IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Okay so I'm really looking to focus on Faite for the next couple of weeks. I need help reaching my post count for Lirim and she needs followers as well. So your characters don't need to be interested in Lirim to thread with her! I'll take normal threads too. I intend on posting as much as possible with her to get the required gems (500) and posts (200) for her to create it. With that said you can feel free to start a thread and either pm or skype it to me, no approval needed!

For those interested in Lirim let me know and we can thread Fate and said character together so we can see if your character would get along with Faite/like the idea of her pack ic if you're unsure about it.

Glory

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2016, 08:03 PM
I think I mentioned that I'd love for Faite to be the one who brings Andris to Celestial and all things considered depending on how he gets along with her he might be interested in her pack idk...

Zeth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-18-2016, 08:43 PM
I'd love if Zeth and Faite met up! Setting Zeth up with an upcoming pack would benefit him pretty well sense he literally knows nobody lol and by the looks of it the two of them might actually get along
[Image: 2w348de.jpg]

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-18-2016, 10:22 PM
Lolaf - I'd love for Faite to run into Andris! With the litter celestial is full, but since Lirim will be right next to celestial andris can see solve when ever he likes. Do you want me to start a thread?

Marki - I can see them getting along really well! Do you wanna start a thread or would you like me to?

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-18-2016, 11:46 PM
You're free to thread her with ritzy of course! After all I think he might like Faite enough to behave, maybe he has a screw loose but he could be the weirdo of lirim if she grows to trust him that he won't hurt anyone other than enemies.

Zeth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-19-2016, 03:52 AM
You could start it if you wouldn't mind!
[Image: 2w348de.jpg]

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous