gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-05-2016, 06:44 PM
The Female would climb the rocks delicately until she reached the top she was searching for a certain man she recalled his name to be Poser. What felt to be a long while ago she had met the man and he had requested her to keep him company but they had split ways then and she felt guilty for not fulfilling the outlines of her duty. She hadn’t even smelled the man after that meeting, Safir felt as if she needed to make up for this and actually take her job seriously. She let out a howl calling for the man, she needed to do what she knew how and do it right for once.
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-09-2016, 09:24 PM
He will play king of the rock for as long as he's able. Bright and brilliant, the shadow seems to vibrate in such a way that he's alive and bright and brilliant all at the same time. From the inside out, the light seems to shimmer with his darkness. A good mix. He's all good things and all beautiful light. It feels so damn good.

Hide and go seek.

He's good at it. Poser goes through stages. Sometimes he feels terribly empty and wants to be alone. Sometimes he wants to be drowning in the company of others. Sometimes he wants to be surrounded and adored. Things are different. Things are always going to be different.

There was a howl, and he was already behind the source of it. Wandering up the rock, Poser giggles softly. "Boo." Always light on his feet. Usually gentle. Chronically adorable.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-09-2016, 09:44 PM
After the small femme had let out what she thought to be a very graceful howl she heard a voice behind her she let out a squeak and jumped a bit for she had been startled by the sound. She turned around to see the very man she had been calling for appear behind her. He obviously didn’t put too much care into his actions had she been startled any further she very well could have fallen off of the rocks. “Hi Poser, how are you I haven’t seen you in a while.” She greeted the man as was her custom, from what she gathered from the last time the two had met he wasn’t too much into formal greetings so she refrained from bowing. She wasn’t necessarily sure what she would talk to the man about since all her job was was to keep the man company.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-09-2016, 09:49 PM
He is nothing if not reckless, if not wild. Poser has never had to worry too much about doing things in good fun. No one has ever had the heart to tell him no. A mad king, he would be. A mad king, a glad king, a thankful king. All the beautiful things laid out for the shadow. All the things that he could be or would be or wanted to be. He loves that. He loves that so much. "I'm alright, I suppose. I've been neither here nor there lately, I'm sorry." The shadow's tail wagged, head canting to the side.

In a moment of agility, it takes his heart to show off. Without a care in the world he launches, soaring to the next rock and coming down like a cat on his feet. "How're you?" Head canting to the side, soft. Light catching in his eyes, bringing a liquid sparkle. Curious. Gentle. Beautiful.
your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-18-2016, 06:26 PM
Poser apologized for not being around lately, he then jumped down to another one of the rocks and asked her how she was. Safir was alright considering the state of things around her, as she looked at poser while considering her response a thought came into her head. The man really was beautiful, the way his fur flowed off of his back and the way his eyes glinted off of the moon. She had never had these thoughts about another wolf before let alone something that wasn’t a wolf. “I’m fine, it really doesn’t matter about me though. You know you really are handsome and I’m not just saying that I mean it.”

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-19-2016, 01:43 AM
He's gorgeous. He knows he's gorgeous, which gets him in trouble. Poser has always been this way, there was no reason to stop now. Curious and strong, light on his feet and reasonably intelligent. All of the things that spelled disaster when it came to trying to live happily as an idiot abroad. Dark tail wagging softly at his back, the creature sighs. "You need to stop speaking so poorly of yourself. It hurts me to hear you like that."

Poser has been gentle with this mortal in particular. She's not terribly... well to tell the truth, she's not terribly anything in particular. That may be the worst part about the woman. "What would you like to be good at?" Poser's question is innocent and well intentioned. She would be good at something. She'd find her spark. Come hell or high water, the young god would help. She was a friend. He'd help find her calling.

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-19-2016, 06:30 PM
He didn’t like her talking poorly of herself, he said it hurt him. Most of the time those she had known thought nothing of it, in fact she had never really spoken highly of herself she just wasn’t that type of wolf. She thought what she had said was true though, most of the time she didn’t matter at least not as much as the person she was serving. He asked what she would like to be good at, she had always been interested in healing. Mainly because she liked helping people, she liked helping her masters and her fellow slaves if she had any. She was never good at fighting or hunting for anyone besides maybe her and a couple of other wolves and even then it was never anything big. So she thought that her best bet at helping anybody was healing them. “I’ve always been interested in healing” she said a tad wistfully towards poser “Don’t know that much about it though, I just wanna be able to help people with it.”

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 02:39 PM
The god among men climbs to his feet in a singular, graceful action. It's as if the entirety of his insides work together, the well oiled machine. Pretty. Poser is pretty, bright, all of the fantastic things that could bring a man (un-man) like him to life. He's alive. That's what matters, of course, that he's alive. Alive and beautiful and brilliant. He could be all of those things today, and the shadow was more than happy with that.

"Well then, you're in luck. I happen to know a reasonable amount about healing." He wouldn't put it out there that it was from ages of self medicating and dealing with the monsters inside his head. Such was the way. "Come on, let's look for useful plants." His tail wags as he leaps easily from the rock, landing catlike on his feet. Shining sapphire eyes, brilliant and bold. Everything about him is bold. Brash. Fantastic.
your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-20-2016, 04:23 PM
So it turned out that Poser knew a bit about healing, this interested Safir, this man could teach her healing. He offered that they go look for herbs, she would follow him as he jumped down the rocks. She wasn’t sure what different the herbs looked like, she wandered over to a green plant that looked like a bunch of wannabe tree leaves all clumped together into one plant (cannabis). She pawed at it and looked over to where Poser was. “Do you know what this one does?” She wasn’t sure if he would know the answer but if he did that was at least one more thing that she knew about healing.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-21-2016, 11:19 PM
Poser looks to the pale woman, nodding softly. There's something gentle, something careful in his eyes. Neck arched, posture easy, he crosses the ground with a certain pacing to his step. There's something about it... he could have been shown, once. Years ago. Lines ago. But still. That pacey-ness would have gotten him into trouble if that was the case. Lives ago, Poser was something else.

As the grey asks, he chuckles. His eyes glimmer softly. "That one is my favorite. If you chew on the bud it calms the system, stimulates appetite, brings on a sort of... ease." Gentle as ever, the shadow looks to the smoke. There's warmth here. There's always warmth here. "It keeps me steady, y'know?" A soft smile. Poser is usually stoned, after all.
your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-26-2016, 05:33 PM
As she waited for Poser’s reply he chuckled, he must’ve thought she was stupid for not knowing what the plant was. But she didn’t care if he did, she was used to it. He told her what it did and that it was his favorite, he looked at her and said that it kept him steady. It seemed to be like he was very familiar with the green plant. So now she knew what it did, that was a good thing. Now that she knew what it did she was liable to use it in the future if the need ever arose for it. She looked at poser “I might know, thanks for being somewhat of a friend to me. Never thought you were this type of person.” She thought of Poser more as a friend now than a potential master, she liked being around him.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-27-2016, 05:48 PM
He wouldn't chuckle at her, merely with her. In her company. The shadow was pleased, of course, that she had asked after something he knew about. He smiles, eyes glinting lightly. Poser will be gentle, today. He feels okay today.

As she nods, as she praises him, he nods along with her. "And what type of person did you think I was?" Poser's head cocks softly to the side, nosing along through the plants and the undergrowth. Another cannabis plant, a tender bud plucked and tucked inside his lower lip. He would start to feel the effects shortly, head as clear as it always was. The shadow stands beside the girl softly. Just a shadow, after all.
your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-28-2016, 07:47 PM

Poser asked her what kind of person she thought he was, he also sought after one of the herb plants he had helped her define. She guessed she was right, the man was a bit too familiar with the plant. Her thoughts then went to what she had thought the man to be, when she first saw him she took him to be the kind that was like some of her older masters. Now that she knew him more he didn’t come off like that at all, he was nice they weren’t. “When I first saw you I took you to be like some of my older masters, I’ve lived my life as a slave to various wolves and once a lion. You’re much nicer than I thought you would be.” While she spoke this she alternated her eyes between his and elsewhere, she wasn’t quite used to saying that anybody was nice most especially to her.

"talk"

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-28-2016, 11:04 PM
Poser grins as Safir speaks, head tilting back softly to look at the night's sky. He wonders briefly where his little dove is, they'd gotten so high on a night like this, it was like being able to taste the clouds. It was like being able to roll them off your tongue and open your heart-- that had been such a great night. He misses her, thinks of how she'd like Safir. She would, after all. They'd get on just fine.

"You forget. I'm not one of them." A grin, a spark in his eyes. "Not a wolf, not a lion, not a man. Im lucky, and perhaps, so are you." Soft words and a silver tongue. Poser stands softly on his feet, head tilting to the side as he speaks to Safir. Gentle, tonight, but missing a piece. Jesus, he needs a man to keep his bed warm.
your charged touch
poser

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-01-2016, 06:29 PM

She listened as Poser spoke, of course he wasn’t any of the species her previous owners had been but that hadn’t kept her from comparing him to them. He said he was lucky she presumed it was because he wasn’t a wolf, he also suggested that she might be lucky as well. What did that mean, that Poser didn’t think she was a wolf. Of course she was a wolf, maybe not like all the other wolves around here when it came to upbringing but outside of height she certainly looked like most of the wolves here. “What do you mean that I might be lucky? Are you suggesting that I’m not a wolf?”

"talk"

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-09-2016, 12:49 AM
Graceful and brilliant. Poser could turn just right and disappear entirely. Wouldn't that be a sight... then again, he's a sight to see. It's strange and beautiful. Gentle and careful, but an absolute Adonis. As the girl beside him states her confusion, he grins. It's wolfish, but it's something else. Poser is ethereal. Poser is quicksilver, light, and life. It's all rolled into one, and it's all a little twisted. But that's okay. He's a little twisted too. That's what makes it fun, that's what makes him lovely. It's all so lovely. Breath in his lungs and a wagging tail-- the real draw.

"We have to unlock your true potential, but you're correct. You may not be a wolf after all. Young gods come in all shapes and sizes, and I'd be an idiot to rule you out." High head and a shining black coat, Poser really is the god of smoke and mirrors.
your charged touch
poser