gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-12-2016, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 05:23 AM by Dragon.)
Open Talis Threads

This is where you can share any threads that you have started in (or out!) of Talis territories that are open to any other Talis wolves. Consider it as being like the AW threads thread, but for just wolves of the pack. This will make it easier to keep track so there can be more pack interaction. Just reply to the thread using the following code that I stole from the AW thread (that was stolen from Tea). It's polite to warn if your character is going to be mature - swearing, sexual content, etc - so the more sensitive Talis members (and pups) can avoid it if they want. If your post is answered and you don't want any new characters to enter, please edit your post here accordingly, and then mark your thread to the appropriate mark ie "P", "M", etc.

Joining threads may also be posted here but please specify that in your notes and also specify if it is intended to be completely open to all pack members or restricted to wolves who are allowed to accept members.

Code:
<b>Name of Thread</b>:
<b>Link to Thread</b>: <a href=LINK HERE>click</a>
<b>Mature?</b>:
<b>Other Notes</b>:
<b>Joining?</b>: Y/N

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Gryphon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
12-07-2016, 04:42 PM
Name of Thread: The way we do
Link to Thread: click
Mature?: Nah
Other Notes: Could be turned to a hunt, or just conversation
Joining?: N

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-01-2017, 03:27 PM
looks like this hasn't been used in awhile ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Name of Thread: greetings from califournia
Link to Thread: click!
Mature?: Nope!
Other Notes: Faine has only been in Talis for about a season so she needs to meet some of her packmates still! <3
Joining?: N
[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.