Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-21-2016, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2016, 05:46 AM by Bass.)
Click images for profiles!

Amalia
six · fiori · taken
Amalia is the sweetest little piece of pie ever. She is getting up there in age, but I want to max out her healing skill! I don't need any romance plots for her, as she is very happily taken. But she can teach others, or go herb hunting with people. She is going to be taking in a wounded Vadim so maybe running into one of his siblings? :o

Ashelynn
pup · none · n/a
I am in desperate need of plots with this one! Her and her brother went to go find out about their past but she got separated from him in the north and is pretty lost. Please thread with this pretty girl! D:

Bass
six · abaven · available
He is open for anyone who wants to plot, in or outside of the pack. I am not really out looking for romance plots for him but I'm open for things with him.

Eniko
three · loner · n/a
My new boy! He is open for plots, and we are looking for someone who will take him to either a pack or keep him for themselves. They could have gotten word from his brother and are holding him for ransom. It will be hard to thread him without Phantom, and just be warned that he can jump into any thread that he may have! He has asthma and tries to hide it, and I am still feeling him out so threads might be shaky.

Fable
pup · celestial · n/a
Not playable yet, space filler.

Finch
three · abaven · available?
My sweet girl, she needs threads inside and out of Abaven. I need more navigation points with her! She is not really taken? Kinda? She likes Tib but I dunno, I'm open to others flirting with her and making her blush like crazy. Any plots for her! I need to get more active again.

Jaelle
four · loner (for now) · available?
Jae also needs some traveling buddies. She is going to be joining Xeph's pack KINDA cause she doesn't like being caged. She is a bit of a flirt, and likes to play games (like legit games, not bow chicka wow wow games). Plus she has bells, so what's not to like!

Mercy
four · loner · it's mercy, she's always available
Okay, so most of you know Mercy by now. She is a thread-at-your-own-risk type of girl. She is very unpredictable, a huge flirt and she is very quick to bite. She has a lot going on but I will never say no to threads with her.

Oleander
three · loner · available
My little awkward guy here will most likely be joining Faite's pack, but threading him with other is fun cause he's so bloody awkward. Poor boy. xD He is more awkward with females, he sucks at keeping a conversations going. Things go over his head often.

Pheonix
pup · loner · n/a
I need plotties for this boy too! He's been bad and trespassed already, and he's stuck in the north as well. He is supposed to be looking for his sister but he kind of likes being free.

Serefina
-- · -- · --
She be dead, but I am open for Somnium threads with her! Just remember that it's family only, or wolves she met.

My focus needs more focus.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2016, 02:37 AM
Bumping this because I am all caught up!

My focus needs more focus.