gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-28-2016, 12:21 AM

It was her first time outside of the den without her family. The urge to explore had hit her like the plague. Of course feeling funny as she usually did her paws carried her clumsily near the falls. Listening to the roaring sound as she giggled a little, though remembering what her dad said she would stiffly avoid the waters. Not wanting to fall into those waters. She was stronger than that, she had her family to protect after all. Her attention soon changed to the tree's as she hopped towards a small white flower. Frowning with disinterest as then a bird came down and landed next to her. She watched it quietly.

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-28-2016, 01:44 AM

Sprawling out beside the falls, Amalia let out a sigh as she stretched out her aching limbs. There was something about the cooler weather that always made her body ache, reminding her that she wasn't as limber as she used to be. While she was far from being old, Ama would never be old, she would be lying to say that she didn't feel the changes. And as another season slipped past her, she knew that her mothers time was coming. The tiny woman's ears pinned tightly against her skull, she had been afraid to go and see her to realize what would inevitably come. Knowing that she couldn't put it off forever, she rolled over to her belly and pulled herself to her aching paws. As she turned around to head back to the mangroves when she saw a tiny little bundle headed her way. Her stump of a tail wiggled behind her, rump following in suite. Carefully she took a step towards the young girl, a while smile on her face. She loved children, she always had. That was one of the reasons why she had thrown herself so headlong into her studies. "Hello little one! You're one of Quelt and Bright Moon's children, aren't you?" she asked in her tender voice, lowering herself to the ground to be more on her level. She would see her mother after, she wanted to talk with this cutie first!

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-29-2016, 02:37 AM

Night was nearly caught off guard when she suddenly heard the other wolf. Jumping the small bundle of fur fluffed up trying to make her seem bigger. This girl was smaller than even her mom and dad and her dad was huge! She wished she was like him. She looked a little like him, but also had her moms pretty silver eyes. Instantly she was on edge a bit as she lowered herself down and glared at Ama. "Whose asking?" she questioned for a moment.

"My name is Gentle Night. I am Quelt and Bright moons kid. My dad is strong and my mom is kind. Wait no, both of them are nice but daddy just seems really cool and strong. Mom hunts and feeds us so there's that." Night started to ramble as she looked in every direction besides the small wolf in front of her. She didn't trust her no, but she didn't know any better. Somehow going off on a tangent.

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-29-2016, 02:54 AM

Amalia was thrown off by the child's hostile attitude towards her. Her ears flickered back and there was a scolding look to her features. Dark blue eyes narrowed at the young lady, her motherhood instantly kicking in. "Now, that is no way to speak to an older wolf, especially one in your pack. Learn you manners, missy," While her voice wasn't unkind, there was a definite mother-like tone to it. "Can't you tell that I'm part of the same pack as you? Take a breath in, try to pick out my scent. I smell similar to your parents, don't I?" It didn't take long for her face to melt back into it's normal sweetness, shaking her head slightly. "I am Amalia, lead healer of the pack. It's a pleasure to meet you, Gentle Night. That is a very pretty name," she commented with a dip of her head, laughing softly as the girl broke off to talk about what her parents were like. "I am very fond of your mother, we have had several nice chats. I haven't talked too much to your father though, perhaps I should change that," The tiny woman nodded her head like she was agreeing with herself, taking in how the girl wouldn't make eye contact. Mmm, interesting for one so young. Amalia hoped that she hadn't frightened her, she had been rather bold in speaking to her like that. But the lack of respect was something that threw her off.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-29-2016, 03:08 AM
Night was suddenly confused. The tiny puff ball blinked her silver eyes as the other. For a moment she was shocked as no one had ever spoken to her like this. As she hadn't done such a thing with her parents. It was then she straightened up she was tough she could learn. As Amalia said something about scents her little nose started to sniff vigorously. She was right there was something mixed in with her individual scent. "I'm sorry I didn't know that. I just wanted to make sure you weren't someone who wanted to hurt my daddy mommy her brother and sister." She sincerely apologized.

"Amalia is pretty too! My parents call me night if you wanna call me that." Her little tail wagged back and forth. Then the mentioning of her father made her think. "Daddy is afraid of other wolves. I don't know why but I know I only see him with mom or us never others. Or he's on his own." Was her dad lonely.

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-29-2016, 03:56 AM

It would seem like her little lesson had settled well with the child, she straightened up and told her that she was sorry. A wide grin spread across her face, it was an amiable reason to be hostile, but picking out pack scent was something that all little ones should know. There was no reason to treat an older wolf with that kind of disrespect, especially one in a high position such as herself. Although, there was no way that the little ball of fur would know that unless she was taught. "Well then, I am glad that your family has such a strong pup to watch over them like yourself! I am sure you put their minds at ease," she said with a small laugh, raising herself back up to a seated position.

When Night spoke of her father being afraid of other wolves, her face fell slightly. Afraid? Why was that? She tried to think back to the meeting that all the kids had swarmed to him, and everyone in Fiori was so lovely. How could someone be scared of them? "Would it make you feel better if I tried to go and talk to him? Maybe see if he needs some herbs to sleep better or if there is something that ails him," she was speaking a more out loud to herself than to the young girl.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-30-2016, 01:23 AM
Night was now pulled into the other, she was still suspicious by nature but she seemed okay so what could go wrong. Regardless of being in the same pack she had an innert feeling of protectiveness come over her. Yet still she smiled as the other said something about her being strong. "I'm not so strong yet but I'm just starting. Daddy says there's a lot ahead for all of us." she knew nothing about the world but at the moment it was spent with trying to protect her mom and dad's feelings. As well as her siblings well being.

"Really you would do that? Even though you don't know him?" Night seemed chipper as she turned her head to the side. Her tail wagging behind herself as she smiled. "That would be great, I think Daddy's okay if he doesn't socialize, but maybe he'd look less like there's no one around! He stares at nothing sometimes." Night commented as she looked up for a moment. What was her dad usually thinking about?

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-02-2016, 01:00 AM

Ama tisked her tongue when the little girl said that she wasn't strong yet. "I bet you are plenty strong and you just don't know it yet," she said softly. She seemed timid, but she didn't doubt that there was a clever little mind under all of that mistrust. It was so strange to see that ingrained in someone her age, usually there was an outward influence that made a child that way. Her dark blue eyes squinted ever so slightly, but it was a small movement that would not be noticed outwardly. But her mood changed drastically when she mentioned speaking to her father, making the usual large smile spread across her face. "Of course I would, I care about this pack very much and everyone in it," she said something about looking at things that weren't there, and the tiny healer wondered if there was something a bit mentally unsound about him. That certainly wasn't healthy behavior. She knew how hard it was to have pups for the first time, but she hadn't a clue if this was his first litter or not. Would it be rude of her to ask such a thing? Her tiny rabbit tail wagged behind her as she thought, her shoulders flexing slightly to keep the stiffness at bay.

Stretching out the toes on her front paws, she studied the girl before her with a more simple smile on her lips. "Now Gentle Night, have you thought at all about what you wanna do when you get bigger? There are so many things to learn and explore, but has anything caught your interest at all?" She wasn't quite sure if her parents had even started to introduce lessons on anything yet, but there was no harm in asking! Plus, if she wanted to learn about healing she could show her around right now! After all, it would only be fair, and it gave her something to keep her mind off of her own mother. Suppressing the guilt that boiled within her wasn't the healthiest thing to do, but she did it regardless. A good long chat was something she really needed, but this darling puppy was a good thing to occupy her mind with.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-02-2016, 01:49 AM

Night looked at Amalia carefully, it was a sad event that both her parents being so anti social at first she was starting life warily. Though everyone in the pack seemed warm enough, why would they be here after all? She just couldn't help it, danger lurked around every corner and she had to be prepared! When the girl said she was plenty strong she puffed out her chest happily. The question came along of what she wanted to do when she grew up.

"That's easy, I wanna fight. Fight and protect!" Night grinned as she got into a play bow. She knew nothing of the cruelty in the world but she seemed well enough. As she looked at Amalia she calmed down again and laid on her stomach. "You're a healer right? Means you stick plants on people. Makes them all better." she tilted her head to the right.

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-02-2016, 03:21 AM

It didn't take long for her chipper words to bounce out of her small body, saying that she wanted to be a fighter. She had to giggle softly, well she certainly was enthusiastic about it! "I bet you are going to be an amazing fighter! My mate is a fighter, maybe she could teach you when you are a bit bigger. She loves to teach little ones, it makes her really happy," Amalia would do almost anything to keep that big gray woman pleased, and training with this adorable stripy pup would put a huge smile on her face. Maybe she could bring it up next time she saw Athena.

Gentle Night was quick to move on from her little play bow, making Ama smile as she dropped to her belly and asked about herbs. "Well, I do a little more than just stick plants on wolves, silly girl. There is a lot more thought that goes into it! I have to mix some herbs together, some require to be soaked in water, some chewed, and others to be rolled for their oils. And I do make wolves better! Or at least, I try my very best. I am very passionate about what I do, and I love to show others what healing is all about. Even fighters should know a little bit about herbs, just enough to keep themselves and others safe from infections and losing too much blood," she nodded along with herself, like she was affirming everything she said to be true.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-08-2016, 02:05 PM

Night apparently would always be an attentive wolf. Despite the fact that she had no interest in what Ama was saying about healing she was listening and processing it. The well muscled pup hummed for a moment. "Sounds complicated, you must be amazing." Night smiled as her tail wiggled back and forth a bit. Now she was a little more excited about her dad meeting her. Surely she wasn't bad and had to be of some help. She crossed her paws for a second as she stood up again. Then crouched into a play bow.

"Let's see how you fight then! If I beat you, you have to take me exploring somewhere outside!" Outside meaning outside of the territory. Night couldn't as much leave unless she had an adult with her after all. That was a fair trade wasn't it? Even though she didn't know if she could beat ama or not in a game of whose on top.

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-14-2016, 02:26 AM

She just shook her had back and forth when the young girl called her amazing. Not exactly, she only did what she needed to to keep everyone going. But she didn't just heal outside wounds, she was there for emotional ones too. Not that wolves besides her family had ever taken advantage of that before... Blinking away the thought, she focused on the striped girl with a pleasant look on her face. It wasn't long before the girl was standing and then dropped into a playful bow, saying that she needed to see how she fought. Oh dear, now that was something she was lacking in. Amalia made a show of standing, matching the girl's lowered position. With a giggle, she leaned in and tried to boop her nose with her own paw. "I'll let you in on a little secret, I am a terrible fighter. How about I just take you exploring?" she whispered before pulling herself back up with a groan. Her parents wouldn't mind, right? She wouldn't take the little one too far, and thought about calling one of her own girls to take with her. Blinking down at Gentle Night, she wondered if she would be upset that Amalia didn't want to play.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-24-2016, 05:13 PM

Night lifted her head for a moment after Amalia whispered in her ear. Surely she could've won even against a pup though right. Regardless she was happy she'd be taken out exploring. Wiggling her tail back and forth. She knew she couldn't go far - it was dangerous and since Ama couldn't fight there was that. "Okay! I don't mind where we go, I was just curious as to what was past the borders. We don't have to go far, I know I can't explore until I'm older!" The pup nodded in understanding. This would make it easier for the both of them. Night got the fix she needed of the outside world to fuel her imagination of the future. Within the rules of course and safety as well! She couldn't go worrying her parents and siblings.