ardent

All The Right Moves

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
10-21-2016, 04:22 PM
The female had been scouting the areas of Boreas for a little while now. Her main focus had been the South though gradually she shifted towards the East and that was when she first scented the pack. It was also the scent of the scaly creatures she knew well enough that had given Pyrr a bit of pause. A wolf would choose to make a pack where snakes denned? How very intriguing. It could be risky, especially with young ones about, though Pyrrhus was certain that the alpha probably had some rules in place about that in order to protect them.

Her ears were perked curiously now, fiery gaze seeking to see if she could spot any beyond the borders. She knew better than to trespass, for her mother had explained that beyond the home where the Kedieo’s had once ruled wolves were more prone to attack for such things. The tri-color woman shook her head, a small sigh escaping her. Though she didn’t mind battle necessarily she didn’t want to end up with the possibility of being enslaved either. Another warning... Though that one had been from her father.

Pyrrhus decided she was going to take a chance and call the alpha of this land. Certainly if she called there would be a better chance of her walking away if this pack wasn’t really her cup of tea? But if it was, well, at least she could start things off on the right foot. Tilting her head back the femme let out a long howl, singing her song to request for the alpha of the pack to come.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-25-2016, 12:23 PM

Bass had been thoroughly impressed with how many new wolves had been howling at his borders. Had all his time worrying and stressing about the pack finally paid off? With the amount of new members that he had been gathering, he sure hoped so. Even though he was losing some of his older members in the process, it wasn't anything he was heartbroken over. If they weren't going to do anything with the pack, then they might as well leave. Food was still scarce this Autumn and it would be less wolves Bass had to worry about feeding. Just as he was about to check the lake for some fish, yet another howl came for him. It was another new voice, and he smiled as he turned back to the borders of the plains. Maybe the pack would fill up again with new faces, giving Abaven the fresh start that they so desperately needed. With a skip in his step he made his way toward the caller, but hesitated slightly when he saw the red female standing there. She was a bit different, long moppy hair on her head and a collar with what looked like teeth sticking out of them. What impressed him most was the number of scars that cut up her multi-hued form. He hadn't paused for long though, resuming his steps as he made his way towards her. "Greetings! I am Bass Destruction, alpha of these lands. I go by Primo here," he explained softly, his tail twisting behind him in a wagging motion. "Can I help you?" He asked, in an undeniably good mood.

Walk "Talk" Think

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
10-30-2016, 01:10 AM
She was not left waiting for long. A pale man was soon approaching her and seeming in quite a good mood. Could this be the leader of this land where snakes made their home? Pyrr found herself smiling more, fiery eyes fixed on the male. Soon enough he'd speak and confirm her suspicion. "Primo hmm?" Her voice was a soft coo. "An interesting title, fit for the land you've claimed as your own. Snakes don't make kind neighbors after all." She raised a brow as she examined him.

"I was wondering if you could tell me more about your pack, Primo Bass. The location has already piqued my interest. This is your chance to seal the deal and perhaps gain a new member." Her words were bold though not disrespectful. She dipped her head to the man, waiting for his response to her inquiry.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-08-2016, 01:21 PM

The bold words from the young girl made one of his brows raise, scoffing slightly at her attitude. It threw him off a bit, leaving him searching for words as he blew a quick puff of air out of his nose. A slow smile came to his lips as his head shook slowly back and forth, there was a lot of strong minded woman that he had met this season. Blinking slowly, he looked behind him when she mentioned the snakes. He was so used to them that he didn't even realize they were there most of the time. "They don't bother us much if we leave them alone," he said as he turned back towards her. She asked to hear about Abaven, and he couldn't help but chuckle. She was an eager girl, that was for sure. Her fiery looks seemed to be match with the same kind of personality.

"Well, we are a mercenary pack of sorts. Our warriors can be leased out to other packs in times of need, as well as our healers and officers. We hold training's and I have been planning on holding a tournament as well," he eyed her carefully, trying to think of what else to say. For some reason he was drawing a blank, too taken by her up front attitude to regain his composure. "We assign mentors to those who are a year old or younger, or ones who wish to learn a new skill. Now..." Bass said, taking a seat and curling his tail around himself. "What about yourself? I don't even know your name, you have me at quite a disadvantage here."

Walk "Talk" Think

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2016, 12:13 AM
The female couldn’t help but smile widely herself, seeing how the older man handled her nature. Her mother had once said that a wolf who could handle meeting Pyrr and not give her a butt kicking for her more bold and brazen way of speaking was a saint. She had been teasing of course, but Pyrrhus certainly appreciated Bass’ being calm with her. What he spoke of his pack certainly interested the female… especially the part about a tournament. She lifted her head, giving a firm nod as if making her decision.

“Right… forgive me, Bass. Sometimes I do tend to leap before I look.” The female gave him a toothy grin. “I am Pyrrhus Kedieo, daughter of Phoenix Kedieo and Einarr Shinonome. My heart, my mind, my body exists to fight. But not purposeless fights, no, fights that are of a worthy cause. Whether it be to get stronger, protect another, or right a wrong… That is the purpose I live for.” The female’s gaze was dancing with delight. “Your pack sounds like a wonderful place, Bass. If you will have another fighter among your ranks I’d like to humbly ask to join you.” The she wolf tipped her head, letting out a laugh. She was certainly in high spirits now.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-19-2016, 02:29 AM

The brazen child went on, finally introducing herself to him and claiming her intent. A fighter, eh? It was an impressive speech, he had to admit that. For some reason the last name Kedieo rang a bell, but when he couldn’t place it he just shook it off. Her words were quite wise beyond her years, although there was no way of fully telling her age besides asking. Chuckling, he shook his head a touch back and forth. "You’re a bold one, Mirss Pyrrhus. Of course Abaven will have you, welcome to the ranks. As a fighter you will be called a Guardia. It sounds like you have had a lot of study time for your age, which makes me feel like you can skip over the apprentice rank. If you would like a mentor though, I do have a few without an apprentice who could take you on," he was going to leave it up to her, and if she faulted he would be there to make sure she was staying on track. Her boldness was a good asset, but it could also get her into trouble. But her excitement didn’t go unnoticed, and Bass was finding it hard to not smile at her. Bold indeed, but perhaps that would do his pack some good.

Walk "Talk" Think