Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
08-07-2014, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 02:27 PM by Canta.)

Ebony paws stood upon lands that had once been part of her home, since her birth in fact. Her den, or at least former den was still here. Canta remained still, forest gaze scanning the mangroves a sort of numbness washing over the yearling. So much had happened in the short span of time they had been gone. Much more than she had originally thought. Ludicael still stood however and the Destruction was glad of that at least.
It was a comfort she had not had for a little bit. Song had been eager to put herself into Covari during her recovery and Canta had been inclined to agree, a pack would certainly be safer for the only recently attacked woman but Canta hadn?t been able to reconcile being a part of Ludicael with that and had found a refuge for herself and Mercury just beyond the packs borders.
Song was pregnant again, the thought did not bring the sense of abandonment it had earlier though it was just as confusing. Certainly it was good that her mother had moved on, good that she had managed to find someone again but it still seemed weird. Her new siblings would only be half siblings, drawn from a slightly different gene pool than her own.
Canta sighed and shifted slightly, rolling her shoulders and tilting her head till she heard a little crack. So much had changed and once again Canta felt herself scrambling to find a place for herself in the new world.

Talk like this

[Image: oLGAaTF.png]

Mercury I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Vail
08-07-2014, 07:07 PM

Canta didn?t want to join up with the southern pack, and Mercury was inclined to join her. It was too different now that it was no longer the Seracian home front. He lived his whole life in those lands, only to find himself moved to Ludicael not long before the fall of the previous empire. Not that he would mind such things, but he was rather glad Canta had no desire to stay within his previous home.
He was rather deaf to the going on of the Destruction family, though were Canta to speak up about any of it he would gladly listen. He?d soon learn that his own parents would be expecting their last litter, a fact that would very much concern him. He?d follow silently behind her now, being within rogue lands he never felt completely comfortable about leaving her to her own devices. Not that she couldn?t handle herself, but still. He felt rather protective of her.
Large paws would carry him to her now though, he wished her company, and her confidence. He didn?t wish to make any plans with out her, and he wondered what it was exactly she wished to do now that her mother was recovered and back home. A gentle smile would play over his features at his approach, his grin solely for her.

Speech,

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
08-10-2014, 11:33 PM

The girl was aware of the male approaching from behind, his scent now as familiar to her as that of her own mother. Canta didn?t react much, an ear twitched back ever so slightly as she listened to his approach. For a moment she remained silent, turning her head to return his grin. Then she turned her gaze back and she leaned ever so slightly to the side, allowing her form to push the slightest bit into his. The smile dropped slightly and when she spoke her voice was clear and strong, though doubt tugged at its threads.
?It feels weird to think that I will soon have new siblings, only this time they won?t have my sire as their father.? She chuckled some. ?Little bastards don?t know how lucky they are.? There had never really been any dialogue between them about her father, if Mercury was at all curious he kept it to himself. Canta was at the point now though that, should the gold faced boy ask she would tell him, he had earned that much trust at least. ?Almost hard to believe we?re back, nothing feels the same.?

Talk like this

Mercury I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Vail
08-11-2014, 04:18 PM

Canta was gorgeous. He really couldn?t describe her any other way and as his brilliant electric violet and orange eyes fell upon her he was stunned. He didn?t wish to speak, or break the beautiful silence that had formed between them. She?d flick her ear back at him absently, he loved that she?d become so comfortable around him. He didn?t have to say anything but he?d still enjoy the simple smile she?d lend to him. It would drop slightly though, as her lips moved and she spoke of what was troubling her. It was the first time she had even eluded to speaking about her father in front of him. There father?s were very different, but still he could empathize with her. ?I have siblings by a different father. Not that I?ve ever met them of course..? he?d start, ?You don?t hold much respect for him do you?? His voice was quiet as he moved to nuzzle her shoulder, ?Change can be hard, I know.? It had been so odd moving from Seracia to Ludicael. ?It?s not all bad though,? He?d brighten his smile as he looked to her.

Speech,

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
08-30-2014, 10:25 PM

Mercury spoke then, offering up a slightly similar situation and Canta nodded absently. Then he voiced a question and the girl sighed. ?Not anymore.? Her voice was passive, even, near unchanging. ?I don?t hate him, but you can only be abandoned by someone so many times before you stop trusting them to come back.? Mercury nuzzled her shoulder and she gently tipped her head back to rest it ever so slightly on his.
Then he would offer words of encouragement and she chuckled softly. ?No definitely not all bad.? She would turn to look at him, emeralds meeting his own gems.

Talk like this