size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
08-06-2014, 05:39 PM

Her body was curled up tight at the very edge of his borders. She wasn't sure she could bother any more, she was never going to find him and now even her senses where betraying him, telling her his scent was all about her. Even so she felt.. so comfortable, as through with the warm sun against her coat and his scent all around her she was truly wrapped up in him, in his safety and warmth and familiarity. She would almost imagine his voice calling out her now, his shape a blurr before her... but she did not imagine the scent of the rabbit.

Her head bolted upright and she saw him, truly saw him for the first time in forever. Her mouth would open in a silent 'O' as he began to curl his form about her. She really was crying now, too, silent tears that ran tracks across her dirty face as he held her. She was here, she had made it, she wasn't lost to the world. He asked her what she was doing here and it took her a little while to make her vocals work. ?Vh-vh-valhalla's gone, it was challenged for and taken and I don't know where my family is and everything's gone? she whispered, telling him about the moment her whole life had been taken from her.

He would push the rabbit under her nostrils, and she didn't even get the chance to think upon it. Hungry jaws where already moving, salivating and she would tear into the rabbit, still warm and meaty and a true meal. When she finished her stomach was aching and she would lie back against the grass, exhausted. For a while all she felt was his gentle touch against her, calming her, working the tangles from her hair, she was safe.

"Speech"

[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-06-2014, 09:10 PM

He let out a soft whine when he saw her tears fall, taking a break from cleaning her coat to lap up the salty droplets from her face. He was so worried for her right now, she was so skinny and her once soft brown coat was covered in mats. The poor girl had walked this whole way, and he somehow felt like it was his fault. If he had just showed her the way when they last spoke, maybe she wouldn't have come all this way all alone. Her shuttering words made his way to his ears, his heart breaking within his chest. "Shh... its okay Cecily. I'm here, its going to be okay." He said softly, trying to soothe the poor pup. She was just about four seasons old and had walked all this way, that in itself was a sign of her strength. But it was dangerous, it was no time to scold her though.

He continued to work on her knotted fur as she devoured the rabbit, almost seeming to swallow it whole. Smiling he began to hum softly as he gently tugged at her fur, not stopping until the last knot had been pulled free. He nosed her then, not wanting to lick all the dirt off her form. "Cecy come with me. You can rest in my den after I get you all washed up, okay?" He said softly. He still did not move his body from around her until she nodded, Bass was unsure if she would even be able to walk any further. The brute would pick her up and carry her there if that's what it took, she needed to get clean and to rest somewhere safe. He could then go see Harmony and get some herbs in the poor girl, maybe go and hunt again for her. He had never seen his sweet little Cec like this, and it was terrible. He tried to keep that small grin on his face, attempted to stay strong for her.

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
08-07-2014, 05:17 PM

The girl was a mess, and for the first time in a while now in the embrace of safety could take a moment to realise it. Her fur felt horrible as it never had before and her stomach still gurgled and complained after her meal of hearty rabbit, as through the richness and size of the feast was disagreeing with her. She curled up against Bass, a tight and tiny ball against the King and wanted to remain in his grasp till the end of time. Instead he would tell her to come with him and the girl would look up at her friend, the last one she knew of in this world and offer the tinniest of smilies. He was a King now, and she couldn't help but think he sounded like one.

?Whatever you say, Bass? she agreed sleepily as she allowed him to care for her. He was Bass, he would make everything okay, she would get better and stronger and together they would find her dear family again, wouldn't they? ?You'll find them, Bass, your a kind now..? she murmured softly outloud and the smile against her lips would be more true. She would do as he asked, would go to hid den, would get cleaned up and in return he would help her find her family, right?

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-08-2014, 01:54 AM

He let out a soft breath of relive when Cecily said that she would listen, it would be rather difficult to try to drag her too the den. She was getting too big for him to carry around in his jaws like a younger whelp. And then she asked, well more told, him that he needed to find her family. "Of course Cec, I will send some of my messengers out to track them down. But for right now you need to get cleaned up." Bass hesitantly pulled himself away from her, rising to his paws and slowly making his way to his den. It was a bit of a walk, but he was willing to support her the whole way. Then, an idea popped into his mind. "Wanna ride on my back?" He asked, flopped down to the earth so that she could climb up with ease if she wanted to. That would make the journey a lot easier on them, he didn't want her wandering beside the rapids like this. If she were to fall in... he didn't know what he would do.

Bass' alabaster tail thumped upon the earth as he waited, golden eyes shimmering as he waited the princess to climb upon her royal steed. Clearing his throat, he but on his best royal face. "Come hither Princess Cecily, we shall ride to Demarcia!" He teased, winking at her and trying to lighten the mood a bit. He hated seeing her like this, this wasn't the Cec that he knew.

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
08-11-2014, 08:34 PM

The boy would easily agree that they would find her family, that he would sent messages in search of them. A small smile would find its way to pale lips even as she sighed softly, tired and sore and heart weary beyond what she could have previously imagined. She had her Bass now through, and so long as he was always there she knew she didn;t have to worry, he was hers and she was his, as it had always meant to be, was it not so? The boy would then lower himself and offer her a ride on her back and her smile now would be more genuine, more easy to her lips. Her silly Bass, but always thinking of ways to make this easier for her. She was simply so tired that she didn't think she could get by without his offer. As he crouched their she clumsily got to her paws and after a few failed efforts managed to wiggle her way over his form. She tried to keep her weight evenly drapped across him to be as little a burden as possible, draped in a way that she hoped would help to keep her from falling.

He would then call out a charge as she did so, calling her a princess, to come hither, to ride out! For a first time in a long time she giggled softly, holding him close as she waited for him to gather himself and make his way back to his den. She was very light with too few meals so perhaps it would be too much of a burden for the Alpha boy.

speech

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-17-2014, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 10:38 AM by Bass.)

It was a bit of weight to get used to, standing up on shaky legs as he tried to readjust his balance. After it was all set, he set off at a rather slow pace, not wanting the poor child to flop off of his back. Taking deep breaths, the more steps he took the more adjusted he got to the extra weight. He made the long walk towards his den, looking back constantly to make sure that Cecily was still balanced on his back. As soon as they made it to his den, he eased his way in and laid down, tipping his body slightly so that she would tumble off gently.

Going back to cleaning her fur, Bass let out a few small whines. "Get some rest Cecily, I will be right here the whole time." He whispered, concern still bold in his golden eyes.