gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
09-19-2016, 06:05 PM

Safir hadn’t been to these lands for ages, she remembered when she used to call the land of Boreas some sort of home. She remembered being the slave to a variety of wolves and once a lion. Whilst she had been away from Boreas she had still been a slave to a couple of wolves out there, her current master had left her so on her hunt for a new one she had found herself returned to the lands she had once known. She much rather didn’t like the taste of freedom it felt weird, there was no one to tell her what to do when she was free and without that she wouldn’t know what to do with herself. Long were the days of the skittish femme she had once been but she was still rather respectful of other wolves, she wouldn’t have remained scarless for this long had she behaved any other way. The small woman would plant herself down in a piece of marsh grass, she didn’t care much for the feeling of it but it was somewhere to sit and wait to see if a potential master came along or not.

""
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-20-2016, 07:56 PM

Home at last!

She'd been quite pleased with her travels. She was still sad to see that Imperium had vanished, but their territory was teeming with life. She was excited over the prospect of returning in the Autumn to pick a few pieces of fruit. Another part of her wanted to get a group together to bring down a buffalo, but she wasn't sure how many wolves were needed for an animal as big as it. It was an idea she probably wouldn't get to carry out, but it was a nice one nonetheless. The thought of getting some random loners together to help feed them would have been nice, but she stored that idea away for later.

She'd taken the long way around to cut through the marshes. She wanted to see how the herbs were fairing in the summer heat. She was by no means a healer, but she wanted to see how the drought was effecting the wetter lands. So far the waters looked a little lower than usual, but overall they were still there so she couldn't complain. It was less misty with the heat of the day overhead and she had no problems picking her way through the muddy land.

She'd traveled for a little while until a scent hit her nostrils. There was another wolf out here? Strange. Most tended to avoid the dark murky place. Still she struck out to find it. She was being a little more brash than usual and that was saying something. She had every intentions of finding enough members for her idea of a pack as soon as possible and if she could welcome in a stranger looking for a home... well even better! So she followed it and it didn't take her long to find a silver female sitting on some marsh grass. Her demeanor was friendly as she approached and she gave the woman a soft smile.

"Hello." She greeted warmly.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
09-20-2016, 08:20 PM

As Safir sat there to wait for a wolf to pass she saw a brown and white wolf approach her kindly and hello. Safir would stand up her slave instincts kicking in so she would bow to the other wolf and softly say “Hello, I’m Safir.” The other wolf seemed nice enough to not own any slaves but maybe they would be able to direct her to some wolves who needed one or would perhaps need one herself just not know it yet. She would look in the other wolf’s direction but not look her in the eyes as a part of what she had learned through her years of slavery “You wouldn’t perhaps know anyone in need of a slave or assistant would you?” She would look down and drag her right front paw back and forth across the ground for a bit, she would give a shy nervous smile towards the other wolf she just hoped she hadn’t made them think bad of her or make them think that she was weird.

"talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-20-2016, 08:53 PM

She was surprised when the other wolf bowed politely. She hadn't ever gotten a greeting like that before. Still she seemed nice enough and stated her name so Faite would continue to smile and introduce herself. "It's nice to meet you Safir. I'm Faite." She was just as polite, but she couldn't help but eye the other woman curiously. She was looking at her, but it was hard not to notice how the gray wolf wouldn't meet her gaze.

She was more shocked when the wolf outright asked her if she new anyone that needed a slave or an assistant. The thought made her feel awkward and her own gaze would drop for a moment. She had Ritsy at home but he wasn't really her slave. She was more keeping an eye on him to make sure he didn't take anyone's eyeballs, which so far was going really well. She honestly didn't even know what to do with him really. The idea of having a slave though to do everything she asked... to use and abuse... well she didn't like that idea so much.

"I'm sorry I don't." She'd pause for a moment before asking, "do you view yourself as a slave?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
09-20-2016, 09:26 PM

The other wolf would greet her as well saying that their name was Faite. She also said that she didn’t know anybody who would be interested in slaves, this came as a bit of a disappointment to Safir but not really a surprise they didn’t feel like the type to know anyone like that. Safir knew that it took a special kind of wolf to want to own a slave. They would then ask her if she viewed herself as a slave, she thought for a second. Slavery was really the only thing that she knew how to do, freedom really didn’t suit her so she took it that slavery was her best bet if she wanted any direction in her life. She didn’t view herself as a slave per se but she guessed that others might. “It’s the only thing I’ve known. If I may be frank freedom with no directions doesn’t feel right to me.”
"talk"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
09-22-2016, 09:09 AM

“It’s the only thing I’ve known. If I may be frank freedom with no directions doesn’t feel right to me.”

Faite wasn't going to sit and berate the woman on her life's choices. She understood that some wolves grew up in different environments, but it didn't mean she believed or agreed with slavery. It felt wrong. Did Safir not realize she was just as much an equal part of society as everyone else? Even Omegas and slaves were just as important as Alphas and other higher ranked wolves. Or at least that's how she viewed it. They were all wolves and not even packs could make them more important than any other in the end.

"Have you thought about joining a pack, Safir? It'd give you the direction and guidance you want without being completed restricted and tied down."

Walk, "Talk" Think