gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz
10-16-2016, 04:08 AM
Okay, I'm not looking to go absolutely crazy with plotting, but it would be nice to get some threads with my newer characters that are a little lacking. Feel free to reply or PM me any ideas you may have.

Sterling | Ivalice | Female | Pup

I'd love for Sterling to start meeting others in the pack. I want her to develop interesting relationships, start learning about new things, skills and the like, and just see where it all goes from there.

Ramsay | Ivalice | Male | Pup

This boy is dramatic, and getting into all sorts of trouble. He's already pretty feisty, but I'd like for him to have some more negative influence. He could also use more teaching. So he's up for lessons, trouble-making, relationship-building

Xephyris | Vyper | Male | 4 years

He does not need any more drama in his love life, however he could definitely use more friends. Preferably males (since he's just hopeless with the ladies)! With his new pack in place, I do need some new ideas for him, and always need new threads, so if you have any let me know!

I may update this list later, but these guys at the moment need the most attention, for now!

Brutus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-16-2016, 05:25 AM
I could thread with Xephyris! Either Brutus or Ricky, Ricky's a female but she's gender fluid and pretty gay so both would be safe from romance~

Also Cobalt and Sterling threads? c:

cesar may enter any of brutus' threads

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-16-2016, 08:21 AM
Karabela will be paying him a visit to talk trade eventually and I'll get you a Vincenzo post today. He'd be down for some male bonding.
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Reina

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
10-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Reina and Xephyris? I don't see her being too nice to the puppies you have and she wants to know what the pack life is like since she's constantly roaming around. No love interest from here, that's not her style c:

Sterling

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz
10-16-2016, 02:58 PM
@Sin - Would love to do a Xeph/Brutus thread! Can you start one?
Also yes to Sterling and Cobalt! I can try to get one started asap!

@Lunar - Awesome, he needs to meet all the other alphas, at this point he doesn't know yet that Karabela has a pack, so that will be an interesting meeting.
And Xeph would love to have spend more time with Vincenzo, I have a feeling they will click as friends.

@Syndeer - Woohoo, no love interests! Okay, would you like to start a thread, maybe Reina wandering around somewhere close to his pack and he'll find her there?

Reina

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
10-16-2016, 03:27 PM
Yeah I'll throw something up as soon as I can!