Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-01-2016, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016, 03:25 PM by Shrapnel.)
So a lot of my characters don't have much going on when I want them to at least be doing something! As Such I'm looking for plots for these losers.

Flamie | Bearded Vulture | 7 years | Female

Flamie is of course a ginormous bird! She's usually very friendly as long as wolves aren't looking down on her. She isn't much of a fighter but will defend herself. She normally is just looking to trade bones for favors. Especially from other packs since they probably have a lot of bones.

Looking for: Friends, Allies, maybe a cute crush on a wolf lol just for fun

Charm Ancora | Talis | 1 year | Female | single

Small and adorable Charm loves to heal and loves to just generally be happy. Though with her father's death she sometimes can get a bit down the girl is a bit lost without him. She loves her family dearly but with her being a year old she's looking to explore more of the outside world. Especially auster.

Looking for: Friends, Mentors, maybe even a love interest(idk her sexuality so I'm free for anything but since she's so innocent don't look for anything intense)

Hakon Ryder | Loner | 3 years | Male | Single

An intimidating okapi marked male with a large brain in his head. He isn't really into packs as he would much rather run his own - just something of his own freedom is something he value's. He doesn't generally throw himself over not helping a stranger. Hakon can be a great friend and lover - but sometimes it's hard to get past his serious survival type instincts.

Looking for: Friends, Enemies, Love Interest(he's heterosexual)

Ash Walker | Loner | 1 year | Female | Single

Ash is a princess for the most part. She wants to be spoiled and she simply likes hanging out with others maybe even poking some fun at others. She thinks of herself as very plain though and her goal in life is to literally be a wife. Though she also thinks her dreams is stupid. Ash if very loyal to her family - her father and her siblings.

Looking for: Love interest, Friends

Gentle Night | Fiori | pup | Non-binary(they) | Single

A tough cookie Night tends to want to learn whatever they can about fighting. Wanting nothing to do with their born gender they'd prefer to be called by their name or they. Night wants to learn to protect their family and be strong like their dad.

Looking for: Friends, Enemies(maybe wolves who don't understand them not wanting to be called a girl)

Rivaxorus II Adravendi | Loner | 2 years | Male | Married

Though currently the whereabouts of Zephyra are unknown to him. Rivaxorus has lived a life of solitude for a while. He's a white knight kind of male even though in times of stress he tries to hide from others. He generally is a nice guy and very insecure about himself at times. Riv enjoys leading, but also is currently enjoying the loner life as he searches for his wife where he doesn't know where he is.

Looking for: Friends, threads with family, enemies

Nia Reven | Ivory Ridge | 5 years | Male | Single

Nia is a very small male who is deaf. With that he has a rat companion that handles most of his communication. He knows how to talk and can read lips but his voice from not being used for a long time tends to come off as weird. He has two voices in his head acting as good and evil but he has since learned how to handle them unless under extreme stress when his evil side comes out. Nia wants nothing more to do with his past and he hopes to make friends and make use of himself.

Looking for: Friends, Love interest, enemies
[Image: qB7n6hY.png]

Haven

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-01-2016, 09:20 PM
-pushes Zuri forward- I'll hopefully have her joining Talis soon, and on the day of her acceptance I would love for her to meet little Charm. Not only because they could thread together about healing and herbs and what not, but because I feel like Zuri could help her with her depression a wee bit. ^^

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-02-2016, 01:20 AM
@Hopeful,

That'd be great. Amalia from Fiori's already had a huge influence on her. And of course she needs more friends outside of her family sometime xD
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Eridium

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Hello! I'd love to throw Eridium at one of your yearlings. He's generally happy-go-lucky and out to explore. He could be a good friend or a pain xP

Nia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Arian
12-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Well alexa I think Charm wold do good with him. Considering she needs some hyperness to her life.

Eridium

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-03-2016, 07:24 AM
Okay! I can start a thread sometime next week. (:

Aasta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
12-03-2016, 10:09 PM
I think Aasta and Ash should have a run in with one another to see how that goes.