Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-16-2016, 08:27 PM
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Autumn of Year 8!

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Winter Year 8, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Autumn Year 8. We are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until November 23rd to get your nominations in.

Cannot nominate last seasons winners :
MotS : Sin
CotS : Avalon & Mercy
DotS : Esarosa & Steel
PotS : Ivory Ridge

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Autumn Year 8

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

My focus needs more focus.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-16-2016, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2016, 06:17 PM by Evelyn.)
Member of the season: Bluetick
Why they deserve it: I think she kind of is in the shadows most of the time but she's always here and posting. She's been helpful with offering things for Abaven and all of her wolves are pretty well and active within their respective packs. Plus she is one of the only members who I've seen report spam accounts without stating it in the cbox. (Funny enough she did it again as I was writing this)

Character of the season: Elias
Why they deserve it: I adoreeee reading his threads and the way that Sin plays him. I mean he even walks right up to Mercy and purposely pisses her off. Not many characters are that stupid, haha! He was in quite a few threads through the fall and I always look forward to reading his posts.

Thread of the season: Make me feel this way
Why they deserve it: Just the impending drama about figuring out more about Limno~

Duo of the season: Vadim and Ash
Why they deserve it: The sibling dynamic between these two is really sweet, and I enjoyed reading their interactions through everything going on in their family, with their mother in and out and then talking about a pack.

Pack of the season: N/A
Why they deserve it: N/A

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
11-17-2016, 01:04 AM
Member of the season: Shrapnel
Why they deserve it:
Generally always helpful shrap helps maintain a very professional air about the site. I love interacting with her characters as well and she's one of the many people who bring a smile to my days.

Character of the season: ---
Why they deserve it: ---

Thread of the season: ----
Why they deserve it: ----

Duo of the season: Tib & Finch
Why they deserve it: Let's be honesty, seeing these two is adorable. Not only that but Bass teasing Tib was the most hilarious thing ever.

Pack of the season: ---
Why they deserve it: ---
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-17-2016, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 10:47 AM by Vadim I.)
Member of the season: Evelyn
Why they deserve it: She's so organized it makes me jelly, I aspire to be as quick as she is when it comes to responding and keeping track of her threads! Also been seeing her do a lot of art for those around the site, she just continues to be awesome.

Character of the season: Dragon
Why they deserve it: He's just stepped up to take over Ivalice! Can't wait to see what happens now.

Thread of the season: Chasing shallow dreams
Why they deserve it: Was just a fun read for me. Jaelle was just translating for Soleil and Xeph last season during their fall out, and it seems she'd subsided her own feelings for Xeph and I learned more about that here. Juicy drama.

Duo of the season: Tiburtius & Finch
Why they deserve it: They're from two separate packs but Tibby's still fallen pretty hard for Finch, it's adorable.

Pack of the season: Fiori
Why they deserve it: They're going strong! It's pretty quiet over there in terms of drama but it's full of family and love and they are currently full, I just think it's pretty awesome. They're doing well!
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-17-2016, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2016, 11:54 PM by Dragon.)
Member of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Character of the season: Vadim!
Why they deserve it: The chunky guy seems to be getting pulled in different directions on what to do. For one, he wants to please his family while at the same time not wanting to hurt others. He's grown differently from the other siblings i think.

Thread of the season: Must take place in Autumn Year 8
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Vadim & Amalia!
Why they deserve it: they're both so cute! And it's been neat to see how amalia has been influencing Vadim in a way that's totally changing him away from the...other views of the family and their expectations. Definitely the opposite of Greed xD

Pack of the season: Fiori
Why they deserve it: They're finally fuulll! On top of that, leo and his family are a lot of aww and a bit of sadness because they're all still missing their mom/mate :/ the pack has been getting up there in activity, and have some new pups that add a bit more excitement and keeps the members on their toes xP

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-23-2016, 05:18 PM
Last day for nominations!

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-23-2016, 05:42 PM
Member of the season: Jake
Why they deserve it: because they've posted a lot in the time they've been here and have certainly gotten involved, not many people are that involved when they just join.

Character of the season: Vadim
Why they deserve it: he's just been a bit prominent to me this last Season and i've been noticing him a lot more recently

Thread of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season: Celestial
Why they deserve it: They're getting challenged and it's a very family centric pack consisting of mainly Adrevendi's and Ancora's. Depending on how the challenge goes the pack wolves could have some interesting times up ahead.
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]