Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-16-2016, 07:02 PM
Vitus had gotten some herbs at long last and was starting to feel better. He had little doubt that Amalia was a bit sore with both him and Carlisle about the ordeal of sickness and how long it had gone on but at least he was doing better now. The male had left Carlisle on his own to do some hunting, seeking out a member of his family. Particularly one of his siblings... He definitely hadn’t spent enough time with the younger ones and Vitty wanted to change that. He barely knew them... But they were still his sisters. Vitus scented the air, wondering if he might be able to find one of them on their own.

His bi-colored eyes scanned the mangroves as well, hoping that he’d be successful in his hunt. With a small smile on his features he thought for sure he saw the glimmer of a silvery-white coat and caught the scent of his sister Jayne. It was high time they got to know each other better without a doubt and without any hesitation Vitus began to pad off in her direction. Hopefully he wouldn’t need to follow her for too long before they met up with one another.

[Image: xqcOLtI.png][Image: dKno3bh.png]
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]

Jayne

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
10-20-2016, 03:07 PM

Jayne was wandering through the mangroves without any real destination in mind. She was simply going from one dry patch of ground to the next just to kill time till she thought of something else to do. It didn't seem like there was anything exciting happening around the pack today, at least not that she saw. Maybe she could go meet someone new or go work on her hunting or go see if Momma Ama would give her a lesson on some of her herbs. She hummed thoughtfully to herself while she considered her options. The sound of pawsteps behind her caught her attention though and disrupted her contemplating. Curious, she looked over her shoulder and her pale blue gaze landed on one of her older brothers that seemed to be heading toward her. Well maybe she didn't have to pick something to do after all! Maybe it was coming to her! She gave him a big smile and stopped so she could turn toward him. "Hey there, Vitus!" she said cheerfully, her pale tail wagging lightly behind her. "What's up?" She didn't know Vitus too well yet, but she had inherited her mothers' love for family so she was just happy that he looked like he wanted to spend time with her at all. She had heard a lot of stories about her brothers, but only Tiburtius had ever really been around before now.

"Talk" "You" Think

Vitus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-07-2016, 08:12 PM

Vitus felt a small flutter in his chest as Jayne turned towards him, greeting him warmly. He didn’t know his younger siblings that well yet, he reminded himself, but there would be time to learn about them. Their likes and dislikes… get to know them. “Wanted to spend time with you.” Vitus was mindful about speaking in longer sentences, his raspy voice filling the air as he made an effort to connect with his sister. The young man breathed in, tilting his head to the side. It seemed funny how she was willing to spend time with him now, despite having not known him.

“What do you wanna do?” He could feel his throat strain each time he spoke, but Vitus wasn’t about to let that hinder his time with his little sister. He was going to spend time with her no matter what. His tail began to wag slowly back and forth, glad that he at least had this chance if nothing else.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Jayne

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-13-2016, 10:36 PM

So he did wanna spend time with her! That was nice of him. She smiled and her tail wagged at his response. She honestly didn't spend enough time with her siblings, even her own sister, so it was really great that he had sought her out like that. She hummed thoughtfully at his question, her head tipping to the side a bit. "I was just trying to decide what to do when you found me actually!" she said with a light laugh. "Hmmm... Do you wanna help me with my hunting? I was just thinking about practicing a bit. Maybe we can hunt something to bring back to our moms!" She was sure they'd like that. Momma Ama at least would be super excited about it. She was super excited about everything. "Oooh or if you don't wanna do that maybe we can go searching for some herbs? I bet Momma Ama would like some help with that. She's always looking for herbs and stuff all the time." She fell quiet and let Vitus make the final choice. She would be happy either way!

"Talk" "You" Think

Vitus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-28-2016, 06:12 PM

Vitus listened as Jayne spoke, surprised that she hadn’t known exactly what she was going to do either. She’d been trying to decide, huh? The brute knew that feeling. Sometimes he found that he too struggled in discovering what to do. Carlisle helped with that at times, but this time the owl wouldn’t be any help at all. But surely between himself and his sister they could come up with some sort of plan, right? The idea of helping Jayne practice her hunting made Vitus feel a bit warm inside. Almost happy. Perhaps if they brought something nice back even Ama might be able to forgive him for avoiding herbs when he’d been sick.

Of course herb hunting could be a good help too… though Vitus was more hesitant on this particular idea. “Lets… hunt.” The brute was careful not to speak too loudly, to strain his voice as he answered his sister. He moved a bit closer to her, giving a grin before looking around. The question was what could the two of them hunt here in Fiori together?

"Burn Baby Burn"

Jayne

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
12-01-2016, 07:10 PM

Jayne had forgotten how little Vitus spoke so she tried not to think too much of it when he responded with her rambling suggestions with a very short, simple response. It was plenty of course and she could tell from his expression that he did actually like the idea. She returned his grin with a nod. "Okay! Sounds like a plan!” she responded cheerfully.

She looked around with him, humming softly to herself as she pondered their options. "There’s usually some squirrels around that live in the mangrove trees that we can go for. Or sometimes some rabbits have burrows around the tree roots. Or we could try some fishing! I’m not picky!” Any of the options would be good practice for her. She honestly hadn’t had too many real practice sessions other than just catching small prey on her own. There had to be plenty of techniques and things that she didn’t know or hadn’t perfected yet though! She was excited to learn from someone other than Athena for a change.

"Talk" "You" Think