Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-16-2016, 01:35 AM

Arian had been relaxing under this tree which had felt like forever. After spending some time with her father the birds had begun to sing and it felt sort of dreamy. Night had fallen in beautiful bliss and stars scattered the sky. The rivers flowed with a transparent look to them, which was how her after life was at the moment. Arian was glad she was here, she wasn't in pain anymore and she wasn't afraid of anything. That being said sometimes the easiness of it got boring, but that was the price she had paid in the end.

The curled up woman uncurled herself, stretching limbs across as she rose and looked up towards the stars. She did suppose that sky was fake - what was going on below. It had been about two years and she often thought about where her kids where and what they were doing. She wished she could talk to them but there was a ghostly barrier. The end of her tail flicked.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-19-2016, 01:25 PM

When Amalia's eyes opened, she knew that this dream was different than the rest. She had fallen asleep curled up beside Athena with thoughts of Arian on her mind, on how she missed her sister dearly. She would have had so much time left if it wasn't cut short, despite her injuries. Sniffing, the woman realized that she had been crying. But where was she? Looking around, she felt almost as if she was floating, feeling like everything was coated in a spectral mist. Her movements felt slow and groggy, but things were starting to become more and more clear with each passing moment. The tiny healer made her way towards an outcrop of trees, her interest growing about where exactly she was. Blinking, she saw a shape resting under the trees. Squinting, she realized that the colour of the wolf was familiar to her. Freezing, she gasped as she stared at the shape of her deceased sister. She had told Charm that your loved ones could come to you in dreams, and that she was waiting for her. Had her sister heard her thoughts? Sputtering, she took a few tentative steps towards her, afraid that she would disappear. Arian looked different than she did, more... solid in some way. But that didn't matter, none of it mattered now. Her pace quickened as she ran towards her, her breath hitching in her throat. When she reached her side she stopped, gazing down with tears welling up in her eyes. "A-arian?" she asked, her voice sounding far away to her own ears. "Is that really you?" Amalia was afraid that this was all a lie, something her mind had conjured up for her because of her nighttime thoughts. But oh gods she hoped so, she hoped this was really happening.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-19-2016, 02:57 PM

It came as a huge surprise that she saw her sister. She knew of stories of seeing the dead in dreams - but she knew nothing of the mortal world anymore. Breathing in air she blinked for a moment. Oh Denki smack her now this better have been real. Ever since she passed she had felt a sense of apologetic sadness. Leaving her family in such a way, but she hadn't been right in the head not at all. Arian knew she was fine now though, she stood up and looked at her smaller sister an uncontrollable wag in her tail. Though for a minute Arian almost thought, Amalia was dead. No from how she looked, she was not yet of this world and that was good.

"It's me, in the flesh and blood - well so to speak." she joked a little lightly, though it may have been on the more morbid side of things. She went to touch Ama, though it was a dream like feeling from a far away place. Her nose against her cheek - she almost felt as if she was going to phase through her sister. Stopped she plopped herself down on her haunches once more. "It's been a long time, it's good to see you." she smiled brightly.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-19-2016, 03:21 PM

Her sister walked up to her, her voice entering the space between them. A muffled gasp left her lips as she rushed forward to embrace her, their bodies touching and yet not at the same time. It felt like moving through water, but Arian was still a tangible thing before her that moved, talked, breathed. Broken sobs left her parted jaws as she shook her head slowly back and forth, having so much to say and yet nothing at the same time. She couldn't hold onto a thought for very long, having a hard time processing that her dead sister was right before her. Amalia knew that this wasn't in the real world, but here she was speaking to her. She said that it was good to see her, and the tiny woman nodded her head and sniffled, pulling back to inspect Arian. Any signs of the battle were gone from her coat, she looked just like she had before everything had gone down. "I... I never got to say goodbye to you. My heart has been aching you ever since that day, I think about you all the time. I miss you so much," she whispered tenderly, taking a seat when Arian did. She took that moment to glance around, eying the spectral world that they were in. Where was this, anyways? She wanted to ask, but there were so many other important things to talk about. "How have you been?" Was that a stupid question? She didn't know what the afterlife was like, and her ears pinned slightly.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-23-2016, 02:31 AM

Arian chuckled softly at the touch of her sister. As empty as it was, just the sight and the sound of her voice. It filled her heart with joy, a lot more joy then she felt here of course. Then against she was sure one day they'd all meet. In this place the gods had, just as she had imagined but not quiet the same. Her blue eyes shined as she watched Amalia. "It's okay Amalia, blame me for not taking better care of myself." she tilted her head a bit as she asked how she was doing.

"As stupid as it may sound, well. As you can see, no wounds and I even get to hang out with my dad Natsu from time to time. Though you guys will always be my family I know that..... how is everyone? How are my kids?" she didn't want to bombard Amalia but she was desperately curious. How was Amalia even?

"Talk"

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
12-16-2016, 05:46 PM

Amalia grinned again as she asked about her kids, thinking back to how Fiori was doing as well. "Well, they are all good. Not much has really happened that I can think of. It's just so good to see you again, Arian. And to know that you're okay..." she broke off, trying to speak passed the lump that had gathered in her throat. It was so odd to be here and speaking with her departed sister, but all the same she was very thankful for it. "I... I never got to say goodbye. I tried to save you but it was too late. I don't know if you can erm... see or anything... but Cypress killed Sin not too long after he took your life," she said, trying to shrug her shoulders in a causal fashion. As angry as she was that he had killed her sister, a life didn't equal a life in her eyes. It didn't fix anything, only leaving ye another family to grieve their loss, more children left without parents. Amalia's head shook back and forth slowly, raising her misty blue eyes to look at her kin. "What even caused all of this?" To here it had seemed to be out of nowhere, this vendetta between two wolves. Her ears still clung to her skull, uncertainty in her eyes.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-06-2017, 12:37 AM

All was well, that's all she really cared about. She smiled and wagged her tail. Her heart warmed itself on the inside. As much as a dead wolf could feel anyway. When Amalia mentioned sin, Arian suddenly snorted. "I know, I've seen and spoken with him a few times already.... IF you consider it speaking." she remembered the yelling matches. All in good fun though, nothing could hurt them here even if they tried. As such she turned her eyes to the woman and continued to listen. She gave off a soft sigh and loosened herself.

"Mental illness runs in my family. There wasn't anything wrong with the other wolves - it was more my own body telling me things it shouldn't have." she answered as she looked up. "Don't feel bad for being unable to save me - it's not something you could have controlled." her smile grew gentle as she tried to nuzzle amalia across the side of her face. "I wish I could be there with all of you. I didn't appreciate any of you enough when I was alive." the end of her tail flicked.

"Talk" "You" Think