Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-23-2016, 03:21 PM

ooc: This isn't mandatory of course but it is recommended for all! Due date will be 1st of november.

Qualm settled himself inside the soft clearing in the maw. Growth surrounded them where the cliff sides broke off and it was indeed a safer place to gather a large amount of wolves. At least, a good amount. He wanted to be proactive or at least try and so he decided he'd hold a basic healer training for the wolves in the pack. Standing in the middle of the strange meadow he raised his head into a howl. Of course none of this was required but he hoped that at least quiet a few wolves would come to listen to him.

He sat there and plastered a smile onto his jaw. If he smiled someone was bound to smile back that was it wasn't it. Qualm let his black tail curl around his haunches as he took in a deep breath and awaited the results.

"Talk"

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
10-23-2016, 07:17 PM

She was at her den, well more like inside her den. The small amount of herbs she had collected already were being placed within a spot on her large den. Stocking them for when it would be needed. She was growing a lot happier and more hopeful for her future and making a name for herself. She was vary appreciative to be working under Qualm who had already helped her so much so far. Things were looking up and she was so happy about it. She was hanging the herbs on roots that stuck out on one of her walls, being careful not to break the plant she had picked. So far she only had herbs she was taught about, but the girl was more then ready to learn about more.

She had heard his call from inside her den and crawled out quickly. Looking in the direction of the howl she smiled before trotting off in the direction. Her tail wagged, excited to see what was in store with this meeting. Not realizing the call had been from Qualm until she had arrived to the meeting spot. When she saw him her tail began to wag much faster and a large smile appeared on her face. She was the first one there and got a front row seat. Plopping down she grinned at him ready to learn some more.

"Talk" "Think"
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
10-31-2016, 09:17 PM
The call reached Kassander in his den, where he was carefully organizing his stores with the healing herbs on one side and the things he used to craft on the other. Though he himself would not be very likely to mix them up considering how long he had been practicing his trade, the same could not necessarily be said of someone else coming in. The last thing he needed in this harsh land was herb stores ruined from a liming solution being spilled on them.

He hesitated over the call, recognizing it as a meeting but also recognizing the lack of command and urgency in the summons. He didn't have to go... but still, as a healer it should be his duty to make it to all healer training sessions whether they were required of him or not. Even if he knew what was being taught by heart, he should still go and make himself helpful to whomever was running the session.

Carefully nudging the container of quicklime into the back corner, Kassander hurried toward the summons. Well, hurried being relative. It wasn't urgent so he took the unfamiliar mountain trail carefully so as to not risk a fall, but even so he arrived to find only two wolves gathered. "Hello," he offered shyly, gaze sliding between both younger wolves to include both in his greeting, though he knew by the masculine nature of the voice that it had not been the young female who'd called the meeting. "I'm Kassander Xanilov. I didn't know if I was supposed to bring anything..." he trailed off uncertainly.

Qualm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-03-2016, 03:13 PM

ooc: there's no due date for the next posts but please reply promptly, since it's only the three of them I guess it'll be a small get together ^^.

The boy would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. However it seemed only two would arrive, which was okay. Qualm supposed all the other members were busy with... non healer stuff. He would have liked to see them though to know if they knew first aid or the sort. So this meeting turned from basics into something else that he had to think of. He smiled at Delaney his pupil and dipped his head. Then arrived the other healer, Kassander he introduced himself and Qualm was a little star struck. This male was older and therefore probably had much more experience than Qualm had and he was the one who had tried to call this meeting.

"It's alright Kassander, I was more expecting the fighters to come to but looks like it's the three of us." he smiled kindly. Qualm would get closer to the two. "I'm not the most expert of healers so maybe we should exchange information. I never got to go through training so much of the stuff I learned is on my own. Kassander, what are the herbs you discovered in the maw so far?" he asked as he looked to Delaney. "Sorry my name's Qualm, Delaney is my pupil. I'm looking forward to working with the both of you!" he was obviously excited for all of this.

"Talk"

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
11-20-2016, 08:33 PM
ooc: omg!! I'm so sorry!!

There was only a small wait before another approached them, an older male that she may have seen at the meeting? She was unsure if she really did or not, but she smiled and wagged her tail in a greeting. He introduced himself to the both of them and she dipped her head respectfully to the older male.

"Nice to meet you I'm Delaney Callen," she said to the male before turning her attention back to Qualm.

The two older men exchanged words and Delaney calmly sat and waited ready to learn something new today. She would allow the two older males to lead the training and she would simply listen and absorb the knowledge they gave.

"Talk" "Think"
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]