gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-04-2016, 01:22 PM
ooc: navigation the stone steppe

Alright, it was time that he searched through the stone steppe. He left Nah back at the den for now. Qualm wanted to see what kinds of herbs were here, most of all just explore in general. Take a day for himself before he went back to work again. He needed to learn how to better store stuff. For a moment he considered stopping by Kassander's place. He needed to do that after all. Qualm stepped into the territory with stride, head lowered so he could pick up every scent he could.

The male pulled back his muzzle as he sniffed in, this place was filled with all sorts of different scents and sounds. Covered in rocks it was a lot less dangerous than the maw, but the maw would always be his home entirely. The place was filled with beauty, with this though he could gather herbs. Others could also have an easier time hunting.

"Talk"

Dagmær

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2016, 08:18 AM

Morning broke crisp and golden as Dagmær navigated her way down to the base of the mountain to scout out the newly claimed Stone Steppe. This was much better! She'd have an easier time of leading a hunt here and minimizing the risk of accidents or injuries to the rest of Ivory Ridge's members. She'd noted a wide variety of prey, from hare and prairie fowl to deer, antelope and some strange hooved creatures that Karabela told her were horses. She really wanted to try for one, just to see what it was like but they were quite large and the hooves looked especially dangerous.

Dagmær continued her scouting when she noticed Qualm. Oh, was he out exploring as well? Curious to know what the man was up to she scampered after him. "Hey Qualm! What are you up to?"

""

Qualm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-05-2016, 10:45 PM

The male's head would lift when he heard someone approaching him. It was Dag, at least the shortened version of her name. He didn't know what she preferred to be called or otherwise. She was met with a slight wag of his tail, a smile on his face as that seemed to be his default these days that was for certain. "Hello Dagmaer. I was here exploring the steppe. I never traveled much outside of abaven so it's all exciting to me." If the other knew that he had been a part of abaven with Karabela at least. Well now she knew regardless.

"Would you like to explore together? I plan to see if I can grab a few herbs." he was itching to see how he could preserve them in different ways. Though the safer bet would probably be to ask Kassander for a lesson. Part of him just didn't want to bother the man though.

"Talk"