Caora

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-01-2016, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 12:42 PM by Caora.)

CAORA FLURA
pup (born spring), no pack, open for puppy crushes (?)
This is my hot-headed ball of fluff. She's had a pretty tough life until now, being kicked out of her pack just after being weaned. She's never had any friends or a welcoming family but she's very friendly all the same. I really want some friends for her. Come at me with some plots!

SÌLEAS MIONNT
2 years (born autumn), no pack, available
My gentle giant healer. He's currently just wandering around trying to learn as much as he can about the healing arts and being a friendly pupper. I'd love for him to join a pack and have lots of friends. He really just wants to belong somewhere. He's open for pretty much anything!

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Maybe Arsenal could be a father figure to her?

There's gonna be a plot later on, but it'll only really affect her if she keeps traveling with him, depending on when the plot happens.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Laisren would be open to be friends and even a puppy crush. :) he could also convince her to join celestial

Delaney is a healer and would be willing to hunt herbs, teach, or learn from him. She could also Convince him to join ivory ridge
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Caora

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-02-2016, 09:54 AM
@Croa~ I think it would be great for Caora and Arsenal to thread and maybe travel for a bit together, but I don't know how long for because she's a bit of a free spirit xD Should I start a thread or would you like to?

@Bluetick~ I'd love for Laisren and Caora to meet. They're both really friendly so they'd probably get along I doubt he'd manage to convince her to come with Celestial right now though because she's loving her independence xD
I'm sure Sileas would love to meet a fellow healer and if they get along well he'd probably have no quarrels following Delaney back to Ivory Ridge x3 Should we start a thread each?

Pharos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
10-02-2016, 10:40 AM
I'd love to throw my boy Pharos at either of them.. He's kind of volatile, and I'm excited to have him start meeting wolves! Let me know :P

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Rina- I can make the thread, if you want?

Caora

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-02-2016, 11:40 AM
@Rhino~ Why don't Pharos and Sileas have a thread? Sileas is probably the most inoffensive wolf ever so that's a plus xD

@Croa~ Thank you!! Anywhere is fine but not the South if it's not too much trouble?

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-02-2016, 04:02 PM
We each could do one if you like :). I can make one for Laisren and Caora and you make the one for Delaney and Sileas
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Sìleas

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Thanks Bluetick! Here's the link to Sileas and Delaney's thread :)

Pharos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
10-04-2016, 08:50 AM
I'd love a Sileas thread!! Let me know if you're open for one. :D

Laisrén

Loner