size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-13-2016, 08:38 PM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

Truth be told, he did not exactly feel worthy of summoning the alpha at the moment. He'd broken so many of her rules growing up, though now that he was an adolescent he sincerely understood why she would be upset with him and anyone that young venturing out on their own. The rules were placed for their own safety, and he recognized how much Avalon did care about the well-being of the pack. He was thankful for her fighting lessons as a child, how she'd taught them to protect themselves, but his first meeting alone with the woman now was to announce his leave. How could he ever prove just how much he did respect her, he wondered? Did it matter to her?

The youth let out a long sigh before stopping in the middle of lightly dusted clearing of pines. He took in another breath, his chest expanding vastly as his crown tilted back and he released a sweet song meant for the ears of Avalon. Certainly, she knew what to expect-- he should have met with her soon her, but he was hesitant to leave things the way they were now. He'd wanted to prove himself to Ivalice, but perhaps he could do that beyond their borders. Uncertain with what to say, he waited while every moment that passed seemed like years with his thoughts running in different directions like they were.

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]