Io.

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-19-2016, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 03:01 PM by Io..)

Optics of lavender churned out through the dense, bright forestry, striking yet reserved as ever. Her silver brows remained stagnant, yet the winter had played with her hue as per it's usual ways, giving the ivory femme the dark silver points she usually bares. Her usually ivory hue, rich with milk was stained at the edges with a very light dusting of the sun kissed air. Frigid as it was, the frost of the morning made dew at the tips of her slender pelt. Her flat, small pads tucked beneath her small bodice where she lied. Forepaws drawn out before her, stretching at the end of long, slender legs. Long and narrow maw failed to lift as of yet as her gaze had just opened to the morning mist.  In the up-most of near silence the young femme rose to her delicate, small feet, standing no taller than the stump of a great pine, her petite and fit young figure, stained with dark silver about her, a gentle shake and flush of a slight headache ridiculed her frontal lobe for a moment, like a powerful flow of emotion and reaction she froze where she stood, nearly riddled immobile with momentary pain.

The pain was more internal than ex.  Her mind was tired, as were the strands of musculature fragments that stretched over her body with a lean frame.  Her heart ached, but not for anyone in particular.  Her stomach churned for sustenance, her next line of sight once she let herself press pause on her own life.

"Speech" Thoughts

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 02:59 PM
He's graceful. A god among men, the shadow cuts through the pale daylight. It's the kind of thing he's good at. A dark smudge on the greyish sort of light, standing out against the pale in a way he's more than fantastic at. Gorgeous, of course. Gorgeous and everything that he intends to show the world. He will show the world everything. He will show everything he can do. Against the shining light, the boy stands. A god among men, the adonis cuts across the south of Boreas. This is a shrine he's visited before, and it's one he likes. Exploring as ever. The Alabaster Shrine, he'll see it properly now.

There was a girl here. She draws his gaze, and the elegant shadow can see something on her face. Something... hurt? Oh no. His herbs were in Auster, but this place was healthy. He could dig through the light crust of snow for them. He could find them. Poser closes the gap easily with his high head and brilliant eyes. They shine from deep inside his head. Head high, moving like a dark knife through the brightness of daylight. He was here to ease pain. It's what he does. Maybe it's because he can't control his own... has never been able to control his own. That's why he's here, after all.

"Oh dear, are you okay?" He sighs, Russian accent holding high in the air between them. "That's a stupid question, sorry. What can I do for you?" A comfortable distance-- wouldn't scare the beast. Wouldn't dare scare the other beast. The hairy mutant deer looks softly on.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Io.

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 04:21 PM

She starred at the settled rings of water, knowing she needed to drink, to quench... something within her. Maybe she was tired enough to no longer feel that need, that desire to hydrate her petite self. Only now she felt herself grow calm, unaware to what was around her, at least that may also be her downfall. She tried to push the thought away... I don't know what to think of this.

To keep herself from wandering too far mentally, the young ivory femme reached down to delicately let her peach-colored tongue dance against the edge of the water. Her tired eyes fell closed as she did so, turning off her lavender sight. Instead her auds swiveled to listen, to capture the sounds of rigid snow crunching beneath pads. This scent, it was different... Before she could lift her dial to retreat the rest of herself, or better yet just run, she found herself frozen, his presence looming and foreign, as were his vocals. The smell eradicated her nostrils as they flared. Her chest heaving to memorize him. Lavender gaze widened and she laid back her auds in slight agitation and fear.

She said nothing at first, unsure of how to react. "I... I'm fine." She felt the lie pour from her angelic vocals, he was cautious, but bold at the same time. The air of him daring and somewhat dangerous, but not enough to run.

"Speech" Thoughts

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-21-2016, 11:12 PM
She's scared. He understands. He's not really a wolf, more of a... weird... deer... thing. Leggy, tall, hairy... doglike. A wolf hunter, if there were more of him. If he were stronger, if he were faster. Instead Poser is a gentleman, a healer, a careful creature. Something about him is raw power, but he won't use it. He won't dare use it. Nothing about the man will dare. That would be without honor, that would be without... he couldn't place that. Poser wouldn't. Not anymore. He wouldn't dare take on his own hurt in that manner. He would only take up with gentleness, with grace.

The grace is raw today. He doesn't necessarily mind, but he thinks it over carefully. Head carried low, eyes gentle and bright. Watching the girl. Careful. Careful as he looks at the woman, tries to ease her shaking. Tries to keep her... okay. Okay at best, it appears with this woman. Still, he is confident. There's a balanc with this man. Always a balance. Would she let him?

"Forgive me if I don't believe you, but I'll let it go. My question stands, what can I do for you?" His head quirks softly to the side, the shadow carefully watching the woman. Dark and pale, Poser is careful and curious about the woman. Tail wagging softly. Gentle as ever.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]