Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-03-2016, 09:08 AM
So here we have Faelyn, who's pretty new to the site and sort of to the area even though she's technically been living there for her whole life, just as a loner. She's currently in Fiori, but she likes to wander about so it's possible to meet her just about everywhere if we're being honest here. I'm pretty open to everything with her but there's some things I'm looking for in particular.

1. Skill threads: she's healing and intellect, and I'd really like her to get some healing training in. Intellect is much easier to get just through threads but I do want her to be a healer most of all, so anything to do with that would be great!

2. Pack threads: she loves making friends, and she also wants to meet as many wolves from her pack as she can, so that'd be great.

Other than that, she's super friendly so it's easy to make friends with her. Enemies is a little harder given how naive she is, but it's definitely possible if you're clearly not a nice wolf or you try to take advantage of her and she figures it out (that'll prolly take her a bit though). Love would be great; she's very kind but also super shy so you'll have to work at it a bit but it's totally possible. She adores pups so it'd be great for her to eventually develop a family of her own as time goes on and actually have children of her own.

I'm also open to her getting thrown into some bad situations if you need a plot with your evil character to stir up trouble or just for fun. She's kind of perfect for it honestly! So yeah, just throw everything at me and we'll figure something out!

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-12-2016, 12:15 PM
She and Poser can do something healer-y?
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-12-2016, 03:47 PM
I have five Fiori wolves for you to pick from for threads xD Maybe Jayne? I need threads for her

Faelyn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-14-2016, 10:21 AM
Yes to both! She definitely needs healing threads, even if it's just looking at plants and things XD

She also totally needs to meet more of her packmates, so Jayne is fine if she's the one you're wanting more threads with c:

I'm happy to start either/both thread/s!

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-14-2016, 10:08 PM
Yes for a Jayne thread please!!

Faelyn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-15-2016, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 01:17 PM by Faelyn.)
Faelyn/Jayne thread