Alfred

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2016, 04:23 PM
I have my mother's dreams,

I have father's eyes,

The young man, for the first time in a while, was not looking for a companion like the one his sister had. Instead he was searching for something else; a packmate. He was seeking someone to fill the void of his day, before he truly began working on his training and discovering what path he wanted to try and excel in for the sake of Fiori as a whole. He didn’t want to fall behind, or to become a burden for the pack. He breathed in, coming to a stop near the falls. The falls had slowly formed into a place the young man was spending a lot of his time and, happily, he moved towards the water. Lowering his head the young man took a small drink. The water dribbled down his chin as he lifted his head, ears perked at the sound of pawsteps.

"Talk," 'Think.'

You can't take that from me;

Just Go ahead And try!

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-16-2016, 06:59 PM

It was great to be home. Razor let his paws carry him across the falls. The male had done a lot of thinking when he had been lost, and it was about time he studied more. It wasn't until the scent of another caught his nose. Razor pinned his ears back for a moment, looking at the young male he recognized it as one of Leo's children. His black tail flicked behind him as he grew a soft smile. Might as well be social.

Razor approached calmly, as he went to settle himself wondering if the boy would even want his company. "Hey there, my name is Razor." Razor spoke softly. Though he was filled with a little bit more confidence. He highly doubted he'd get off his ass yet still, the nervous boy was putting in an effort.

"Talk"

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Alfred’s blue gaze full on the form of another male. A bit older than himself, though he was friendly. Razor was his name… one that Alfie decided that he liked a good bit. The young male tipped his head forward, deciding to repay friendliness with friendliness. “Hello~ My name is Alfi--Alfred~” He had been hanging mostly around his family so his nickname almost fell off his tongue. All the same the off-white, red-brown, and gray boy drifted a bit closer to Razor, his ears perked and tail wagging behind him. There was something else about the demeanor of the other young man that reminded him of something familiar too… so he felt comfortable.

“I… I’ve seen you around before I think, though we haven’t really talked before now.” A bit of anxiety welled up within Alfred. This was someone new, someone that he hadn’t interacted with yet. But he was happy at the same time, glad that he could meet another of his packmates and have the chance to get to know them. “You like… herbs or something… right?” He felt a little awkward but at least he was trying to make conversation.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-18-2016, 05:20 PM

Razor watched Alfred carefully. As he introduced himself and it seemed the other was a bit shy. It was a common thing within Fiori it seemed. It made Razor laugh lightly as he wheezed softly when he tried to guess what he was doing or at least his interests. Yes a lot of others would assume he was a healer. "Well Alfie. I'm not so into herbs, I just know ones that keep my condition stable. I have... seizures and my lungs are weak. I navigate and communicate with the gods that's what I do." he dipped his head towards his cousin. Bumping him lightly.

"What do you do?" Razor asked him. After all now he was curious, that was how he got to know people it seemed. It started with curiosity and he tried to build it from that way up. His tail curled around his haunches.

"Talk"

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2016, 11:37 PM
The young man furrowed his brow as Razor said he wasn't a healer, how he only knew of herbs to help his conditions. Alfie felt bad for him. To have something like that wrong... he shook his head and managed a smile once more. "That's still pretty neat though. I don't know much about the Gods... could you teach me?" Alfie asked. Learning something new surely wouldn't hurt. Who knew? Perhaps Razor could teach him something he'd use for the pack too! The thought caused Alfred to wag his tail happily. Hopefully Razor said yes!

"To answer your question though I... I don't do anything. Yet! I mean I don't do anything yet." He gave a sheepish smile. "I'm going to learn about fighting and hunting though! Maybe a bit of herbs too. So I can help Fiori... my friends and family..." His gaze softened. "Can you maybe also teach me what herbs you know?" Just in case he ever needed to get them for him... it'd be good knowledge to have.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-01-2016, 09:06 PM

He was a little surprised considering not many wanted to hear his religious outburst. It was a regular part of his day after all. Razor chuckled softly though, it was complicated. "It also depends, my religion based on the belief all other gods are just as plausible as our own. So do you want to know about my gods then?" Razor asked. As he welcomed the other to side beside him. Patting the ground with a paw and a soft smile.

"I could, but I can't say that I'll be that good of a teacher. Aunty Amalia was actually the one who taught me them even though I told her I couldn't." he laughed a little bit. It was funny how he depended on these herbs. After all without them his life probably would have been even harder.

"Talk"

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
11-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Alfred listened, feeling curious about what Gods Razor had. All Gods were plausible? "Yes! I wanna learn about them!" The brute said happily, moving to sit next to Razor. He didn't mind if the other wasn't the best teacher... he was sure he could still learn something. Even about the herbs... he could always ask Amalia for clarification if he needed it.

"...and how do you know if you'll be a good teacher if you haven't tried yet?" He added. "I think I can learn a lot from you... if you're willing to teach. Maybe I'll even be able to teach you things too." His tail began to slowly wag back and forth, his anxiety calming down.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-05-2016, 02:15 AM

Razor was almost completely forgetting that the two of them were related. Though he still kept that in the back of his mind. The excitement over being able to tell someone about his gods filled him with joy. He smiled widely and wagged his tail mildly to the news that the other wanted to here about it. "Well, my religion is called Snowlit. It follows the three gods Denki, Itsume and Zakuro." he started as he shifted a little. Remembering all the lessons his mother taught him, and those he learned merely on his own in his head.

"Denki is the god of guidance, he's a black wolf with bright electric blue eyes. He acts as the good and the balance in the world." Razor would look at the sky as he spoke of these things. "Itsume is the goddess of everything and nothing. She protects the ladies of the world their fertility and more. All females are her children and she represents the middle the ying and yang of the trio. She's a fiesty female plainly creme in color with purple eyes. She's my favorite from the stories I hear from her. Though, Denki was thought to once be mortal." Razor smiled as he looked to Alfie. "The last is Zakuro, he's the god of insanity - the evil the dark within the trio. He's misunderstood and simply rules the underworld - depicted as a twisted dirty brown wolf with yellow beady eyes." Razor would stop then and let that sink in with the male. Because he had much more to tell.

"Talk"

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2016, 05:53 PM

Alfred listened. Snowlit… the religion sounded interesting… as did the Gods Razor spoke of. His blue eyes shown, delight within them as he learned of each god in turn. Denki, the god of guidance. Itsume, the goddess of everything and nothing. Zakuro, the god of insanity… Alfie’s ears gave a curious twitch, breathing out softly. “They sound like interesting gods… well, gods and a goddess.” The brute smiled warmly. “You said that there were stories you heard of Itsume… like what? Are they fun? Do they have happy endings?” There was a sense of eagerness in his voice. The young brute cocked his head to the side, speaking up once more. “…and how come Zakuro is misunderstood? Do Itsume and Denki not work with him well…?”

"Speech"

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-17-2016, 09:04 PM

It had been a while since he felt so comfortable. A small smile plastered on the boys face. Razor subconsciously scooted closer to Alfred. Mixing the side of his pelt with him. "A few of them have happy endings. My favorite story is of how Denki became the god of guidance - see he himself was mortal. But that story... has a bad ending before he became a god." Razor would say as he looked at the ground. His paw playing with the dirt at the thought.

"He's the god of the underworld - denki and itsume love him since they're like a huge family but he's the source of evil within many wolves. Rape and murder are all things he condones as such he can be a civil gentleman but he's of a darker variety." Razor let his blue eyes look over Alfred. He'd never really talked with someone so interested in his religion. Of course he awkwardly shuffled now realizing how close they were. Feeling a blush come on as he looked away his heart pounding against his chest.

"Talk"