Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Okay so I shouldn't have, but I got two designs that were given as a mated pair, and they come with a lot of art. Their names are Eniko and Phantom, but I might change Eniko's name. Anyways, I will be keeping their design, even though I shouldn't be making more characters. >.> I have not yet decided on what gender I want them to be, but there is a back story here. Before I get too carried away, here are the designs.

Eniko
Phantom

So! Depending on which application I pick, YOU will be picking the gender of Eniko. They will not be coming in as mates, but just lemme tell you my idea.

So they come from a different land, where Eniko was the prince/princess. Phantom is their assigned guard, and has been since they were children. They grew up as playmates, and then became the best of friends. They would sneak off together, and Phantom would go to every royalty training that Eniko would go to. When Eniko's father grew ill, they both knew that Eniko was up next in line for the throne. But Eniko's brother wanted it for himself, and tried to kill his sibling so that he could take the throne. Seeing this, Phantom tried to warn Eniko but they didn't believe it. Unsure of what else to do, Phantom grew more glued to their side and when the brother attacked, they fought him off. Fearing that this would not be the last attempt on Eniko's life, both their father and Phantom convinced Eniko to leave. So the two of them set off, stumbling upon Ardent.

Anyways, my idea was that one of them was starting to fall for the other, I was thinking Phantom. But because it is their job to keep Eniko safe, they think that keeping their feelings to themselves would be best. I know it's super cliche, but I love it. xD So Phantom is falling for their charge, and without the pressure of royalty in their new home they feel like they can show it more. But I could see them still struggling with the line of duty and their emotions. Eniko still views them as their best friend.

Soooo yeah, I am open for ideas and crap! Now on to the form :

Code:
<b>Name:</b> Staying with Phantom or something else?
<b>Genders:</b> Gender of both Phantom, and what you would like to see Eniko as. (Okay with a homosexual relationship, since I like that plot idea)
<b>Plot ideas:</b> The back story is pretty set in stone, but their relationship/plans in Ardent are subject to change
<b>Breed:</b> Phantom's design is originally a GSD, but they could easily be a wolf. If they are a GSD they obviously need a canine pass.
<b>Other:</b> Anything else?

My focus needs more focus.

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2016, 06:28 PM
Name: Phantom
Genders: Male
(I would also like to see Eniko as a male)
Plot ideas: Phantom would probably be very overprotective over Eniko even after they ended up being a couple, unable to completely stop serving him even after that. As such, I could see him kinda see him refusing to leave Eniko alone or letting him eat first if the food's given by another wolf. A giant guard still, basically.
Also, maybe some plots where he's kinda worried about their relationship at first? Since he feels like it would be weird if he had a relationship with the wolf he was serving.
Breed: Wolf (I can't afford a canine pass)
Other: Nope ^^

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Genders: Males. Both of them because I've been wanting a plot like this <3
Plot ideas: I would actually like to keep the plot idea you have <3 It's been something I've always wanted to do on here and it's just so darn adorable and I can see myself really getting into this~
Breed: GSD, I can buy~
Other: This plot is so cute and totally something I can get into, I'd love for the chance to do it! Reminds me of this anime i love where its pretty similar so yeah I'm all over this xD

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
09-19-2016, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 09:19 PM by Elias.)
Genders: Males~
Plot ideas: SO LET'S BLEND OUR IDEAS TOGETHER.

IN ARDENT, DISASTER STRIKES *dundundun*

Eniko is stolen, held captive by an evil wolf. Kanen comes searching for him, spying on Eniko's taker long enough to find out what was happening. He approaches the kidnapper alone, pretending not to know Eniko, and offers his services in exchange for a promising hunting partner (OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW) but attemps to join the pack/get on the kidnappers good side in an effort to get closer to Kanen and either help him escape or kill those holding him prisoner.

...we would need to find others to aid us in this plot, but!

DURING THIS, there will be a point where hope is lost and things are really looking grim for Eniko or Kanen's fate and Kanen will be forced to admit his feelings to Eniko once and for all, wanting to make sure Eniko knows of his love before they are dead. (Though hopefully they won't actually die.)

Edit; So my roommate had this wonderful idea that Kanen would ask them to spare Eniko and take him instead, whatever crimes Eniko committed, he would take the punishment for. They'd catch on to Kanen's feelings for Eniko and begin shaming him for them, taunting him until he is forced to admit and beg them to hurt him and not Eniko. AND BAM, it's out in the open.

Breed: GSD (I'll need time to get the gems, but it'll also give us time to find plotting partners!)
Other: that's all. :3

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Fable

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2016, 08:37 PM
Sin! I really like your idea, but there are no humans in the world at all, like not even on distant lands ect. They dies of yeaaars ago and are only tales. Every living wolf at this point would have seen any humans. I do like the point of being stolen, perhaps by someone his brother sent after him to capture him? That way (if I go for this) we can still rp them coming in and feel them out a bit more before intense plottage?

Brutus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-19-2016, 08:58 PM
Oooh, oops. I'm sorry. I remember reading that and I totally forgot, hue. WELL, in that case his name can remain Phantom if you do. :'D

cesar may enter any of brutus' threads

Fable

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2016, 09:00 PM
You'd want to keep his name Phantom without the people plot? Could you edit your main post when you can? I reaaaallly like the idea!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-19-2016, 11:00 PM
CLOSED!

My focus needs more focus.