ardent

I FEEL A SIN COMING ON

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2014, 01:09 PM

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? her carmine beauty had been forsaken by a mother whose negligence is suffocating -- an incompetent dreg who had dared to flee in the savage face of supremacy. and the tyrant queen finds herself incredulous as she contemplates how one teeming with a surplus of potential like her latest trophy could possibly emerge from the womb of one so subservient! yet her intentions are to erase fiamette?s { poisoned } familial bonds and replace them with her own. her little demon will become her proficient advocate and prodigy, and she will morph the youth to harbor the diligence and intellect of a seasoned mercenary -- and queen. despite her tainted genetics, the phantom deity holds the red beauty in high regard, and she will ensure that the girl prospers beneath her strict reign and intensive training unlike that of which she would have received beneath the instruction of an ignorant mother.

she had not been present during the challenge for her own allegiance, and yet, the familiar soprano of her summons indicates her knowledge of the situation, and the tyrant adheres to the call with dutiful persistence. her pallid form is serpentine as she unravels from her enigmatic keep and journeys towards her secondary domain where the beauty resides, abstract gaze tracing every curvature of the girl?s physique once her petite figure manifests within her line of vision -- and she is as breathtaking as the phantom remembers. the ghost of a smirk tugs at her corrupted countenance as she makes her poised approach, plots brewing within the pestilent chasms of her mind. ?i hope you are not angry with me, little demon,? the queen muses aloud as she halts before the girl, halfheartedly expecting to have earned the beauty?s spite with her impulsive force-claim.

table by lu, avatar by chelsea.

[Image: 2itjwnp.png]