Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-17-2016, 06:30 PM
Castiel had just finished a patrol of the Celestial lands when he began thinking of two different women. Faite, one of his leaders, and perhaps the one who could give him his legionary test spar in Regulus’ place and Kalliope of course. He’d noticed since the change of the seasons that the femme had become more scarce. Though he worried for her Castiel had decided not to confront her about it. He had his suspicions about why, particularly because of that tempting scent that she now held. It was her season. But he was a gentleman and not one to let the wrong head do the thinking for him. If he was going to continue developing his feelings for Kalliope he was going to do it right and make sure they were returned.

So that left him with a couple options on what he could do today. He’d been sitting as a unit for far too long and, perhaps, it was about time all that changed. Maybe, Castiel thought, everything was just happening as it should. He’d trust where things went and, if things took a sudden turn, he’d be there to try and see what could be done. With his mind set the pale colored man tilted his head back, giving a short howl for his niece. It was time.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
10-19-2016, 09:32 AM

Faite had been sticking close to home. She was preparing for her trip to the North with Baine and she wanted to make sure the both of them were prepared. Until then the borders were her main concern. She wanted to make sure the pack would be well taken care of in her absence. With a lack of wolves in the upper tiers and no legionaries, well she was just glad they didn't have any enemies at this point.

A howl interrupted her slow trot around the territory. Curiosity flared through her and she was quick to find where he was. She smiled and offered him a friendly tail wag in greeting. She glanced around, half expecting to see Kalliope nearby, but she didn't.

"Hello Uncle." She greeted warmly. "You needed something?" She asked, wasting no time in getting to the point. She was curious.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-29-2016, 09:12 PM
Castiel let out a light laugh when Faite arrived. She was right to the point, asking what he needed. Good girl! “Ahh Faite. I thought I might talk to you about the spar Regulus and I were to have for me to become a Legionary. I’ve been sitting with idle paws when it comes to proper rank and I feel it’s time I stepped up my game, no?” He was wearing a smile, eager to begin the test once more. Hopefully this time unforeseen circumstances didn’t end up pulling them away from their spar and he’d actually be able to rank up properly.

“Would you do me the honors, Faite?” Castiel was already slipping into a defensive stance. As one of the elder wolves left within the pack he wanted to make sure that everyone was taken care of when his nieces went on their journey. “You can have the first move, if you’d like.” He dipped his head to the femme, hoping that she wouldn’t deny him this opportunity.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
10-30-2016, 02:06 AM

Faite had indeed gotten right to the point. She was pleased to be able to see her uncle again. He'd seemed pretty occupied lately, but he'd obviously called her for a reason so she had no problem being blunt. She listened as he explained he was eager to finally get into a rank (it was about time) and how he hadn't gotten to talk to Regulus about it. She nodded softly to her uncle, but her mind was already going over other possibilities. Some small part of her didn't like the idea of stepping up in Regulus' place to spar with Castiel. He was her elder - she'd also felt bad about sparring her mother for her own legionary test.

"I'll be happy to spar you if you really want to, but if you're wanting the rank of legionary I know you're more than capable uncle. You've been here long enough to show you're not going anywhere, so it's up to you." She explained, giving him half of a smile.

Walk, "Talk" Think

ooc: If you're busy I don't wanna make you spar if you don't want to. None of the other ranks have to do anything to earn their rank so it's a little unfair to make people do a spar imo. So it's up to you!

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-11-2016, 03:01 PM

At Faite’s words Cas dipped his head, giving a soft chuckle. “It makes me glad to hear you say that, Faite. I suppose I just feel bad, not working to earn the rank as other Legionary have done.” Castiel shifted a bit, his ears flicking back some. “Truth be told Regulus and I started to spar once before… but other duties called him away.” Castiel let out a soft sigh.

“Celestial feels empty to me at times…” The older man confessed. “Don’t get me wrong… I am happy to be with my family. But I feel like not enough has been done… and can’t figure out if that is my fault alone or if there is more to it. That’s a big part of the reason I want to step up my game. I want to see Celestial active and flourishing.” Cas shook his head.

“Sorry… my thoughts have been a bit jumbled lately. I don’t know what I really want to do with my life anymore and I’m worrying I’ll run out of time before I figure it out.” His smile had faded. “If you are sure we do not need to spar than very well… At least allow me to hold a training session for the other members of our pack soon. I want to prove that I’m not just a waste of space.”

"Speak"

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
11-11-2016, 03:49 PM

Cas' dip of his head and chuckle intrigued her. Her ears perked up as she spoke and she smiled softly. Now that she recalled, she had been the only Legionary to step up. Dagger hadn't gotten to do his spar with Regulus before he'd disappeared and past that there had been no more interested callers to the rank. It was just her and Castiel and in her eyes her Uncle was already worthy of such a title. Maybe if he were going for a higher position, but it was just a basic rank after all.

She didn't interrupt him to tell him that though and instead listened to his confession that the place felt empty. Was it the absence of active wolves or something else? There'd been times she'd felt this foreboding sense that she wasn't doing enough to keep everyone motivated. Regulus was busy and despite the constant chastisement in meetings, some still had not stepped up to the plate to pull their own weight.

She was pleased to hear that Castiel wanted to see the pack active and doing well. They had similar goals in mind and she nodded softly. She wanted nothing more than to keep alive what her mother had worked so hard to build and what Regulus had tried to maintain. She was still getting used to the whole leadership things. It was a whole new territory for her. She'd filled the shoes readily and yet it didn't help her figure out what she should be doing.

"You're not a waste of space, Uncle." She assured him swiftly. How could he ever be a waste of space? "I'm sorry that Regulus has been so busy. I've noticed you've had your own things to attend to as well. Seeing as you're only seeking to be a legionary, and I know you're fully capable of being one, I certainly don't mind waiving the required test spar." She paused, letting her words soak in before adding, "I want you to be happy. I know you, and others in the pack, aren't getting any younger. You don't need to spend all your time worrying so much about doing enough for the pack. You have your own life to focus on as well." She wasn't even sure why at the moment that Kalliope came to mind, but she shoved it away. She hadn't noticed anything romantic between the two, but a small part of her hoped that he'd focus more on settling down and making himself happy as well. Everyone surely deserved that, right? "I'd love it if you held a training session. Everyone could benefit from it. You can make it mandatory to attend. I've seen so many hunts and healer trainings lately. It'll be nice to see something I'm better at." She grinned.

Walk, "Talk" Think