gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-30-2016, 07:41 PM

He'd never been here before, this place was so spooky though he had been called to it. Dragging a small weasel carcass behind him in his teeth. Ritsy did these things in private now so he didn't upset Faite - but he had to satisfy his urge somehow. The eyes already removed and consumed it almost looked like a bloody husk. The skinny think devoid of life as Ritsy stopped and dropped it smiling with his tongue flopping out of his mouth. It smelt of death here and heavy into the air. This was his kind of place!

"Screeee" he tried to mimic a ghost or something as he wiggled his body around his now dead sacrifice of a weasel. Maybe the ghosts would come take his sacrifice. Or grant him some sort of wish. Either way he was enjoying his time as he pressed his paws into the carcass. Smiling as his small bunny tail wiggled.

"Talk"

Warning: This character is prone to violent unpredictable actions

Valor I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Creed

10-31-2016, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016, 11:41 PM by Valor I.)

Valor had been growing increasingly bored. Most of his siblings, other than Fable, were no fun and Da was hard at work taking care of them all. Despite his efforts to meet some other pack members and learn things he was still completely and utterly bored. When he'd seen one of his pack mates slip out of the pack lands he couldn't miss the opportunity. Da always insisted that they be with an adult if they ever left and this guy was most certainly an adult. That meant he could go with him!

The male was too fast to completely catch up to so Valor spent most of his time just trying to keep him in sight. It was hard because he was constantly tripping and stumbling over things, some times just his own paws, and the journey was rough. It wasn't long until his feet started aching and he was beginning to wonder if this had been such a good idea. This guy didn't even seem to notice he had company tagging along!

Eventually Valor lost sight of him and he didn't see him again until he found him with a very dead animal. He didn't even noticed the missing eyeballs as he bounded up the the guy with a grin on his face. The male had just made a really weird noise as he danced around his dead animal and Valor's grin grew wider. Was he playing a game? Could he play?!

"Heya Mwister, I fowwoed you! I'm Vawor, wha's tha' animwal you got? Can I pway too?" He then thought of a few more things to say and it was all said in a flurry. He was so happy to have finally caught up to him. "Why's your tail so shwort an wha' was tha' noise you made?!"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: AXsoNeI.png]
[Image: valor_by_centipedle-dah2lmt.png][Image: moegmmY.png]

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-14-2016, 09:07 PM
Treat

Ritsy gets a Treat!

The weasel wasn't the only thing finding refuge in the cavern! Nearby a fox that was hunting the weasel tries to slip past the two wolves quietly. Ritsy will get +5 hunting points for hunting the fox!