ardent

Venus

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2014, 06:22 PM

Looking to create some interesting threads with this girl. There's so many ways it can go. She is loyal to those she deems worthy, but its difficult to get there. She has lacked maternal/paternal love, maybe an older wolf can become her mother/father figure. She was kept prison starting when she was a few weeks old. Umm. . . she likes to fight if anyone wants to spar with her. A whore. On the evil side, so she would be willing to kidnap or something of the sorts. Anything dark. Leave your ideas here if interested. Even would be cool to find a pup she could take under her wing. She hates pups, but it could have a large impact on her overall personality in the end if she became somebody's true protector/mother figure.

I have an open thread here if anyone wants to join;

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...showtopic=10844

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Either her and Zyrix should meet or her and Blythe c:

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2014, 07:22 PM
That sounds great. Either would make for interesting threads. She would become jealous of blythe for her beauty and probably pretty bitter towards her. Unsure of how it would play out between her and zyrix - would probably end in a spar. you can reply to the thread i have linked if you want or we can start anew.

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Desiree amd dusk? Dunno how it'll turn out but worth a shot? Im heading of to sleep so if you could start that'd be awesome, if not I can get one up tomorrow!

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Yes Zyrix and Venus would probably end in a spar depending on how well the two hit it off or on how much of a bitch Zy could be at the first meet and greet >:D

and Blythe and Venus -- I could see be good friends in the longer run c:

I'll post in that thread you have darling with Zyrix, if you want to make a thread with Blythe as well then have at it girlie <33 I'll post shortly, and if I don't get one into tonight I'll be sure to have one up when I have better muse :P

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Sounds good Luisiana. I will get a thread up soon and pm you link unless you beat me to it, lol.

Kyley, Venus really does need a close companion. Somebody she can open up to and discuss all her darker inner feelings. I will try and get a thread up for blythe also.

Blythe

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Well Blythe is the perfect women for that <33 if you cant get the thread up I will be delighted to make one for Blythe x Venus