gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-20-2016, 01:25 PM

The clouds today made his muscles ache, Razor grimaced as he layed himself back down once more. He had noticed this morning that he had been having more trouble breathing than usual. After taking his herbs he told himself to simply rest however grumpy it made him since he wanted to get up and move. Wiggling his tail back and forth he sighed and watched the clouds above them as he wheezed. The uncomfortable feeling he sort of had gotten used to.

Razor stretched his front limbs for a second as he settled his head onto his front paws. Feeling the pounding of his heart rate as he tried to concentrate on getting his breathing right. He didn't want to fall into a seizure it was the worst feeling in the world. Razor also knew he couldn't depend on amalia his whole life so he was trying to handle it on his own.

"Talk"

Faelyn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-24-2016, 09:20 AM
She had taken to roaming their lands, trying to familiarize herself with it. That was important to her, knowing what was in her home and where it was, knowing all the little hidey holes because she knew it was important. She hadn't really seen any members of the pack thus far, which was somewhat surprising to her, but she knew they had important things to be doing that didn't necessarily involve pacing their lands.

She did finally come across someone, laying out and watching the clouds as far as she could tell. Only when she approached did she hear the irregularities in his breathing and wondered if he was all right, but she refrained from questioning it as she grew near, suspecting he would say something quickly if he wasn't doing well and needed help. She didn't have the training in herbalism to do anything if he wasn't, but she could get help. She would have to learn she realized.

"Hello there!" she said, tail wagging eagerly even though she was nervous about approaching a stranger. "Lovely day, isn't it?"

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-28-2016, 01:20 AM

Razor's attention was drawn towards a new stranger. A member of Fiori no less, making him smile in pain as he stayed where he was at. Upset that he couldn't confront her fully but this would do for now. "I wish I could agree, I hate cloudy days like these." he chuckled though coughing soon after as he took in a deep breath, but his smile didn't waver. Giving off a happy vibe or at least trying to, to the other wolf. "I haven't seen you in Fiori before. I'm Razor Adravendi.... sorry I can't get up and give you a bow like I usually do. Rainy and cloudy days make my sickness worse." Razor would flick his black tail back and forth though. A little bit of company never hurt.

"It's nice to meet you though." he finally mustered up the energy to raise his head a little. Trying to forget about the pain that centered around his chest. The feeling of an oncoming seizure had vanished at the very least. So he'd be safe from that, it scared him when it happened. Even though at the time he couldn't do much about it.

"Talk"

Faelyn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-28-2016, 05:56 PM
She looked up briefly at the mention of the clouds, and she supposed she could see how they wouldn't be lovely for just anyone. Well, it was fun to look at them and see the shapes in them she thought. It was only when he coughed that her attention drew back to him, wondering if he was all right. He seemed to still be smiling, so she presumed he was, and there was nothing she could do for him anyway because she had little to no knowledge of herbs. That would change one day, but for now...

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said, lying down where she had been standing so as to be more on his level. She wasn't used to being taller than someone, though she wasn't certain if she would be should he be able to stand. Regardless, it was more comfortable this way.

"It's nice to meet you too," she said, tail thumping against the ground happily for a moment. "I'm new here," she admitted. He was, actually, the first member of the pack she had met besides their leader, and so she hoped to make a good impression to say the least.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
11-01-2016, 09:18 PM

The stranger now considered a friend had distracted him from his pain. That was probably the best thing he could ask for. She laid down probably feeling uncomfortable considering the position. Although he didn't mind really. "Well I hope your stay here is a good one and a long one. What's your name?" he asked with a soft tilt to his head. He knew he wasn't entirely a important member of the pack but he fully felt a part of it.

"I'm a Scholar in the pack, the alpha is my uncle. I'm weak though so I study the stars and terrain along with gods under my religion. If you have any questions I can try and help." He wanted to be of help. He wanted to at least give her peace of mind if he could accomplish that. Meeting someone new was always exciting.

"Talk"

Faelyn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-03-2016, 09:41 AM
She certainly hoped so too, and as such she nodded thankfully to his comment. That had been her desire when she had first joined, and it was good to hear it mirrored by someone else for her. "I'm Faelyn," she said, slightly embarrassed because she realized she had forgotten to introduce herself when he had. Oops, here she was forgetting her manners. She had been taught them, truly she had, but sometimes in her excitement and shyness they went straight out the window.

Oh, so she'd met his uncle at first. Good to know, she thought. Maybe everyone in this pack was somehow related to each other, and she was the only one that wasn't? That would be awkward, but she doubted that was actually the case.

"Gods?" she repeated, tilting her head to one side slightly. She'd never heard about those before. Her parents hadn't had a religion that she'd known, or if they had they hadn't explained any of it, so she was curious what others believed if and when they chose to.