Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-01-2016, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 04:08 PM by Tealah.)
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Summer of Year 8!

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Autumn year 8, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Summer year 8. We would really like to see nominations going up for characters and people who were here and active in the past season, not just general popularity. For this reason we are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until October 8th to get your nominations in.

Cannot nominate last seasons winners :
MotS : Shrapnel
CotS : Faite
DotS : Sabine & Ehrgeiz
PotS : Celestial

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Summer Year 7

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
10-01-2016, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 05:20 PM by Vadim I.)
Member of the season: Evelyn
Why they deserve it: She posted 20+ quality posts in one day just to make sure she didn't leave anyone out.

Character of the season: Amalia
Why they deserve it: I really appreciate what she did for Vadim, as a pup he would have never been able to survive going into hiding for months with severe wounds. She patched him up and even taught him how to look at the circle of life in a different way, probably steering him from ever venturing into the evil spectrum of the alignments like I had wanted for him. LOL. Bummer, but I can't say that I'm not happy with the impression this sweet little wolf has made on Vadim. I love it. \o/

Thread of the season: I'm in hiding
Why they deserve it: See the explanation for my nomination on Amalia. :3

Duo of the season: Steel & Esarosa
Why they deserve it: Because they are adorable as all get out. ;___; Seriously, they are the picture perfect couple in my eyes. They are two polar opposites that have fallen in unconditional love. They don't look past each others differences, they admire those differences in each other! That is like everyone's dream in a relationship and they just brought in a litter that I am honored to be able to be a part of. There is a lot of LOVE between the two of them, and that is why I'm nominating them. <3

Pack of the season: Ivalice
Why they deserve it: I'm sure I won't be the only one nominating them, but can we just say hello drama, I mean seriously. Kids keep sneaking out, Avalon's own son abandoned the pack, Avalon is an emotional train wreck at the moment, that one old guy is losing his last eye, and there is just so much more involved in that pack. It's like watching a tv series and I'm constantly finding myself reading threads to find out what is going to happen next in Ivalice.
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-01-2016, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 08:42 PM by Evelyn.)
Member of the season: Sin!
Why they deserve it: Since joining she has been a delight, super active and interesting characters. She has set up lots of people with new characters with her pretty designs, and is almost always in the cbox. It's been a pleasure to get to know her and her characters, who are very well rounded. (And pretty)

Character of the season: Karabela
Why they deserve it: Setting up her own pack even though Lunar has been busy as been a joy to watch. She has always been one of my favorite characters (Mercy thinks otherwise) of Lunar's. I cannot wait to see where she goes with Ivory Ridge, but you know it's not going to be a free ride!

Thread of the season: TBA
Why they deserve it: TBA

Duo of the season: Mercy x Avalon Soleil x Xephyris
Why they deserve it: Because drama, yo. So very very much drama. xD

Pack of the season: Ivory Ridge
Why they deserve it: I love seeing Raba set up her pack and being all gung-ho and claiming a hard af place to live. She is certainly going to challenge her members, there is no doubt!

My focus needs more focus.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Member of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Character of the season: Creed
Why they deserve it: Because hello, the old fart finally got his dream of having pups <3

Thread of the season: Must take place in Summer Year 7
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Esarosa x Steel
Why they deserve it: same reason i had before lol

Pack of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-02-2016, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016, 05:40 PM by Shrapnel.)
Member of the season: Sin
Why they deserve it: Sin has been super helpful between making free ref's for new people and making guides. She's been super active between art and posting and all of her characters are super fun to plot with.

Character of the season: Avalon
Why they deserve it: Looking at all the drama she has between Vereux dying, Katja coming after him, the drama with Lykos, and then Kharnage leaving to add the cherry on top, that's a lot to go through all in a short amount of time. Not to mention how active Dragon is with her, even on her phone (in the previous months) she's done a great job keeping both Avalon and Ivalice active.

Thread of the season: Matter of Fact
Why they deserve it: I know it's not very far into the thread, but I'm already loving the dynamics between Elias and Reina. Syn's character is very interesting and her interaction with Elias has already proven to be funny and worth stalking that thread, not to mention how angry she's making Elias. What'll happen next? Dun dun dunnnnnnnn!

Duo of the season: Limno and Soleil
Why they deserve it: So I know it's not exactly a "pairing" but I'm enjoying the hatred/drama that's popped up there. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Pack of the season: Vyper
Why they deserve it: I know not much has been going on yet with the newly formed pack, but I an super excited to see how the drama all plays out between all those women in Xeph's life and how it'll effect the rest of the pack.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-06-2016, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 08:58 PM by Karabela.)
Member of the season: Eve
Why they deserve it:  She came back with a vengeance! She's been putting in great work as a judge and catching up with posts.

Character of the season: Mercy
Why they deserve it: Because I want to smack her upside the head. No really!  She's going around starting all the drama but it's been great for getting some plots going and I've really enjoyed her thread with Raba.  Raba is such an amiable character most of the time that it's really fun to roleplay her when someone's getting under her skin and Mercy is the queen of that!

Thread of the season: Must take place in Summer Year 7
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Qualm and Delaney
Why they deserve it: I just think the threads between Qualm and Delaney are cute and I enjoy reading about Qualm taking on an apprentice and also now a pup. xD I'm curious to see how the relationship will continue to grow.

Pack of the season: Vyper
Why they deserve it: Shadowed has been working hard to get it up and I'm glad to see we have another pack up and ready to go.
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king