Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Rasiel had been ill for some time, but she was starting to come around. She breathed in, leaving her den to search for someone to occupy her time with. The young wolfess was a year old and more than ready to explore the world, at least in her mind. Yet… there were things she was still unsure about. The lack of her older brother and parents being one of them.

Rassie felt a little lost without Regulus to guide her. She’d been missing some key points of her training and, worst still, had been sick so she hadn’t been able to do much of anything! It wasn’t so much that she was dependent on them… but that didn’t mean that she couldn’t miss them, right?

Rasiel stretched, taking in a breath of fresh air before she looked around once more. Maybe one of her other siblings could have a moment for her… or even another member of the pack! She hadn’t really bothered Castiel lately… maybe it was time to pay her uncle a visit!

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
11-11-2016, 04:13 PM

Faite had felt ... well rather odd lately. More than once she'd woken up feeling nauseous and it wasn't just in the mornings either. Occasionally she'd felt queasy after a meal and then there were other times she was completely disgusted by the scent of the food she'd just caught. It was quite frustrating since it was not only a hindrance to her appetite but it thoroughly soured her mood for her duties as well. How was she supposed to patrol on an empty or upset stomach? She couldn't just not do it either. Without Regulus around she'd felt herself much busier than usual.

The thing was it didn't feel like normal sickness and surely it would have gone away by now? The more she thought about it the more stumped she was. She hadn't made a trip to see a healer yet, they actually seemed to be lacking them for once, but then Kalliope sprung to her mind. She'd taken up the rank of a healer. Maybe it was time to seek her out to see what was up?

She felt tired and slightly irritable today. More than once she'd woken up during the night and then she'd paced around restlessly to see if there'd been anyone nearby that had made a noise. Her searching always came up with nothing and in the end she'd slept very little which was an oddity for her. She was normally really good with sleeping good hours.

She set off on a patrol hoping she could wake her mind up with the crisp morning air. She got deterred on the way by a familiar scent and it brightened her mood slightly. Was that Rasiel? It was! She veered off course and padded after her younger sibling and her tail waved as the darker form came to view. Was she no longer sick?

"Rasiel! Out and about I see?" She grinned.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Rasiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-20-2016, 10:23 PM
Rassie heard a voice and how nice it was to hear! The youth turned towards Faite, ears perking as the chubby girl made her way over to her. “Mhm! I’m feeling a lot better… at least physically.” The girl said softly. Her bi-colored blue gaze shifted with uncertainty as she looked down at her paws. “I’m sorry I got sick too.” First Kieryn and now her… and where was her other sister anyway? “I haven’t really seen Kier around… is she okay?” Rasiel lifted her gaze back to Faite’s own. She felt badly that she hadn’t really been able to keep up with any of her family members. She felt completely out of the loop.

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-01-2016, 08:03 PM

Faite stared at her younger sibling with a grin as Rasiel noticed her and made her way over. It was amazing how big they had all gotten. Laisren was the largest of the three, but even then Rasiel was still now larger than herself. A bit more rounder too, but it was amazing how much she resembled their mother. She offered a small tail wag as Kieryn explained she was feeling better physically, but something definitely seemed off as the girl stared at her paws.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize for being sick. It wasn't your fault."

Faite's smile faded when Rasiel asked about Kieryn. Her own ears flopped back against her skull and she shifted nervously on her feet. She'd done her best to search for Kieryn, but she'd lost the scent at the tar pits. She'd scanned around the best she could, but she hadn't found a body in the black sludge so that was a good sign. With the scent of tar and death in that place though she hadn't been able to find a scent that led anywhere away from the place. She felt bad admitting that she'd failed to find their sister, but there wasn't much else she could say.

"I'm sorry Rasiel, she's missing. I haven't been able to find her."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]