gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-07-2016, 06:41 PM

His daughter had wanted to tell him something. So of course quelt would get up to talk to her. Have a little adventure a heart to heart talk at least. With Bright Moon being busy he helped her where ever he could in the kids. Blue and Night seemed all the more energetic regardless. So Quelt also needed to speak with Autumn star, hoping to spend quality time with all of them. Be a father in general. Night requesting a day with him was uncommon however. She usually stuck with the family like glue.

Standing in font of the spot Night told him to meet her at he sat down. Curling his tail around his body, hoping that the little pup just wanted to try and mock hunt or something like that. Quelt wouldn't mind giving Night a few basic lessons in fighting. One day they would all have to learn to defend themselves and the sooner the better.

"Talk"
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-08-2016, 02:26 PM

Night was very young, but that didn't mean she couldn't think for herself. She had been feeling... funny lately. Something she wanted to speak with her dad about. As her tiny paws carried her over sized body over towards the man. She smiled and wagged her tail a little at the man. Stopping directly in front of him for a second - he was so big and strong. "Hey daddy!" she greeted with a smile. He obviously warmed his hear, but that wasn't what this was about right now.

"I wanted to.... ask you something. But it's not normal, it might sound a little strange to you I think." the little fluff ball then pulled her ears back to her skull. Ever since she noticed that she felt different. She wasn't sure what to say or how. As her gray eyes looked at her dad to see what he would say.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-11-2016, 06:12 PM

Quelt wagged his tail slightly as the pup greeted him. He would lick the side of her cheek then and though her words set worry in his heart he knew it was his duty as a father to listen to her. The male would sit himself down, patting a spot next to him for Night to lay beside him. "Even if it is a little strange you should tell me. What could possibly be bothering you at your age." he laughed dryly as he bumped her lightly. Usually pups her age didn't have much to worry about. They worried about hurting things, or they asked questions about what they didn't know.

"I promise I won't get mad." Not that any of the kids had seen him mad anyway. Quelt wasn't very social, so most cases he was with his family or otherwise out and about. Which should probably change but there was still a sense of foreboding in his heart for things like that. Interaction scared him partially.

"Talk"

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-11-2016, 06:39 PM

It felt nice that her dad was a kind man. After meeting with Amalia she felt a little happier at least. As she nervously wiggled her tail she would take a seat next to her father. She would have gone to her mother for this, but she didn't think that she would be as understanding as her father. Who knew, Night could have been very wrong about that.

"Well.... you see dad. I've been feeling... a little strange. Recently I noticed it when I watch you and mom, my siblings. Even when I talked to Ama!" she shook her head a little. "I don't... feel like a girl. Of course I know I am one and all and there's nothing to change that but I'd rather be boy or nothing at all you know. I don't want people going around calling me she - or look a girl. Unless they just met me of course." Scenting played a small roll on that. But she looked over to her dad. "Is this normal, am I crazy? I know you can't just up and be a boy but.... I just don't feel... feminine or don't like the barrier people put up because they're a girl or a boy." she half didn't know if this even made any sense to her.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-11-2016, 06:55 PM

This took the man by surprise that was for sure. He had heard of wolves who chose to identify as another gender. The male didn't entirely... understand it. Then again who was he to say, after all he would probably do the same if he felt uncomfortable about the way others called him. Quelt would furrow his brows and hummed for a moment. "Then, don't let them call you a girl. When you meet someone tell them to call you by your name or say they. Unless you want to be referred to as a boy. Even then though wolves can smell you so you have to be patient okay?" Quelt looked at them carefully. He supposed he was going to have to get used to that for Night.

"And you'll have to tell your mother, I'm not sure how she feels about this either." Quelt knew this might not be the easiest thing to tell her either. As his black tail flicked he pawed at them for a moment. "Now how about I show you basic defenses. You can never learn too early and then you could show one of your siblings or both how its done." he smiled towards them.

"Talk"

Gentle Night

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
11-11-2016, 09:27 PM

It clicked with them, so they could do that! They weren't the only one, Night wanted to break that barrier that was for sure. They didn't want to identify either as much they were simply Night! Night popped up to their feet nodding their head. Though this would be an adventure to explain to their mother and siblings for sure. Either way Night's father was offering them a chance to learn basic fighting skills. Excitedly they jumped around for a moment.

"Yeah dad show me!" they said. Eagerly awaiting. Never before had they seen it done so it would be something interesting to learn. Then they could go and tell Autumn star and Blue Moon. They were sure the two of them would be at least a little interested.