gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
11-19-2016, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2016, 07:25 PM by Elias.)

Mothers:
1. Storm Wreckage
2. Zuriel Adravendi
3. Odette Ancora
4. ???

I am looking for anyone willing to go about the single mom life for babies from Elias. ;3;
All babies would get 25% off height up to 42" (I believe).

Elias has split personalities/schizophrenia and for this I actually want it to happen due to Elias' darker side taking over. aka, I'm not looking for romance for Elias and this will likely happen without the mother's consent on a night when the darker inhabitant of Elias' brain takes over.

THE REAL REASON I am doing this is because I have a design meant for twins in this litter (babies born in the same embryonic sac) seen above and Elias is 10 posts away from being able to breed. These babies were designed for a litter off-site from him that never happened, so this will actually be Elias' first time having offspring.

Things I should mention:
The mother will receive no help from Elias in taking care of the pups.
The mother will likely be raped.
Elias will not remember the conception ever happening.

Of course, it is perfectly okay for Elias to receive consequences for his actions regardless, aka people coming after him for what he's done to the character that gets signed up for this. That would actually be ideal for me and very fun to play out.

WHOEVER decides to play the mom may also play the other twin if they want to. I'm going to be playing the blue tinted one. Their names WERE going to be Push and Shove, but I kinda want to change their names now.

ALSO I WILL BE DESIGNING THE REST OF THE LITTER too so the other ones can look more like the mom if you like!

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-19-2016, 06:06 PM
pushes safir forward i'd offer sora too but she's at 29 posts and a bit far off from fifty so with safir while it isn't her season i'm sure i could scrounge up the gems to do this and plot wise i think it would be interesting with the way she's been developing, used to being a slave she might just accept it but i can see the future for her being very interesting if this happens
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
11-19-2016, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2016, 06:10 PM by Storm.)
I've always had a plan for storm to be force bred. -throws pretty blind storm at him- she'll never be able to know what he looks like so he would easily get away with it without the abaven pack coming after him, or he could be hunted down by scent. Would he be up for murdering her companion too? (I'll get a new one for her)
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
11-20-2016, 01:37 AM
I have several girlies you can choose from -wiggles eyebrows- take your pick xD

Art

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-20-2016, 01:56 AM
I'm so awful, I can't resist.

Out of my girls that have over 50 posts, my most eligible girl is probably Zuriel since she's already out wandering around in the world and more likely to cross paths with him. He'd have her family chasing him down though. The other option is Hera who hasn't been played in a while and doesn't really have any ties to anyone that would try to hunt him down or anything. Neither of them are in season though so we'd have to get an out of season pass.

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-20-2016, 10:52 AM
THIS IS SO HARD, so many possibilities and hnnn.

I think to help me decide, I should probably ask if you want to play the twin and what personality you have in mind for him/her or how they should influence each other. Should they rival each other?? Should they be inseparable? Both?! Rofl.

If you don't want to play the twin, that's completely fine because I can always adopt it out (which might be better??) but also might not, so just let me know! ;_;

If you don't want to play the twin/don't care then I might even be able to do this more than once?
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
11-20-2016, 11:38 AM
I don't want to play the twin I would rather you adopt it out so you could find the perfect rper. I have never been good at playing darker aligned characters
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-20-2016, 11:51 AM
I don't thiiiink I'd want to play the twin either since I'm already planning on taking one from Kalliope's upcoming litter!

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
11-20-2016, 01:05 PM
i'd be able to play the twin and since the twins and another pup if there is one would be staying with the mother who is mainly on the good side of things they would probably lean towards good but with dark tendencies from their genetics. and the way i'd see the dynamics working is that they're close at the start maybe being partners in crime then maybe due to the darker side of them they drift apart and develop a hatred for each other.
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-25-2016, 06:27 PM
I think I'm going to go with Storm! And I'm sure Elias would be more than capable of killing her companion too, if you really want! That sounds like it would add a nice dramatic effect. :P I also love the last name the pups will be taking, Wreckage. Hnnn. ;3;

However, I wouldn't mind doing this again with Zuriel- if only to piss off the Adrevendis. Lol. They're a big family, so I imagine more than a few would be upset with Elias for that. @_@; Plus, if Elias goes after Storm there's no doubt that Bass & Abaven would be hunting him down so I'd like him to have a couple litters if these are going to be his only two! Hehe. :'3
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-25-2016, 07:40 PM
Yay!!! I'll work on getting her posts up so we can start this!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
11-26-2016, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2016, 12:50 PM by Elias.)
The other two designs for the Wreckage litter are done. P:

I need Zuriel's ref? D: I couldn't find it on her page. I might be blind.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-26-2016, 02:48 PM
Oh my!!!! I really love #2. They are both beautiful but 2 is my favorite
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-28-2016, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2016, 09:12 AM by Leo.)
Sorry just noticed the replies on this xD I'm totally down for still doing Zuriel! One sec, I'll grab her ref for you

edit: Here is a link to her profile and here is a link to her ref! Names would probably be Irish in origin to go with the tradition of her family. She'll either go back to Celestial or join Lirim, depending on if Shrap has her pack going at the time.