gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-02-2016, 03:52 PM

After his talk with Razor he headed straight to Fiori borders. He felt more confident with coming to Fiori this time. With a bit of experience in a pack now that young male new what rank he would fit well in and what rank he could aid the pack in. With Riv up an gone and no idea where his sisters were Jackson wanted to turn to Razor and to spend more time with him. If he would have known things would go down like they did he would have never left Fiori in the first place, but you live and you learn right? The male approached the borders and sat down getting comfortable so he could wait on uncle Leo. He hoped his uncle was doing as well as his pack was. Lifting his head he let out a calling howl for uncle Leo. He did feel a little nervous having that thought in the back of his mind that he wouldn't be accepted back. He could only wait and see what his uncle would say. Hopefully he could start this whole pack thing over and since Fiori was thriving so well, maybe he could get it right this time and get comfortable again living within a pack.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-02-2016, 07:51 PM

Leo had started to get used to calls for him from the border again after the numerous calls he had been getting recently. However, when he heard the call from one of his nephews his ears perked and he looked up toward the sound eagerly. Jackson! He hurried to get to his paws and trotted off toward the edge of the mangroves, a smile lighting up his face when he saw Jackson's orange hued form. He hadn't seen any of his nephews or nieces recently besides Razor so he was even more glad to see Jackson than normal. "Jackson! It's good to see you!" he called as he came over to him, padding over to give his nephew a hug of sorts with his neck wrapped around the younger man's. "This is a surprise! What brings you here today, hm?" he asked as he took a step or two back so that he could see Jackson's face again. His tail was wagging gently behind him while he waited for him to speak. Perhaps some of his family had come to join Fiori again? He could only hope.

"Talk" "You" Think

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-02-2016, 08:21 PM

He did not have to wait long at all and when the orange furred male came into view Jackson smiled. His tail wagged happily when he realized how happy Leo was to see him. Any previous fears in the back of his mind dissipated and replaced with happiness to see Leo again. Leo was looking good from afar which told Jackson that he was doing well.

"Uncle Leo it's so good to see you too!" he replied as his tail happily waged behind him.

His uncle wrapped his neck around him in a hug and Jackson returned the affection happily before speaking and stepping back. Closer inspection Jackson saw that Leo looked great which meant things had to be going well. Jackson himself was a little on the skinny side from lack of meals, but was doing well other then that. Leo's question was expected and Jackson smiled lightly.

"Well Riv and Zephyra took off to be with each other and the rest who stayed had joined Xeph in his new pack, leaving me to find what to do with myself. I was going to come for a visit anyway, but after seeing Razor I think I would like to join Fiori again" he said. "Unlike last time I do have a rank in mind that I felt comfortable with in Myriad........ A hunter if there is any openings."

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-02-2016, 08:37 PM

Leo's brows lifted with surprise while Jackson was describing how the remnants of Myriad had joined a pack formed by Xephyris. He hadn't realized that Xeph wanted a pack of his own, much less that he had actually formed one. Not that he had actually spoken much with the gray male while he was in Fiori. He would have to go and pay this new pack a visit whenever he got a chance to go on some pack visits again. Turning his attention away from that for the moment he focused back in on Jackson when he explained that he would indeed like to rejoin Fiori and would like to be a hunter. Leo gave him a pleased smile and nodded in agreement. "Oh there is always openings for hunters. That's one thing we can't have too many of." He smiled and added, "Of course you're more than welcome in Fiori, Jackson. I'm happy to have you back with us. Make yourself at home... again." He chuckled softly at himself and gave Jackson a grin as he motioned with his head toward the rest of the territory behind him. "Who knows, your old den might still be free."

"Talk" "You" Think

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-09-2016, 03:29 PM

His smile and nod gave Jackson a great deal of relief. There was plenty of room for more hunters and he was so glad of it. He wouldn't know what else to do with himself if he couldn't be a hunter. Once settled he would have to get himself started right away. He was familiar with the pack territory, but he didn't pay any mind to the prey the last time he lived here. He would need to get familiar with the food source. He tried to go through his memories to remember who the head hunter was, but it just wasn't coming to him. He would need to ask so that he could get to working with the lead hunter.

"Thank you! Yes maybe it will be I will have to go look for it. And remind me again Uncle Leo who the lead hunter is? I wanna get to working with them soon." he said as he crossed over the border, his tail wagging in happiness as he was accepted back into the pack.

He also wondered how Uncle Leo was fairing, how were the youngest litter, and anything new since his last visit.

"How have you been Uncle Leo any big changes since the last I was here," he asked curiously, hoping that maybe he had some small time to spend with him before he would get busy with pack duties.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-04-2016, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2016, 08:38 PM by Leo.)

"The lead hunter at the moment is Bright Moon," he replied to answer his nephew's question, giving him a smile. He was glad to see that Jackson was so eager to get started. He had missed being surrounded by family and now that Razor and Jackson had returned he had a little bit of that feeling back. Between the two nephews, having almost all of Amalia and Athena's boys back in the pack, and his own children running around he felt more than blessed with the amount of family he had here. "Not too much has changed I think," he replied to answer Jackson's question as he walked with Jackson back across Fiori's border. "All the kids are getting older of course. We've had a boom in numbers recently so there's plenty of new members for you to meet. We've just kept on rolling I suppose." He continued on back the way he came, moving at a slow pace so they could speak as they walked.

"Talk" "You" Think