell some heavy things happened. As was what happened with life. Abaven indeed was still standing, as Bass said everything did have it's ups and downs she would nod keeping her smile on her face. Truely she was happy. "It must be hard Bass, I know you've had abaven all these years you've kept it standing longer than any pack I've ever seen. And I know with life comes troubles, but you've been strong enough to stick around." she said kindly to him.

"I was in imperium for some time, I'm sorry I didn't contact you then. And recently... I was with Rivaxorus in Myriad before it fell. I have a favor to do for someone but after that.. I actually was considering coming to Abaven. Whether you're the alpha or not - I guess that's why I'm here today. I've learned so much about healing in my journey, physical and MENTAL Bass!" her tail wagged a little. She did tell him. The things she was most proud of. Knowing she had somewhere to go after she had fulfilled her favor to Aki was exciting. She was hoping that she wouldn't be rejected but she would know the reason why if so.

"Talk"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-19-2016, 11:31 AM

Renhett seemed happy no matter what he said. He could probably have told her that the forest was on fire and she would still be smiling. Her mood was infectious, and he found himself beaming back at her. His pale tail wagged behind him slightly, and he nodded as she spoke. Abaven had been the longest standing pack in his day, he was surprised that it was still standing, and that he was still leading it. "You're right Renhett, thank you," her words had been kind a sweet, just the thing that he needed to hear. When she spoke of being in Imperium, he blinked softly. He had no idea that she had joined Valentines pack, she hadn't been at the siege. It would seem like a lot of his members left his pack for Imp, but he had no ill feelings towards it. Well... anymore. He almost flinched at the memory of his falling out with Rhythm, something that he would never have seen coming. Bass was sad that Valentine lost his pack, he had been a great ally when he needed it and father to his niece and nephew. He hoped that they were all okay, where ever they had ended up.

His brow rose when he said that she was in Myraid as well, but that she was considering coming back to them. He smiled at that, and let out a laugh as she very excitedly explained what she had learned. He hadn't heard about mental healing, but he supposed that it was something that was necessary. "Sounds very interesting Renhett, I am glad that you found your calling! But what kind of favor are you doing for someone?" He had nothing against helping others, but he was curious as to what it was. Plus, then he could know how long she would be occupied. He was sure that a lot of wolves here would love to know what she learned.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-19-2016, 01:39 PM

It seemed like Bass was enjoying the information she gave out. It was the truth though, packs came and go all the time. Not once had she heard Abaven's name on a fallen list. She was good at gathering information if she wanted to hear it. Regardless, he went to ask her what exactly her favor was. Her tail stopped the end twitching a bit as she got slightly uncomfortable. Well it wasn't exactly a... tradtional favor. Renhett debated even telling him for a moment as she shifted her eyes to the side for a moment. "I'm not one to lie, so I guess I'll explain, but it's something that will probably..... sound very odd to you." She took in a deep breath as she went to look at him again giving a nervous smile.

"Maybe a week ago I met a male named Aki. We talked and I got him some food - massive fella with saber teeth. He was sweet as can be, and me being prying into wolves heads just fished for information. I found out in his growing of old age he'd been thinking about having kids. But his culture was very different from ours and he was a wanderer who didn't like the thought of being tied down to a mate. I'm pretty promiscuous myself and so I told him I'd bear his children for him, no strings attached with a promise." Renhett lowered her head, when she said it out loud it made sense to her. She wasn't so sure about Bass himself. "Of course I know it could end badly but I hated to see him like that. To die without young simply because many females wouldn't like the thought of being with someone who had multiple women and moved around so much. I'd never do it if I was within a pack and break the rules." she shook her head. "So despite this after it's done... would you let me join Abaven?" Renhett was very serious. As she looked at him.

"Talk"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-27-2016, 01:15 AM

Bass’ ears perked when she said that the agreement she had made was rather odd. Curious, he eyed her as she went on to explain what she had done. And that is when his jaw dropped open. The alpha was stunned into silence, slowly blinking at her as the gears spun in his mind. Ear slicked back as she mentioned that she was rather ‘promiscuous’, that wasn’t something that he needed to know, nor what he wanted to hear. "Um..." he said, rather baffled by the whole thing. He was silent for several more moments as he tried to sort everything in his head. "Why would you do something like that? What happens if he goes back on his words and leaves you with the children that you do not want? You just met the man and now you want to have children with him? Do you not know the attachment that comes with bearing children, having them grow inside you for all those months?" His voice was growing a bit louder, he was just in utter disbelief about this whole thing. He couldn’t imagine having children with someone without a bond, or without seeing them again afterwards. Sharply he took in a deep breath, his teeth gritting together. "What happens if you look down at those little lives that you created, that grew inside you, and fall in love? Will you be able to just give them up like that?"

The alpha took another breath, not even realizing that his fur was standing on end. That was a crazy deal to make with someone, giving them your body and children that were half yours. When she asked to returned to Abaven he nodded slowly, his jaw clenched. Of course she could come home, he would never turn someone down. "Are you sure you don’t want to join now? As much as I disagree with this, I would prefer if I knew that you were being properly cared for," Bass was an alpha, yes, but it would seem that he was a father first.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-27-2016, 01:48 AM

Her heart pounded up against her chest. She knew she held Bass in a high regard, and one thing she feared most was rejection. Yet she had placed her trust in him and she was more than relieved to notice that all he said was concern. His hackles raised and her red eyes widened slightly as she simply observed the man's movements. Yes, a bit of a lecture - but she was an adult. These were questions she weighed before she had even done it with that man. "My life is built upon observing, quiet usually I can tell if someone is lying or not. He seemed genuine - and if not of course I'd be heartbroken. But I'd take care of the pups none the less if their father left them. No.... I don't know the attachment and I guess I'll come to know it. Even if it's hard for me, I'd give them to him - and if they ask him they want to know who there mother was I'd gladly meet them." her heart strained a bit as she watched him. She really did want to apologize, but it was already done.

His words however, made her tear up slightly. She knew he was worried, and now she was even more worried herself. Abaven would have been a perfect home for her, but what if she became a major disappointment to him? "I couldn't do that to you Bass..... you're one of the only wolves left in this world that I look up to - that I trust and hold dear. So after this is done I'd come home, that way I'm not so useless." she tried to shake her nerves. "You have no idea how much it means to me that you'd take me in regardless though Bass... really." she sheepishly smiled. But perhaps she should talk to Aki about it? She knew he'd offer to take care of her but if she was in a pack maybe it'd be safer all alike. Perhaps if Bass.... met aki? She shook the thought away, now was not the time to be trying to change how Bass thought. He was his own wolf as she was her own.

"Talk"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-27-2016, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2016, 11:44 AM by Evelyn.)

He sighed when he saw the tears starting to gather in her eyes, making him feel like a complete and total ass. She was an adult now and could make her own choices, it hadn't been his place. But to hear something like that just set him off. If one of his girls had done that... well he wouldn't have been as calm as he was with Renhett. "I really do hope for your sake that this man is what he says is, but it would make me feel a lot better of you were here. You would be far more protected and cared for. I wouldn't turn you away because of the choice that you made," His vocals were far more controlled now, and he sat on his rump and eyed the smaller woman. He really did hope that it all worked out for her, but he would be here regardless of the outcome. "You're just taking this surprisingly lightly. I suppose he would have to put just as much faith in you, that you wouldn't run away with his pups. But I do worry Renhett, I've seen the bond of a new mother and it's hard to give them up," Wren seemed to have done it with ease, but he would never forget the look on her face when their first litter was born. They had brought tiny new little lives into this world. Leaning forward, he tried to place a gentle kiss on her shoulder. "I am sorry for the way I acted there, I should have been in more control my emotions. It is just such a huge shock..." Hopefully she would understand that.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-29-2016, 04:30 AM

She did too. If aki had been lying to her - then of course she'd be upset. It took two to do the dance of course and he hadn't given any signs for her not to trust him over all. Of course there was always a doubt in Renhett's mind, however being able to tell Bass about it took a load off her heart that was for certain. She listened to what he had to say and nodded her head a little. She knew of the stories that mothers had special bonds with their kids even if they didn't want to. However she was determined she had the will power to get through it.

Renhett then shook her head. "Not at all Bass, you have every right to express how you feel about it and I know where you're coming from." she smiled at him. "... I'd love to stay in Abaven though I really would. I'd just have to let Aki know.I want to help you Bass and Abaven, you've been like a father to me and I didn't even realize that until I came back." her head lowered a little bit. Of course she missed her dad - but even quelt hadn't given the effort Bass or Hajime had at the time of her childhood.

"Talk"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-03-2016, 12:51 PM

He smiled at her tenderly when she claimed that he was like a father to her. He had tried his best to care for them alongside his own pups, but it had been hard to balance it all. He would have hated to hear that they hated it here, or that he did a horrible job of showing them what a loving family was. But as least she wasn't too upset with him speaking his mind, because honestly he thought that she was crazy. He could never imagine just leaving his kids with someone, or having them with a complete stranger. It was just not something that would have never thought of. But he did have kids, would it have been different if him and Wren had never had their babies? He had no idea, it was hard to picture never having kids now that he had them. Even though they were all adults in their own right, they would always be his babies. He let out a soft sigh, perhaps he was being to harsh. But a complete stranger? That is what struck him as the most odd.

She spoke about letting Aki know, and he slowly nodded his head. "I would like to meet him, if you don't find that too odd. Maybe I can call you two to the borders sometime, check in on what is going on," he said softly, the tip of his tail twitching. It would be awkward for sure, but he felt like it was something that needed to happen. As much as he wanted to keep her here right now, he understood that she needed to check with her... what? Sperm donor? Baby daddy? He shook his head, not wanting to think on it too much. It was just.... bleh.

"Speech"
'thoughts'