Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-24-2016, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2016, 08:28 PM by Shrapnel.)
Okay so I have two Mortar siblings up for adoption again!

Here is Caliber's profile. I'd prefer that whoever adopts him uses this profile. He is 38 inches and his design/ref is here. You can re-do his personality/tweak anything you want, all I ask is that the name remain the same. Considering Millie posted with him less than 10 times she is eligible for a refund for the height so whoever adopts him either needs to see if she'll allow the height to be used or be able to pay for it themselves if she wants a refund. You can choose a design since he was only posted 6 times. Designs are on the old adopt thread here and all of them are open except for number four.

I do reserve the right to take him back if he goes a full ooc month without posting without notifying me or posting an absence.

I will personally make a table for whoever adopts him so he'll have art as well since Ricky comes with art.

Please note that Caliber's history needs to stay the same as Ricochet has already informed Mortar that Caliber killed someone and was exiled from their old pack.

Without further ado please fill out this form.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Gavin "Caliber" Armistice
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 1 year
[b]Height:[/b] 38 inches
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b] <a href="http://i.imgur.com/ybLGnCA.png">Click</a>
[b]Appearance:[/b] Please describe how he looks - site minimum required
[b]Personality:[/b]  Please describe his personality - site min required
[b]History:[/b] What's he been up to?
[b]Plans:[/b]

I also have Ricochet up for adoption. With Req going on hiatus she's given Ricky back to me. I'm going to be rather picky about who adopts her since Req has allowed her design to remain the same and comes with Fox art. She also comes with 40 inches of height. Her personality can be rewritten, but certain aspects I'd like to stay the same, like her spitfire personality and tomboyish nature. Overall though her personality is up to you. Design must stay the same as well as her name. She's already met up with Mortar so I intended on her staying around him.

Like Caliber I reserve the right to take her back if you go over a month without posting her or set her inactive.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Abigail "Ricochet" Armistice
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] 1 year
[b]Height:[/b] 40 inches
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Design:[/b] <a href="http://i.imgur.com/2ExBkhm.png">Click</a>
[b]Appearance:[/b] Please describe how she looks - site minimum required
[b]Personality:[/b]  Please describe her personality - site min required
[b]History:[/b] What's she been up to?
[b]Plans:[/b]

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-27-2016, 02:25 PM
Updated to include Ricky

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
09-28-2016, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2016, 06:45 PM by Vadim I.)
Tomboy girls are the only girls I can play. \o/

Name: Abigail "Ricochet" Armistice
Height: 40 inches
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Design: Click

Appearance:
Nothing about this behemoth monstrosity of a wolf would ever lead you to believe that it is, in fact, female. She is a large creature standing at a tall forty inches, weighing in at 178 pounds on an empty stomach. Her build is muscular, broad-shouldered, and masculine in every way. She was born with a rare ovarian disease causing her to produce an exceptional amount of testosterone for a lady, though she doesn't seem to mind. She is beyond confident with her posture, her tail nearly always flagged behind her to announce her presence to anyone that may be watching her. If they weren't paying attention, she would soon make them.

Her muscle structure is mostly hidden beneath layers of dense and ragged fur, lighter along her underside and around her muzzle. Her palette consists only of various shades of gray, though the scattered high-lights along the upper portion of her body only seemed to accentuate her impressive strength. She holds a handsomely sculpted face, thick and meaty- though it is almost always contorted into a less-than-pleasant snarl that masked her beauty with it's display. She is strong and solid, holding no feminine curves beneath the chaotic disarray of fur sprouting in nearly every direction.

If one has a chance to look past the gnashing, thick set of teeth and growling disposition, they'd be able to notice her most striking feature: her heterochromic eyes outlined by crescent like curves of lighter gray, curling over each one like a cradle. Her left eye is a fiery orange that, though vibrant, doesn't seem to be nearly as reflective as it's counterpart; her right eye is green, tinged with a very light yellow for a peridot effect and seems to capture light with this hue that makes it illuminated beneath the right lighting. With her gaze usually narrowed and hidden behind a mask of indifference, the mismatched stars hardly ever seemed to gain the attention they deserved.

Personality:
This beast of a woman is never one to hold back how she truly feels about someone; her sharp tongue and twisted way of thinking getting her in trouble in most social situations. Ricochet shows dominance in most, if not all, situations presented to her as if nothing would be able to seize her. Those that she knew as a pup are presented a whole different personality than strangers, even ones that become trusted do not receive the same special treatment. She adores her family and will let them get away with far more than anyone else may ever.

She is ultimately amoral with little care to the feelings of others, though the sense of control she gains when being able to pull them out of another absolutely thrills her. She is often in an excitable state, borderline manic, her teeth almost always displayed in either a psychopathic grin or threatening snarl. She can be very upbeat, friendly and even at times sweet, though that sweetness is often used only with manipulative intent. She demands to be called Ricky and absolutely loathes most other women, finding them more like puppets than actual individuals. She cares not for the rights of those that she threatens, she cares not about hierarchy status. All she cares about is herself and her brothers, and making sure others know their place: bowing to them.

History:
She was born of Splinter and from Aven, alongside her cherished siblings: Mortar, Caliber, and Arsenal.

When her parents were killed in a siege, she had been ultimately kidnapped afterward. Though her pack members came to her rescue and brought her back home, the kidnapping certainly worked it's wonders on hardening her empathy. As she grew, she became more and more amoral and cared very little about most anything that didn't directly benefit her in some way. She more often than not appeared to be annoyed by the very existence of anyone outside of her and her brothers.

When her brother Caliber murdered another packmate and became exiled, it brought her secret satisfaction. Her family was strong, and their dominance should reign over most others in her eyes- her brother's success had been handled entirely wrong, but the drama that revolved around it now due to Caliber's meddling brought her enjoyment. When Arsenal went looking for Caliber, she followed, leaving the weak pack behind without ever even batting an eye.

Plans: MAYHEM. :3 To promote the strength of their family by preying on the weaknesses of others, she wants to see her brothers strong and fierce right alongside herself. She hardly even views herself as a girl, so it might be common for her to claim other women to further prove her dominance over them and show just how different she is.
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-28-2016, 06:57 PM
Okay I love her app, Sin you can have her <3 I hope you do her justice. I'm excited to plot her with Mortar!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-29-2016, 08:29 PM
Updated! A different design can now be chosen for Caliber if you so choose.

Ricochet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
09-30-2016, 12:11 AM
Someone adopt himmmm \o/
R for Ricky

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
10-21-2016, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2016, 02:50 AM by Vianni.)
OOC Name: Bird
Name: Gavin "Caliber" Armistice
Height: 38 inches
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Design: Click
Appearance:
[ 38 inches - 165 pounds ] Caliber may be tall, but he is not the tallest. As such, his appearance would not strike much intimidation in others. He is taller than most of his species, boasting a subtle 38 inches at the shoulder. This height was gifted to him through the lines of the Armistice family, passed down by his ancestors. Given a healthy weight of 165 pounds, he holds an athletic build. His body is a proportionate wonder, crafted to near perfection as a mortal can get. Gracefully slender legs provide a means of portage for a large torso and an open - though not overly broad - chest. Lean muscle sheathes tightly around his bones, showing more tone around his limbs. Caliber's physique leans neither towards strength nor speed, but rather floats somewhere in the middle; giving Caliber equal strengths an features in both.
[ Monochrome - Fluffy coat ] To begin, Caliber sports a predominantly dark gray coat. A black saddle marking, and trimmings of black around his extremities, gives his coat depth and a unique appearance. A lighter grey can be found on his sides, cheeks, and legs. From his throat to his belly and on his front legs, there is an even lighter gray that brightens his pelt up a bit.
[ Heterochromia - Green & White eyes ] This boy was heaped with gifts from his ancestry, this one comes in the rather unusual form of heterochromia - meaning he has two different eye colors. His left eye is a beautiful and rare diamond, shining a brilliant white out of an otherwise dark face. There are small slivers of silver and stormy gray to give the color depth and an almost sparkling effect. The right eye is a wonderful, yet startling, shade of green. Like the new leaves on a spring tree, Caliber's right eye is a spectacle to rival that of his left eye. Woven into the varying shades of green in his gaze one can find a deep, oceanic blue. This makes his right eye look like opals in the right light.

Personality:
[ Detached ] - Looking at his puppy years, one would be able to gather that Caliber was not a wolf who enjoyed interaction or contact with other wolves. He abhors company and views friendships as mere obstacles that slow him down. All wolves are the same in his eyes, every one of them out to do him harm. Only comfortable in his own company, Caliber prefers to be away from the hustle of society, left to ramble about in his own mind. If forced to interact with other wolves, he will most likely shut them out - not caring if he has to be rude or even violent to return to his own, cold world.
[ Nonchalant ] - Adding to his already bright personality, Caliber lacks enthusiasm or concern for others. He does have feelings, but prefers to remain calm most of the time by suppressing his true emotions. He has deceived himself into believing that he cannot show who he really is to anyone. Instead, he shows the world as much apathy as he can.
[ Apathetic ] - In trying to avoid other wolves, Caliber also gives his all in trying to avoid their problems. He has enough of his own. If faced with a challenging situation, he will most likely choose non-action unless his own life is involved. He rarely speaks, let alone actually help anyone who isn't Caliber. He finds it easier to avoid empathizing.
[ Strong ] - Though he may seem cowardly and vain, Caliber boasts an incredible amount of courage and confidence somewhere deep inside him. When he is pushed to, he will stand up for himself without any qualms and fight back. His anger can get the best of him, which can make him a bit violent. Possessing a strong will, Caliber isn't one that could be called a pushover, nor is he easily swayed once he has made up his mind. He could be a leader if the situation called for it, though he prefers to be in the backdrop where he is easily ignored.
[ Loyal ] - While it is tough to crack his rough shell, Caliber can be a truly steadfast ally. Rarely does he open up to other, but there is a chance to form a bond with him. Somewhere in there he has the heart of a lion, ready to stand by the ones he comes to truly care about. He is capable of showing staunch support and an unwavering allegiance.

History:
[ 0 - 1 year]: Born to the Armistice bloodlines to Splinter and Aven, Caliber was unfortunately partially deaf. During the siege of his birth pack, Caliber lost his parents, making his siblings and himself scatter. He was stolen by an enemy deserter during the battle, but his pack mates soon rescued him by killing the kidnapper. While his pack was being rebuilt, Caliber remained with what was left of his pack in a safe place. Though the healers tried to fix the damage caused by the battle and the loss of his family, Caliber developed signs of Early Childhood Trauma and it gradually worsened over the seasons. Due to his hearing impairment, Caliber was teased and taunted relentlessly by the other pups and yearlings left to his pack. Soon, it became too much for young Caliber to deal with and he eventually lashed out at another boy, killing him in the process. After seeing what was done, the pack chased him off and exiled him for his crime. During his time as a rogue, he meets a traveler by the name of Gavin. He learned as much as he could from the wolf he thought was his friend, having come to trust and even love the older wolf. One night, as Caliber slept, Gavin jumped him and viciously attacked Caliber. The male had lost his mind, and Caliber had no choice but to defend himself. He fought the older male and tried to drive him off, but the wolf kept coming until Caliber was forced to kill once again. Taking on the name of Gavin for himself as a reminder why he should never trust another wolf, he moves on by himself once again. Finding himself in Boreas, Caliber hopes to find a safe place to thrive and be left to himself for a while.

Plans: I am hoping to get him reunited with his siblings and then he will most likely pal around with them for a while. I tend to let a character's own story unfold, but I do see potential to either worsen or better his outlook and mannerisms lol! Definitely down for mayhem though!
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Alright, I like what you've added and reworded Bird! You can go ahead and have him. I'll note you the password to the profile. Remember to change the email address before you put him up for acceptance! You can also link the ref if you want. If i get around to it I may make him a better one unless you'd like to.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
11-06-2016, 12:38 AM
I am so super excited! I hope I meet expectations! If you don't mind making him a ref sheet, I will totally have one of yours!! I love art!
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.